Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:21 am
*.-*.-*.-*.-*.-*.-M y s t e r i c a V o n v o l t a i r e-.*-.*-.*-.*-.*-.*
._._._._._._._._._._._._W a t e r G u a r d i a n_._._._._._._._._._._._.

User Image

another Day in Vackel Mystearica was bored that time didn't have anything to do, she was on her human form. Then she walked near the water and dipped her feet nobody was their so she turned herself back to a mermaid sitting on the ground then she jumped back to the sea,. Mystearica swims under the sea and minutes fast she rose up from the water seeing she was near the palace she then lift herself up and sits down on the ground there was nobody at the side part of the castle so its safe for her to stay their for awhile "hope somebody would talk to me, and be drawn to my hymn" she muttered and begins to sing with her angelic voice :

"トゥエ レィ ズェ クロア リュオ トゥエ ズェ
Tue Lei Zwe Kuloa Riou Twe Zwe

クロア リュオ ズェ トゥエ リュオ レィ ネゥ リュオ ズェ
Kuloa Riou Zwe Tue Riou Lei Neu Riou Zwe

ヴァ レィ ズェ トゥエ ネゥ トゥエ リュオ トゥエ クロア
Va Lei Zwe Tue Neu Tue Riou Tue Kuloa

リュオ レィ クロア リュオ ズェ レィ ヴァ ズェ レィ
Riou Lei Kuloa Riou Zwe Lei Va Zwe Lei

ヴァ ネゥ ヴァ レィ ヴァ ネゥ ヴァ ズェ レィ
Va Neu Va Lei Va Neu Va Zwe Lei

クロア リュオ クロア ネゥ トゥエ レィ クロア リュオ ズェ レィ ヴァ
Kuloa Riou Kuloa Neu Tue Lei Kuloa Riou Zwe Lei Va

レィ ヴァ ネゥ クロア トゥエ レィ レィ
Lei Va Neu Kuloa Tue Lei Lei"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:57 am
Kaori walked out of the shop with a bag on her back. She had left the forest to get more supplies for her trip to Vackle. She hadn't been there in a while and wondered what new things they had there. She left Celarius and was on the road to Vackle. She traveled quickly not wanting to wast time getting there. She stopped half way there and eat a meal that she had packed in her bag. After she was filled, she was ready to go again. She finally arrived, wait no she didn't. She must have taken a wrong turn or something because instead of being in Vackle she was now in Damascus. She sighed and shook her head."This is the second time I've done this."she said. She looked around and scratched her head. Well since she was here she decided to go to the shop she went to last time. They had nice things there and she wanted to check if they had any new things she could buy.  

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

xLulie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:27 am
Lunia-Alexis Alexandria Camera

The Last Hope

User Image

Lunia cringed, as she hugged tightly into Omotayo and let out little yells of pain. "I'm so sorry Omotayo..." she said, looking at him. Tears forming in her eyes, "It is something that the bearer or the great fragment give in return for bearing such a strong fragment. If any of Damascus is put out of place or the mines set foot in without me knowing who it is... it causes me a great deal of pain..." she said. One guard came over and looked at them both, "Your majesty, we have caught two people... they fight though... should we knock them out and then bring them here." said the guard. "Yes..." Lunia answered, and with that... the guard had gone. She just held onto Omotayo, the pain still there.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:35 am
Omotayo La'treill

The Mighty Cub
]

Omotayo held onto to Lunia comforting her to the best of his abilities right now. Gracefully rubbing and patting her back and embracing her closely, he tried to sooth the pain away but no5thing he could do could change that, or atleast right now. "Don't be." He replied with a half smile. "I should be the one sorry, I can't even ease you of your pain." He stated right before she continued. "Well I guess we are going to have to keep this from happening again." He stated wanting this pain to never reach her again. When the guard came, Omotayo looked at him as he reported, Omotayo was not in positions to give orders yet so Lunia replied while he still tried to ease her of the pain by bringing a calmly current of wind around them, to gracefully and soothing revolve around them.

Celestin Selone

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:40 am
While Dais was sitting by the mine with the Do Not Enter Sign, a couple of soldiers trooped past him and into the mine. Something must have happened in the mine. Perhaps, it was some scoundrel kid that had ignored the sign and gotten lost. Or maybe it was something more nefarious than that, such as the headquarters of some gang.

Damascus hadn't really changed that much over the years. It had its own share of feisty people. Anyhow, the librarian would probably have to move on. It was time to pick up the assistant's book.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:35 am
He looked at Akatan with a confused look. " No if he broke in here I would throw myself at him for cornering us like rats. " He looked at everyone before he looked up at the ceiling. " I...I don't know what to do. We've never had this occur, of course people have tried to get into the castle but they've never suceeded, well except for now. " He said with a sigh.

Kristen watched as the three men began running away, her anger was high even more so after she saw what happened to her mother. She clenched her hand into a fist before following them she was much more of a fighter then her brother Leon she wouldn't let them get away with what they did, she only hoped she wasn't to late.  

Nicko1421

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:54 am
~Echo Noir~

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo heard Fayte give a time. She stayed out for a moment and looked around. She shot away using the speed she was working on. She was moving swiftly dodging fallen building pieces. Her eyes glowed through the smoke, her vision shifting to that of water to allow her to see. It wasn't perfect, so she stumbled over a few things, for the heat altered the water in the air. Echo paused looking through the doorway where the leaders were. Another dark cloaked man was holding up Leon. Who were these guys? Echo decided it was time to go. Fayte had given the other boy a time and she had to be back before it. Echo moved taking another way. She slid in with the others. It seemed as though her absence had gone un-noticed. Ehcosaid nothing as the closed the door behind Fayte and some unconscious girl. Echo listened to all that was said. She could sense that Fayte knew more than he was saying but she still was working on that abilitiy of her's so she didn't voice her senses. Echo sent a glare toward the boy who said her would throw Fayte out, like some sort of coward. Her gaze went back to Fayte. "What do you know about those three really?" sshe asked..

...I am the orginal Black..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:52 am

The Last Hope

User Image

Lunia shook her head, breathing heavily. She held onto Omotayo, the pain getting worse. "Father said to me that the further he gets from Damascus, the more pain i will feel..." she stammered. She shook her head, and her breathing got calmer as the wind swam around them. She closed her eyes and tried to relax, the pain was easing but not completely. "Omotayo, thank you..." she whispered. As she still clung onto him, letting out one last shreik in pain before it slowly went away again.

xLulie

Enqlish

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:09 am
User ImageThe stranger let go of Klay and ran over to the ladder to escape the guards who were in sight, their torches burned brightly. Klay turned to see the boy's head disappear into the hole and the guard grabbed onto Klay with a grip, he yanked Klay off the floor.
"You are coming with us by order of our queen." The soldier smacked Klay over the head and in the state Klay was in, everything went black. The only thing that he was able to see was the image of the hand in the back of his mind.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:21 am
The steps are getting closer, the armors getting louder. Quickly my body threw itself over the ladder, as if it had a mind of its own. i didn't slide down I waited on the rail to see what happened. when I looked forest head was over the shoulder of a guard along with a little girl. I couldn't believe it they hurt a little girl, and the next thing stunned me to a point of non belief. I saw the guard hit the little boy so hard he knocked out. I kept thinking these guards are not heroes there pawns. there not from the castle. My castle is pure. My body took over again, I yelled "Who are you your not heroes" so loud it echoed in the gave." I knew i couldn't take him out. So I slid the rail, waiting to see what the bottom of this cavern had to behold.
User Image  

MBeat

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:27 am
Fayte looked towards Echo. " I know a little bit more, but not much. I know they're from an Academy which one I don't know they could be from any one of the kingdoms they came with Kristen so I would assume that they are from either Damascus or Celarius but that doesn't matter. They won this fight, they over took Vackel and we are hiding like vermin. " He was angry at himself for not being able to save his parents. " I wonder if they're ok...Mom, Dad, Leon, Kristen, I hope they aren't hurt. "  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:29 am

The Last Hope

User Image

Lunia's pain started to calm down as the guards slowly brought Klay and Ume up the hill towards the castle and into the cells at the bottom of the castle. She shook her head violently, "Someone is still in there... i think i can deal with the pain i feel right now..." she said, staggering up she nodded at Omotayo "Thank you..." she added with a small smile. She saw a guard walking towards her and stood up. "Your majesty.." he said, bowing. "We caught two young kids, they are in the cells right now and are still knocked out, they will wake soon and will be ready to talk to you then." he added, and walked off, leaving Lunia to decide when to go and see them. Lunia turned to Omotayo and shrugged, "Will you accompany me to the cells to see the children with me please Omotayo?" she asked, saying the world children as if she wasn't one herself.

xLulie

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:30 am
User Image
Kendal Shadowheart
Kendal had been traveling through Vackel and had decided to check out some of the place while he was there. Unfortuantaly he had been in the castle when things started happening. He had decided to hide to the best of his abilities from whomever was attacking the place. He was soon lost and scared and wandering around the palace. He then herd a voice and paniced which led to him falling into a large door. His particle manipulation then inadvertantly activated and he phased through the door and landed in the room where Fayte and the others were. He curled into a ball scared beyond belief and was crying "Please don't hurt me" He said in fear.

(Hope this works for an opening post I wasn't sure how to jump in)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:40 am
User ImageA rattle of chains woke Klay with a startle. He looked all about him and noticed he was in a cage. "What in the world!?" He got up, ran to the bars and shook them "YOU GOT THE WRONG PURP!!" Klay yelled out. He heard rustling on the floor behind him and looked, it was little Ume fast asleep. "Ume? Wake up Ume!" Klay started shaking Ume. "Why are you here!? What did they do to us!? Waaahh!!" Klay kneeled down and punched the floor. First he almost died in the caves now this? Was it really such a horrible crime to enter those caverns, they WERE the Damascus mines, or were they... Klay's mind flurried with possibilities, everything seemed possible.  

Enqlish

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:40 am
Fayte quickly leapt up raising his hand as claws made of water with frozen tips appeared on his hand. He raised his hand to strike down Kendal then stopped. " Oh god I thought you were one of the men that broke in...Wait a minute you got in easily dang it! That means that anyone else can get in! " He yelled. He sat back down the water around his fingertips faded away. " Can I ask how you got in this mess? What's your name? Why are you in the palace? ' He asked not trying to sound like he was interrigating the poor boy but this was a bad time for someone to be popping out of knowhere.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games