Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista lowered his head til he was eye level with her. He stopped tacking on the keys as he thought. "Hm, my guess is she is probably flying around in the new room. Since it is big enough for her to fly around in...she didnt really follow us." He smiled at her a bit and moved himself to the chair across from her. "Would you like to know why I bought you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:54 pm
~Yuri~

User Image

Yuri's eyes widening at the thought of being left alone, she took a long breath and run after her. Her shoes clicking at every step. Following Drake, she was out int he sunshine. Her eyes immediately hurting, for being in the dark for so long. "I'm sorry." she quickly muttered. Her ears flopped on her head.  

polarisyn

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:55 pm
User ImageSusi shrugged really.
"I f-figured it w-was to k-keep the Shi co-company..." Susi said. She had very good hearing since she had her change. Susi didn't know, she just used that as her guess, she was very curious why as well, if it was some other reason she wanted to know.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:07 pm
User Image

Drake gave a faint smile to the girl then her pupils narrowed at the sunlight as well. She found a pair of sun glasses on the sidewalk and quickly hid her reptillian eyes behind them. She swiped a black trench coat from a nearby trash can and further disguised her crocodillian features. She figured the girl -whatever she was- wasn't going to be a good swimmer, or at least being able to keep up with her, nor being able to take to the sewer system below.
"I'm Drake by the way, and you never enlightened me with your name," she grinned, walking calmly along the sidewalk in small steps so her reptillian feet were able to hide behind the overly large trench coat.  

Dragonora_Ceohini

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:13 pm
~Yuri~

User Image

Her ears twitched, she could pass as being a dress-up performer. "Well my names Yuri, nice to meet you Drake." Watching as Drake put on a jacket, and glasses. Tilting her head. Keeping her pace, she wondered where are they going. Her dress flowing in the wind. Her shoes still clicking. Putting her arms above her face, shading her eyes from the sun. Her bunny backpack, behind her back. She had alot of stuff. I mean alot. A picnic basket, a purse, and a bunny backpack, but they were all light. And she had alot of bows on her. Bows: Shoes, Dress, Headlace, everything shes carrying. She smiled at her bows.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista smiled and nodded. "In a way yes, it was to keep her company. But also to keep me company. Life keeps pretty lonely around here sometimes." He leaned back a bit and smiled at her. "Its good to see that I got somebody that isnt going to make me mad."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:29 pm
User Image
"O-only if y-you hate si-silence...." Susi said softly and ran her fingers along the top of the book gently. Moving her fingers along the letters. Susi looked up at him.
"W-what are you?" Susi asked curiously. "If y-you are an-anything be-besides m-man?" Susi adds quickly as well.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:30 pm
User Image

"Pleasure, now I've caught one o their scents at least, a fox I think. Hopefully that leads us to someone and maybe even some answers... hopefully not an ambush." she said, while trying to listen to her screaming mind.
She knew the girl had probably already deemed her insane, but she didn't care. She only cared about bringing justice to those who had been wrongly taken and forced into punishment.
Trying to break the awkward silence as well as the ice, she asked, "So, what are you supposed to be anyway? As you've probably already noted, I'm a crocodile creature, I guess."

Dragonora_Ceohini

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista lowered his head slightly. "I've dealt with silence for a long time, its good to hear people again." He then looked up and smiled at her. "I'm human." He reached out and pet her ears gently. "They feel so soft...sorry I just love the way the fur feels beneath my fingers."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:39 pm
~Yuri~

User Image

Her thoughts interrupted, in her day-dream. Hearing Drake, "I'm a neko. Officially. I mean a cat-girl?" Almost tripping over a small crack, she caught herself. Getting up, she wiped off the dirt. Continuing walking, catching up to Drake. Her tail swagging. It was hard to make it look like its not real. She scratched her ears.  

polarisyn

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image
Susi nodded and gave him a strange look as he pet her. She wasn't one who enjoyed being touched by people, even if it was just her ears, it still felt strange to her.
"It's f-fine..." Susi said softly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:01 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista smiled and tilted his head a bit. "So besides books what else do you like Susi?" He leaned foward a bit and placed his chin on his hand. He was a bit curious not to mention the more she used her voice the more she would learn how to speak again.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Dragonora_Ceohini

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:05 pm
User Image

"Ah I thought so, sorry, it just seems my mind keeps switching to and from reality. Curse whoever's idea it was to think up such an experiment. I don't know anymore... maybe we should just stop and try to make ourselves blend in more with society. I guess that means we'll have to go shopping, with what currency I dunno. Does that sound good to you, Yuri?" she asked.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:05 pm
User Image
Susi shrugged lightly.
"I-I guess I l-like r-running, th-though... y-you made i-it a r-ru-rule. I-I've al-always loved sn-snow..." Susi shrugged and set the book down. This was one of her flaws, she was way to shy sometimes.

Kiatala

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:12 pm
~Yuri~

User Image

Hearing what Drake said, a thought occurred to her, 'She opened her picnic basket, and saw that there were awfully some clothes to blend in and some food that were fresh, weird she thought. Maybe she was going to a picnic, and that was where she got kidnapped?' She sat down at a near by bench, nobody seeing them. Them motioning Drake to come sit, to look inside. Pulling out stuff. "Why didn't I dig in this when I was bored int that cage? Wow, boy I thought wrong. This is like a black hole! How did these hats fit!?" She exclaimed. She clapped her hands, happy.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games