Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:43 pm
Kageko nodded as she watched the hand signs that the hokage performed closely. She then mimicked them herself. After going through them without chakra once, just to make sure that she was forming the signs correctly, she did it again with chakra. As she tried the jutsu, a slight fizzle of smoke appeared but nothing else. she thought as she prepared herself for another go, her past hesitation lost as she started training.
1/2

She attempted her second shot at the jutsu, this time charging more energy into the jutsu and taking some of the advice that she had gotten from Shenma about fighting with weapons. She knew that they probably weren't related, but she figured that the advice could be used in a variety of things. She tried to make her chakra flow more smoothly and flexible, letting it take the shape that it needed by itself to use the jutsu. Slowly and slightly unsurely, Kageko performed the jutsu and poofed up into a cloud. When the smoke dissipated, a log was where she was standing just a moment ago and she was standing where the log was. "Yes!" she couldn't help but exclaim happily, but then saw the hokage and immediately quieted down, quickly scooting over to where Vincente was.
2/2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:50 pm
Vincente grumbled something unitelligable. He tried it again, this time powered through by his anger, he was mostly blaming the jutsu for not working. He added as much chakra as the jutsu would allow and did the handsigns again, he had finally got it at least. "Consider that one done, see, just one shot." He said, disregarding the first as if it'd never happened.

[2/2]

(a quick note, i needed to post elsewhere, that's why they're split, hope ya don't mind!)  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:54 pm
Kageko couldn't help but roll her eyes at Vincente's comment from her original position, behind him and closer to the door. If she had been more relaxed, she might have hit him for it, or maybe play a little prank.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:01 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Good, the next one is the Transformation Technique. This jutsu allows the user to transform either themselves or another object into the appearance of another person, animal, or object."

Hanzo showed them the jutsu again.

((Again it will take 2 posts to learn.))

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:09 pm
Vincente nodded, unfocused, but just enough to do the jutsu. "Ok, what will I turn into first then..." He thought about it. He preformed the handsigns, but only produced a fizzle of the energy needed. Nothing had changed. "Maybe I didn't do it right..." He said, just as confused as his first time with the last jutsu. There was no way that this would be as easy as the first, he then remembered it was basic. He renewed his faith and got ready to try again.

[1/2]

Vincente wasn't angry this time, he just thought he needed a bit more effort. He gave it his best shot and hoped that this would work. He flipped his coin and got heads. "I guess that means," He did the handsigns then released the jutsu, he smiled at his success. He looked at Kage with the exact same eyes. "I did it!" He said. To make it look more real he casted his gaze to the ground. "Ermmm..." He said, turning back while laughing.

[2/2]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:17 pm
Once again, Kageko did the hand signs once to make sure that she was doing them properly then she charged her chakra through them. Using what she learned from before, she tried to let her chakra flow naturally through the jutsu. She completed it and poofed up in smoke. When the smoke cleared, she was still Kageko.
1/2

Kageko pouted, then she realized, . She repeated what she had done before. Keeping in mind the object of her transformation, one of her chakrams. She completed the sign and disappeared in a poof of smoke. Now, she looked exactly like Yang, her white chakram. With another poof, she returned to her original appearance.
2/2

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:25 pm
"Pretty convincing, eh Kaget?" He asked, he wondered how this would so greatly benifit him. For the most part, they could be used for payback pranks.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:40 pm
"Hmmm...," Kageko pretended to think before lying, "Kind of?". She was already one step ahead of Ultima when it came to pranks with the transformation jutsu, and knew what he was thinking. Luckily, being his best friend, she knew enough about him to tell the difference.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:44 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lastly is the Clone Technique. This technique creates intangible copies of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something."

Hanzo showed them the jutsu.

((2 posts to learn.))

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:02 am
Kageko nodded and began work on the new jutsu. This time, she felt confident that she would get the handsigns right and so started using the jutsu with chakra right away. She performed the jutsu and created nothing but a momentary image of her. She sighed, of course she didn't expect to perfect it on the first try.
1/2

Kageko performed it once more, channeling more chakra into the technique. Closing her eyes to concentrate, she felt her chakra flow smoothly into the jutsu. When she opened her eyes, she found herself staring right into the eyes of a copy of herself. Happy with her success, Kageko quickly dispelled the clone, already thinking up of the numerous new pranks she could now perform on Vincente with these jutsus.
2/2

(OOC: Sorry guys, but I think this will be my last post in this rp. I have to go and sleep soon.)  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:08 am
Vincente also nodded. This one was the one he'd always wanted to learn. It might have been the best in his book. He did the handsigns, but he got nothing. "Ok, what's wrong now?" He noticed he didn't try to add chakra in his excitement.

[1/2]

Vincente tried again. He gave it the upmost focus, he did the handsigns and expected highly of himself this time. He closed his eyes and hoped for the best. They snapped open to reveal his perfect copy. The feeling didn't last though as he tried to put his hand through it. It disappeared as soon as his finger touched it. "Are we done?" He asked.

[2/2]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:16 am

Without saying a word Hanzo walked back to his desk and opened up a cupboard taking out something that he held behind his back. He walked towards the two of them and gave a slight smile, revealing what he had behind his back were two leaf headbands.

"Congratulations your now both Genin."

He handed them each one.

"Now, because there are currently no Jounin in the village I'll have to probably assign the two of you to a squad under a chuunin. Or I could send you to Mist for training. Which ever you prefer."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Dark-Ninja70

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:19 am
"Cool!" Vincente tied his around his arm at a slanted angle. "either way it's still amazing, but quick question, what happened to all the Jounin?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:23 am

"I don't really know, although I have a feeling we will have plenty in a short time because of the large number of chuunin we have. So, did you make up your mind yet?"

((Its almost 4:30am here so I'm getting off soon))

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Dark-Ninja70

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:28 am
"Yes, I want to train under the Chunnins of our own village, but I'll let Kage say it all." He said.

(yeah, me too, but it's only 2:30 here)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games