Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Iron bars O//A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jokester120

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:30 am
Mark looked over at Liz "so do you have any formal training?" he asked  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:14 pm
Liz shook her head."not really.im self taught."she said roaming around the room.  

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:23 pm
Luna watched Blade's movement from the corner of her eye. She pressed a button, and an automatic seat belt buckled them in. "Hold on." She grinned, started the car, shifted into reverse, and slammed her foot down on the gas. The car roared to life and sped backwards. Luna turned the wheel and shifted into drive. The car smoothly turned and flew forward, her foot didn't let up. She glanced at Blade and giggled. The car lurched to the right as she made a sharp left-hand turn. "Sorry, I'm not the best driver. At least, that's what my dad use to say. In fact, that's what everyone says!" She smiled and slowed down a little. "Well, they say I'm good at driving fast, but that I drive too fast. But hey, if your being chased by someone, your gonna wanna be able to out run them."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:07 pm
Blade was a bit tossed around but the seat belt and his grip on the armrests prevented him from moving too much. He didnt speak actually. Just looked with an observing eye at his surroundings as they moved. But his eyes every now and then went to his sword in longing.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:33 pm
Luna slowed down as they came to a large gate. She used her telekinesis to enter the code into the key pad. She sighed as the gates opened and she drove into a circular driveway. A tall mansion like house stood before them. "Here we are." She parked the car and unbuckled the seat belts. Luna turned to Blade. "Okay, first I have some things you need yo know. One, I'm not some cruel b***h who will make you sleep in the basement or in a cage. You'll have your own room. Two, don't try anything stupid like escape or attack me. Three, this is my house. I live alone, except occasionally there are some maids that come around and clean up the place. Four, you can have your sword back. It doesn't belong to me. I just figured you might want it. And five, uh well... welcome." She smiled slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:08 pm
(( Kira did you post yet?? ))  

polarisyn

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:19 pm
Blade wondered at a few things she said but when she mentioned he could keep the sword he didnt hesitate and snatched it back. He shuddered as he felt it and his eyes half closed. The sword flashed and seemed to sink into his skin until it was gone. Blade then leans back in his seat a bit and actually smiled very faintly. He opened his glowing eyes and looked at her, the smile now gone. He didnt know what she wanted, why she bought him and even gave his weapon back. Maybe he could trick her into also taking the collar off of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:39 pm
Mark nodded his head before walking to the center of his training area "lets see what you got?" he said with smile as he dropped his weapon belt and cracked his knuckles  

jokester120

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:33 pm
Luna stared at him a moment, then nodded approvingly. "Good. Now that we've got that out of the way, and you understand my... terms, I guess were... okay." She sighed and opened her door. She stretched as she got out and started up the steps to the front door. She turned around and called to Blade. "Well come on!" Luna leaned against the door and closed her eyes as she waited. Too bad. IronFist was right, I have to watch out for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:17 pm
Liz smiled and nodded.She pulled her hair back into a pony tail and got in her fighting stance with her tail wagging.she took a deep breath and charged at mark.She brought her left foot to him fast to hit him on his side.  

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:18 am
Blade got out of the vehicle and stretched as well. He gripped his collar and gave him a small shock by giving it a tug. He sighs a bit and walks into her house taking in the surroundings with a neutral look. He cared nothing for her rules, he told himself he would comply only so he could escape. Whether or not she was cruel didnt bother him, he was used to pain. Still confused him a bit as to why she gave him back his sword.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:26 pm
Luna followed him in and closed the doors. She motioned for Blade to follower as she entered a hallway. After walking up some stairs, making some left turns, and glancing back to make sure he was following, they reached a door. "This is your room." Luna pointed to the door. "If you need anything, my room is on the second floor. The kitchen is a left from the main entrance. If you don't need anything else, than I'll be on my way." She turned and headed down the hallway, but stopped after a couple steps and turned around. "Oh! I almost forgot. You know those keypads we passed a couple times? There's one every 20 feet or so. You'll need to remember the code '22-555-2-3-33' if you want access or directions to certain parts of the house. This place has high security, just in case..." Luna seemed to drift off into thought before she could finish the sentence. She realized it had gotten silent and cleared her throat. "And remember what I said earlier, don't try anything stupid." She turned and disappeared down the hallway.  

WispingWillow

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:54 am
Tilting his head he heard somethng about to come out but decided not to question it. Walking into his room he glanced about, it was nice and plush...he hated it. A master trying to win him over with money was still slime. But what did she want him for? His eyes glowed a bit as he missed the cold. Turning around he walked back into the hallway, and not caring about the keypads went to explore, with his footprints not making a sound.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:36 pm
Luna made her way to the indoor training room. She closed her eyes and changed her appearance. Her body glowed and blurred. When she opened her eyes they faced a training dummy. She didn't want anyone to see Lunette training. So she changed into someone who looked like a maid.
She called this appearance Melanie or Mel.

Melanie flipped around and kicked the training dummy. She punched and kicked and spun around, jabbing at marked pressure points on the dummy. After 30 minutes or so she was starting to breath heavier and was working up a little of a sweat.

((What Luna looks like now: User Image ))  

WispingWillow

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:28 am
Lerista went from room to room, but was held up by the small library she had. He flipped through some book with barely glancing at them. But all the while he was absorbing the words into his mind. By the last book he had a grasp on the human language. Sighing he set the book down. Now that he had absorbed the sword he couldnt get it out. The collar suppressed his abilities, but in a way that was a good thing. It meant that she couldnt take it away from him again. He gripped the collar and gave it a good tug, shocking himself for his efforts. He growled deep and stopped, if he killed himself it wouldnt accomplish anything at all. He remembered when she had used her mind to open the lock...did that mean she could enter people's minds? He mentally set up ice walls to prevent that from happening. He wanted nobody to know the pain that he kept inside.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff