Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:06 pm
Diana raced up the stairs, using the banesters most of the time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:07 am
"These might be the just ripe ones...sometimes my parents buy fruit before it's entirely ripe, to give it time. Then once it does ripen, they eat it that day. They claim it's got more flavor or tastes better. Which sometimes I'm inclined to agree with...

Since you're a cat...can you talk to other cats? Sorry...just a random thought that occured to me."

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:24 am
Mercuryangel
"These might be the just ripe ones...sometimes my parents buy fruit before it's entirely ripe, to give it time. Then once it does ripen, they eat it that day. They claim it's got more flavor or tastes better. Which sometimes I'm inclined to agree with...

Since you're a cat...can you talk to other cats? Sorry...just a random thought that occured to me."

Artemis laughed. "No we can't. They just meow to us too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:10 pm
"Huh...weird. You should try to pick up the language...it'd be useful...maybe. At the least amusing. And aside from training senshi and being advisors, you have a lifetime that's who knows how long? You could pick up lots of little odd talents.

I can just picture you translating 'mew mew meow' into something humans understand....and the picture is too funny."

Aniya smiled and nibbled on another piece of the citrusy fruit, before downing it with lemonade.

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:53 pm
Natsu began to slowly pass Diana, as a grin appeared on his face. Usually the only time he had ever really had to go up against anyone was in soccer. He had to admit he was one of the better players on the team, but there was still a lot he could improove on. Usually he ended up hogging the ball for awhile, but would try to pass if he noticed that he was hogging the ball.

He soon noticed that they were getting closer to the top of the stairs. He waited until he was about a couple steps away before slowing down just enough for both him and Diana to make it a tie.

"Well I gues neither of us wins then." He said, as he made his way to his apartment door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:50 pm
"I could try..." Artemis laughed.

Diana turned back into her human form. "Seems so. Oh well!" Diana tagged close to Natsu.  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:59 pm
"You're a fun cat Artemis-sama! Let's hope I still think that after we're done with a training session of yours! I wonder how the guys are getting along..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:51 pm
"Ok now to go and get some food!" He exclaimed, as he pulled out the key to his apartment, and opened it. The door seemed to be stuck, as an embarrased smile formed on his face. He then took a few steps back, before running and slamming his shoulder into it to force it open. The door managed to open up just enough for both of them to get in. He quickly entered, as he began to pick up items that were lying around such as practice bags and clothes. It almost appeared as if a bomb went off inside, though the farther you went in the cleaner it appeared to get. The kitchen and his room were almost spotless, it was just the living room that was a wreck.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:19 pm
(( Can I join you ??))

Name: Megan
Senshi/Knight Identity: Sailor Capricorn
Element of Influence: Earth/Destruction
Birthdate biggrin ecember 18,1987
Sign: Capricorn
Height: 5,3
Weight: 134
Blood: B
Hobbies:Listening to Music, playing music
Fav. Color: Blue,black
Fav. Sport: swimming
Fav. Food: Pizza extra chesse and Pepperoni , Chesseburgers, Pocky ((^^ )) strawberry flavor.
Least: anything healthy
Fav. Subject: music
Least: math , history
Strengths: music, friends
Weaknesses: Friends

Physical Description: Her hair is dark brown that is always kept straight even thought she is natural curly. She also likes to keep her hair in a ponytail. Her eyes are blue which are her best features.

Scout Description: Her hair is the same color and eyes are as well. The body of the Sailor Fuku is of course white, her collar is blue with a black bow which holds her blue brooch. Her skirt is the same color as her color with a black back bow on the front of her front brooch the sign of Capricorn is ingraved in it. Her shoes are knee high boots that have black laces.

Senshi Attacks:
Capricorn Earthquake - When Capricorn says " Capricorn Earthquake " the ground startes to shake and crack underneath the monsters feet.
Capricorn Volcanic Eruption : When Sailor Capricorn yells out Capricorn Volcanic " a moutain which is a volcano grows behind the enemy. " When she yelles " Eruption " the Volcano explodes ( like a normal volcano) and lava poures on top of the Yoma hardening so the monster can be destroyed.
Capricorn Protective Barrier : This barrier is made of water and acid that makes a protective shiled around anyone she desires.
Capricorn Black Hole : When Sailor capricorn uses this attack watch out, when she yelles "Capricorn " a black ball appears in her hands and startes growing after she yelles "Black Hole " The wind tunnel as it forms the suction becomes so great that no one can stand it. It may pull in Sailor Capricorns energy but it does something more. When Sailor Capricon holds the thing to long her life slips away.
Defects: ???

Background: (( I have to think on this ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:02 pm
((Yeah! Feel free to jump in at any time. It's up to you if you want her to already be friends with any specific characer *if it's someone other than Kaze then ask them* or as someone new.))

Kaze and Luna headed back home, ready for Luna to tell stories of his family.

Diana looked around. "This is nothing. Onii-chan's room is way worse."

Artemis nodded. "Whenever you are ready, we can begin. Since you already can transform, it will be a bit easier."  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:11 pm
Natsu began to laugh, before making his way to the kitchen. He immediatly made his way to the fridge, as he opened it up and examined what was inside. A frown appeared on his face when he noticed that there wasn't really anything he could make. He then began to search through his cupboards, before an annoyed sounding sigh escaped his mouth.

"I hope you don't mind curry." He stated, as he began to pull out different kettles to cook everything in. He decided to make some vegetables to go with it, which was mostly just carrots. He really needed to go shopping. He began to count on his fingers how many nights in a row he had eaten curry, though he had lost count a long time ago. Though he had to admit, he had gotten quite good at it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:14 pm
"That's fine Natsu-san! Is there anything I can do to help?"  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:42 am
Aniya sighed and looked at the empty plate and hollow can of lemonade. "No point in trying to drag it out I guess..." She walked over to her school bag and dug out a henshin pen. It was surprisingly narrower than the normal pen, with silvery intertwined snakes creeping up the length of it and somehow merging into a pair of wings. She looked at it, before shouting out, "Hermes Guardian Power!!"

The girl transformed, and in a moment stood completely changed. On her tiara, a dark blue jewel stood bordered on either side with carvings of wings, fading into a intricate swirl. Her earrings varied: one side was a dangling piece with the symbol of the planet Mercury encircled by a snake, the other was a single feather shaped stud. Her boots were dark blue, and styled after Mercury's, with the exception of the wings jutting out from the ankle portion of Aniya's. The collar was all the symbols in one-purplish-blue for the ribbon and silver for the symbol color-and the symbol seen varied depending on who looked at it and how. The bow was an indigo color, and to top it all off, in her hands appeared a staff-the caduce symbol so familiar to every doctor made full size, with both ends sharpened, to make it useable for a weapon by itself. "This.....feels weird...." Aniya, or rather Sailor Hermes said, spoiling the image of a guardian senshi warrior with the comment.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:23 am
Megan walked into the city "I wonder what is going on today " she said and went to go look around she smiled as she felt the energy which was good. " I love this " She then felt a energy that she didnt want to feel " Something is up " she said and went to go find the energy that she didnt like (( sorry I have writers block))  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:41 pm
Mercuryangel
Aniya sighed and looked at the empty plate and hollow can of lemonade. "No point in trying to drag it out I guess..." She walked over to her school bag and dug out a henshin pen. It was surprisingly narrower than the normal pen, with silvery intertwined snakes creeping up the length of it and somehow merging into a pair of wings. She looked at it, before shouting out, "Hermes Guardian Power!!"

The girl transformed, and in a moment stood completely changed. On her tiara, a dark blue jewel stood bordered on either side with carvings of wings, fading into a intricate swirl. Her earrings varied: one side was a dangling piece with the symbol of the planet Mercury encircled by a snake, the other was a single feather shaped stud. Her boots were dark blue, and styled after Mercury's, with the exception of the wings jutting out from the ankle portion of Aniya's. The collar was all the symbols in one-purplish-blue for the ribbon and silver for the symbol color-and the symbol seen varied depending on who looked at it and how. The bow was an indigo color, and to top it all off, in her hands appeared a staff-the caduce symbol so familiar to every doctor made full size, with both ends sharpened, to make it useable for a weapon by itself. "This.....feels weird...." Aniya, or rather Sailor Hermes said, spoiling the image of a guardian senshi warrior with the comment.

"Good. Now, do you know any of your powers? Or even your element?"  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games