Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)
Tie up the person above you! (~revived~) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

An ok topic?
love it!
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
its ok.
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
ummm... no comment...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
delete it, its terrible
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I voted, now wheres my ****** prize?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:35 pm
Siegfried006
While being unconsious.....Ow damnit that hurt! Okay internal check. Testing....testing....okay everything seems cool. Damn though. I think I hit my chin. Yep, it was my chin. Damnit. Hmm, I wonder how long Im going to be sleeping.

((Awww, i was hoping You had woken up and tied up either me or Dany ..... )) biggrin 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:36 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
While being unconsious.....Ow damnit that hurt! Okay internal check. Testing....testing....okay everything seems cool. Damn though. I think I hit my chin. Yep, it was my chin. Damnit. Hmm, I wonder how long Im going to be sleeping.

((Awww, i was hoping You had woken up and tied up either me or Dany ..... )) biggrin 3nodding
(Im being sneaky lol. Im taking my time and shall do one or the other when the time is right.XD)  

Siegfried006

Danyelle240

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:31 am
Danyelle twists to look around hearing the handcuffs hit the floor" I don't think we are alone... could you wait here for me " he smiled softly patting her softly before he crouched down and moved on looking for the source curiously unrolling a little bit more saran wrap..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:31 am
Brittany struggled and pulled hard on the saran wrap. While Danyelle was checking what made the noise she started rubbing up against the corner of a table until her arms broke free. She immediately pulled it off her face then went to work on freeing her legs. I'm soo gonna get them back for this!  

BrittanySC

SonOfRowan

3,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:44 pm
"Ummmm." Random dancing. Breaks a few dance moves. Looks at Brittany. "Hey, my snake is wrapped around you." Then dances some more.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:24 pm
Danyelle pauses to watch the new person dancing..." ....okay...." before he pounced on him and rolled him up in saran wrap mummy style. " MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA All fear the almighty power of GLAD PRESS AND SEAL MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"  

Danyelle240

Akitoslavetoy

5,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:23 am
*takes ropes and slowly tightens up them*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:21 am
Sneaks up and tackles you to the ground, quickly hogtying you tightly with a ton of rope. Pulls out a harness-ballgag and tightly straps it in your mouth. Then picks up her own scarf, tossing around her neck and playfully twirling it, "Aww don't you look cute all bound and gagged!"  

BrittanySC

CaptainButch

7,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Pusher 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:20 pm
Sashays up behind and sharply yanks on your scarf, pulling you off balance.

As you flail about, I grab your wrists, pull them behind you, and cuff 'em together. And as you open your mouth in surprise, I wrap your scarf round the bottom of your head as an improvised gag, before tying it off.

"So ya like gags then honey? Enjoy!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:12 pm
Fates looks around, rather nervous. "No need to be worried. No need to be worried." She tucked her hands into her coat pockets just so they weren't awkward looking.  

FatesMyBitch

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:14 pm
* The Feliness is currently lurking in a corner of the ..... roof. *  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:01 pm
Fates looks around. "Someone there?"  

FatesMyBitch

BrittanySC

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:11 pm
Brittany struggled and squirmed about, before finally managing the slip her scarf gag off her mouth and called out, "Hello? Could someone give me a hand with these cuffs?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:55 pm
Fates jumps at the sound of the voice and rushes over to help. "I'll help you. Just hang on." Fates struggles with the cuffs, unsure if they have a key or not.  

FatesMyBitch

KoichiRedGirl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:03 pm
walks up behind fate and ties her up  
Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games