Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
furries :^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:13 pm
Fell runs threw the forest screaming with the coytes chasing him agian. "ROSE!!!!! HISUKE!!!!!!" he screams hoping someone would hear him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:16 pm
Hiskue heard Fell screaming and dashed off in his direction, Rose would be fine on her own for a bit. "Fell! Hang in there I'm coming!" Hiskue drew his knife and continued running.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:30 pm
rose heard fell."spirit go help hiskue."spirit ran after hiskue til he was by his side.rose looked at tiger"you heard him how bout you go somewhere else."rose looked at tiger and moved from his sight.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:33 pm
tiger was about to tell rose something but lily nudge him away from her."hey lily cut it out"tiger said and sat on the ground.lily looked at rose and bowed her head to say sorry.  

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:34 pm
He hears Hisuke but dosnt stop running he keeps running towords were the voice was until he passes hisuke all together and emerges from the bushes near rose.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:54 pm
rose picked up fell and hugged him."it's alright fell i'm here"rose kiss top of fell's head and rubbed his back.  

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:10 pm
Hiskue see's Fell run past and skids to a stop, seeing more coyote's approching him. "So you guys like picking on little pups do you? Lets see how you like my blade!" He charged at them and slashed his knife, cutting one of them along the spine. He spun and drove the knife into another's eye, but while he was doing the last one bit deep into his arm. Hiskue screamed in pain then slit the beasts throat. Holding his bleeding arm he started to walk back to the campsite.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:19 pm
spirit walked to hiskue's side and nudge him,he got on all fours so hiskue could climb on.rose looked at lily and bowed to she knew the unicorn was appolizing for the way her owner was acting.  

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:21 pm
Hiskue carefully got onto Spirit, "Thanks Spirit...lets go back to camp shall we?" s**t...I'm outa medical suppliesHiskue thought to himself as Spirit took him back to camp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:26 pm
rose saw spirit and hiskue come into view,she walked to them.spirit stopped and got down so hiskue could get off.when rose got close enough she saw that hiskue was hurt."hiskue your arm?"rose touched a part of his arm that wasn't wounded.  

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:28 pm
Hiskue grinned a bit, "I'm fine, it was just a couple of coyote's again, one of them bit me." Hiskue moved his hand off of the wound and looked at it, "You wouldn't happen to know first aid would you? I'm out of medical supplies."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:35 pm
"yeah i do come on i can see better in the fire light."rose grabs one of hiskue's hands and leads him back to camp.spirit follows behind them."that tiger guy is still there but his compaion is keeping him away from me."she said to hiskue.  

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:39 pm
"Thats good...he seems kinda creepy to me." When they reached the campfire Hiskue sat down on a rock and examined his arm, the bite wasn't as bad as he originaly thought but it was still bleeding pretty badly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:42 pm
huir ran out by the smell of blood ...he yiped in suprize then calmed down a lil and looked at the other pup then at the horses and then at the bleeding man "i...i ...i no a lil..." he said as he sniffed the arm and ran into the woods and came back with a mouth full of herbs and webs

"here hold still" he chewed the herbs and put them on "its ganna sting" he said quuickly before rapping the cob webs around the wounds  

srapywolf

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:47 pm
Hiskue gasped in pain and suprize at the sudden apperance of the wolf, and the application of the herbs. "Thanks."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games