Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 3 Training Grounds; Sensei: Raito Shenzaki. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:51 am
((You are dead after that "My friend" X D ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:42 pm
Y
uji Reigan

Genin

User Image

"I Am Your Whisper In the Dark, The Whisper That Will Protect You."

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

My Wings Will Protect You~

Yuji seen the battle between Raito and Oliwer and smiled, "So sensei, when will you give me a chance to try and take it." Yuji said as he seen them go towards the training grounds. Yuji seen the 2 run off to the training grounds, Yuji did the samebut before he did, he went over to Serina and kissed her one more time, "I will be at the training grounds seeing if I can learn more jutsu from Raito sensei ok." He said as he turned around and his wings stretched out, "Wings of Truth!" He then quickly flew into the sky and flew towards the training grounds as quickly as he departed.

In The Face of Sacrifice.

And My Wings will Destroy Our Enemies

I Will Break The Habit Of Wanting Power, And Will Start The Habit Of Wisdom, Strategy, And Pure Strength

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:55 am
Raito walked back into the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:17 am
Oliwer followed Raito to the squad 3 training grounds. "Raito teach me something again? Maybe some fire chunin jutsus. Or something else."

(( i can learn 2 more chunin jutsu. Btw me and tom just played like 3 hours naruto the broken bond game at our house. : D we got kimimaro,rock lee,gaara and tatsya and some other cool characters in story mode. tom's faforite character is kimimaro. biggrin and mine is sakon.))

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:37 am
Y
uji Reigan

Genin

User Image

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

Yuji then appeared in the blink of an eye in front of Raito, "Go ahead Sensei, you can teach him his last two chunin jutsu and then you can train me, it'll be easier if all the students are satisfied and when they are, you can then train me. Take as long as you like I am in no hurry." Yuji said backflipping into a tree and sitting on a branch looking towards Oliwer and Raito.

I Will Break The Habit Of Wanting Power, And Will Start The Habit Of Wisdom, Strategy, And Pure Strength

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:12 pm
Serina ran out of the area. She wanted to see something as she went to the hotsprings.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:12 pm
Raito smiled "Yuji come down your my personal student so come train im going to teach you some powerful jutsu's from fire then after you become chuunin i will teach you a prized jutsu of mine" Raito smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:17 pm
Y
uji Reigan

Genin

User Image

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

Yuji smiled and smiled to Raito, "Hai!" He yelled stoicly, "I am ready Sensei, I can learn three more Chunnin jutsu and 1 Jounin jutsu." He said as he was now serious showing alot of potential then most genin would when they learn ninjutsu, "let's do this!" He yelled with enthusiasm in his voice.

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:19 pm
"Okay Yuji anyways do you want to learn like Oliwer and learn 3 and 4 of the fire jutsu's then learn 5 or do you want me to choose" Raito said sternly  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:22 pm
Serina walked back in with a satifised grin and sat down under a tree watching them.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:32 pm
Y
uji Reigan

Genin

User Image

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

"I want you to choos sensei, you will know what is best for me and I want to pass the knowledge down to my students whenever I become a Jounin and then train my students and show them what you shown me." He smiled showing a smirk, he was very enthusiastic and thought of himself as a leader, his mother always told him he was the leader type.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:43 pm
"The first i choose is Katon: Hidoko no Jutsu (Fire Release: Bed of Fire Technique). this jutsu will be a good offensive and defensive jutsu" Raito showed Kawaki the handsigns then carried out the jutsu.

Katon: Hidoko no Jutsu (Fire Release: Bed of Fire Technique)
Description: Defensive or offensive, this just is simple enough to have many uses. Heaving a mighty breath, a shinobi will spew an oily substance in front or even around them. It will rush forth like liquid and ignite as soon as the user wills it. The effect is obvious enough, resulting in a carpet of flame in whatever manner the user provided. It could be in a cone laid out in front of them as an opponent is rushing forth, or it could be scattered across a weapon.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:07 pm
Y
uji Reigan

Genin

User Image

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

Yuji smiled and did the one handsigns as always, his wings pointed towards the sky, "Hane Bunshin No Jutsu!" 2 clones appeared right behind him, they nodded as he gave them the looks. "Ok!! here we go!" Yuji then did the handsigns quickly, "Katon:Hidoko No Jutsu!" And when he took in a giant breath and blew out, all that came out was his breath, "Damnit, let's try again." Yuji then got into his stance again focusing more chakra into the move and did the handsigns quickly, "Katon:Hidoko No Jutsu!" He took in a giant breath and blew out, only a little bit of oil came out, "Damn, you give it a shot." Yuji said giving the clone to his right the same look he always does when practicing his new jutsu he is learning. The clone nodded.[2/5]

Yuji's clone got into stance and cracked his neck. It did the handsigns very quickly, "Katon:Hidoko No Jutsu!" He took in a big breath and blew out, a bit more oil was coming out but not the amount that makes the jutsu what it is, "Damn, let's try again." The clone then got into stance again and focused more chakra while doing the handsigns very quickly, "Katon:Hidoko No Jutsu!" The clone breathed in and then out again more oil was coming out but still not enough, "You will get it, I know it." The clone said looking to the other and last clone that usually gets all the jutsu's completed, the clone smiled and nodded.[4/5]

Yuji's clone went in an open area and cracked his neck and stretched, "here we go!" The clone said with enthusiasm in his voice. The clone quickly did the handsigns, "Katon:Hidoko No Jutsu!" It then breathed in and out, oil was spewing out of the clones mouth, he formed it in a cone like shape in front of him, he then did one handsign which was the last one of the jutsu and yelled, "Hai!" The fire then ignited in a giant wildfire, he then dismissed the flames and oil and a giant cone like burn was on the ground from where he spewed the oil, "Yes, we did it guys!" The clone said smiling to the other ones. The real Yuji nodded and then dispersed the two clones and the knowledge from them went into Yuji's mind, "That will be very useful, thank you sensei, now onto the other 2 Chunnin ninjutsu." He said smiling to the Sannin.[5/5]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:22 pm
Raito taking stance preformed the handsign and then the jutsu and asked for Yuji to follow them

Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Powerful Fireball Technique)
Description: Uses a high amount of chakra which allows the user to breath out a large portion of flame. Extremely powerful, this Katon seems to possess a denser mass than most Katons. This would explain its intense potency and explosive nature.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:41 pm
Y
uji Reigan

Genin

User Image

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

Yuji nodded and did the one handsigns while his wings pointed up towards the air, "Hane Bunshin No Jutsu!" The two clones appeared and they nodded towards Yuji. "Ok! Here we go!" Yuji said as he did a few handsigns and kept the last one, "Katon:Goukakyou No Jutsu!" Yuji put the lat handsign to his mouth. Yuji then breathed in and then out, but all that came out was smoke, "Damn, we will get it as we always do!" Yuji said loudly with determination. Yuji then did the handsigns very quickly, "Katon:Goukakyou No Jutsu!" Yuji then put the last handsign to his mouth, breathed in and blew out, a tiny bit of fire came out, "We are getting their!" He said with determination, but more of it. Yuji then gave the quick glance to the clone on the right of him. The clone nodded.[2/5]

The clone then got into stance with a firm look on his face, he did the handsigns very quickly, "Katon:Goukakyou No Jutsu!" He then put his last handsign to his mouth and breathed in and then blew out, a bit more fire came out, "We are getting closer, Yes!" He exclaimed with enthusiasm. The clone then did the handsigns very quickly again, "Katon:Goukakyou No Jutsu!" He then put the last handsign to his mouth and breathed in and out, a medium sized fireball came out, but not its full size, "One more time, we will get it!" The clone then quickly glanced to the last clone. The last clone nodded and smiled as always when he was up.[4/5]

The last clone went out to where he did Hidoko no Jutsu, he then relaxed all his muscles and stretched. The clone got into a firm stance and did the handsigns, "Katon:GOUKAKYOU NO JUTSU!" The clone then put the last handsign to it's mouth and breathed in and blew out, a very giant fireball came out of his mouth and it hit a rock, when the fireball disappeared the rock was turned into lava. The clone smiled as he walked back with a stoic stance, "Yes we did it." The real Yuji smiled as he dispersed the clones and the memory from the clones went into Yujis memory. Yuji looked towards Serina and smiled and then looked back towards Raito and scratched the back of his head, "Throw more at me sensei I AM READY!" He exclaimed loudly as he was sweating alot but didn't care if he ached a bit, he was determined to be recognized by everyone that shunned him, the sun shone behind him and it looked almost as if a halo was above his head, t's as if he is becoming more pure and pure every time.

[[Heh, hey the kamisama clan is a very pure clan =P]]

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff