Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:56 am
Welcome. Im from BC too. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:55 am
All I will say here is..... Come and ask me. whee heart
I may tell you, as long as you tell me. whee blaugh heart  

sgtseeker

Crawlerette

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:07 pm
Hey, Siona here. Call me Ferret, please. I used to go under the name Crawlerette, but I felt like changing it to fit my nickname.

I'm probably more of a beatnik than a hippie, but I found the Guild via signature, and felt like joining. 3nodding I'm currently in the midst of Questing for a hippie/beatnik-ish outfit and until then, I'm stuck in my Grammar Nazi clothes. sweatdrop

I live in Utah, but I'm not Mormon--agnostic, actually--, and I dream of moving to Arizona, New Mexico, Hawaii, anywhere nice and hot. I speak some French, plan to take Spanish, and would like to study Art/Botany/Theatre/Creative Writing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:04 pm
Hello and welcome, Ferret! whee  

Jade Bagel

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:48 am
Hannah Jade
Hello and welcome, Ferret! whee

Yes, what she said. 3nodding xd whee xp sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:54 pm
Howdy, I'm Alex. I'd like to think I'm a hippie. I'll introduce myself by listing a few of my wannabe' hippie characteristics:

1.) I'm a tree-hugging, environmentalist wacko. I do everything from vote for environmentalist politicians to the exclusion of almost all other issues, to using a reusable menstrual cup instead of disposable pads or tampons.

2.) I'm a barefooter. I go barefoot any time I can, as much as possible! Yes, that means into stores and to graduate school!

3.) I've been a vegetarian for almost ten years now. Even though I'll eat eggs and dairy products, some consider me a pretty strict vegetarian because I tend to eat more vegan items and I stay away from hidden non-vegetarian items like geletin and sugar processed with bone char.

Etc.) I'm a liberal, feminist, Pagan.

I hope that's enough to be a hippie, if just on Gaia!  

Doctrix

Blessed Friend

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:54 am
Welcome. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:28 pm
Name: Mm, I like my Gaia name. Halle. :3
Nickname: .. I like Hallish? n_n

Obsessions: The Beatles, 60's, 30's + 40's, Aviation, music in general. I could never go without it.

Stuff: I absolutely love Ringo Starr. :3 He's my favourite Beatle, then right after him I adore John. <3 I basically idolize both the same, though for different reasons. Mm, as of today I'm only 5 days short of my 16th birthday. :3 I love to draw! I have a deviant art account as Flugzeug13 (Means airplane in German. Hehe. n_n ) if anyone's interested. I've been on gaia for a while, and originally this wasn't my main account, and I've been on since October. I also love to write stories, and occasionally debate with people on matters that I have a valuable (Or at least in my opinion) opinion on. (Which isn't much anymore.) I'm pretty laid back compared to a lot of the people in my school. I don't care what people think of me, and wear whatever I like, not what other people want me to like. (Such as now: Yellow Submarine Hoodie, Black Beret, purple tinted glasses, lots of bracelets, and quite a few necklaces. XD Not at all common in a school where almost every girl looks the same.)
I used to have hair down to my waist, but something just posessed me to cut it off, and at the moment it's just above my shoulders. I'm honestly going to get a Beatle-esque haircut (Halloween thing. Hahah. I'mma be Ringo! n_n ) and then I've declared that I'm growing it out again. :3

Uhhmm... Did I mention my Beatles obsession? O_o; (Kidding. n_n ) I've never smoked anything. (*shrug* I'm told I'm not missing much. O_o ) I don't subscribe to any particular religion. I do like more music than just the Beatles, probably a lot of sixties music. <3 I'm also pretty eccentric considering my surroundings. ..;

Dislikes: Racists, people who can't think for themselves, people who don't have open minds, and don't try to, people who tell me what and how I should and shouldn't do or act.

Location: New Jersey during the week, Pennsylvania on occasional weekends (Divorced parents. *sigh* )

o_______O; I think that's about it.

Halle Marseille

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:38 pm
Welcome. 3nodding
I'll read the entirety of your little bio later, when I can acctuly focus on it and remember it. >.< sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:10 pm
Hehe, sorry for the length. n__n;;  

Halle Marseille

Vivafunkmistress

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:23 pm
hi helle (hope i spelled ur name right) hallo! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:29 pm
treegirl738
hi helle (hope i spelled ur name right) hallo! mrgreen

n_n Close, the first e should be an a, but *shrug* Hallo! whee  

Halle Marseille

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:53 am
~Halle~Heydrich~
Hehe, sorry for the length. n__n;;

No prob. I just couldnt focus. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:01 pm
Hey...I'm Jayde (my IRL name is Jessica but thats just so overused XD) And I'm 18. I'm relatively new to Gaia and this is the first guild that I've joined. I think its so awesome that there's a hippie guild!

Hmm...lessee...I dont' really know how to describe myself...I'm not vegitarian and I'm a Christian, but I like tie die clothes and peace frog stuff...I like all kinds of music, mostly depending ont he kind of mood that I'm in though...I listen mostly to Techno and Country music. o.O Kinda a strange combo now that I think about it...but anyway!

I love to read, write and draw, and I also like the arts. I have a playstation 2 and I'm a final fantasy junkie (my favorite is 9 but I haven't played all of them yet). I also spend a lot of time on the computer, but mostly typing e-mails and more recently on gaia.

I think thats about it...I also like random PMs (hint hint) ^_^ Nice to meet everyone!  

JaydeDragonfly

Fashionable Bunny

Jade Raccoon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:16 pm
JaydeDragonfly
Hey...I'm Jayde (my IRL name is Jessica but thats just so overused XD) And I'm 18. I'm relatively new to Gaia and this is the first guild that I've joined. I think its so awesome that there's a hippie guild!

Hmm...lessee...I dont' really know how to describe myself...I'm not vegitarian and I'm a Christian, but I like tie die clothes and peace frog stuff...I like all kinds of music, mostly depending ont he kind of mood that I'm in though...I listen mostly to Techno and Country music. o.O Kinda a strange combo now that I think about it...but anyway!

I love to read, write and draw, and I also like the arts. I have a playstation 2 and I'm a final fantasy junkie (my favorite is 9 but I haven't played all of them yet). I also spend a lot of time on the computer, but mostly typing e-mails and more recently on gaia.

I think thats about it...I also like random PMs (hint hint) ^_^ Nice to meet everyone!
see brad? there are other people that are jade! just cause i have jade raccoon doesn't mean that i'm different!!
ello jess biggrin  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games