Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
THE C.O.R.E Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:46 am
kilman looked up, and saw amp. in his current state of mind, he didn't think he had a chance, but knew he had to try. he reached out and grabbed amp's leg trying desperately to bring him down, but kilman was entirely too weak.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:17 am
Beats scrambled down the side of the crater over to where Amp stood over Kilman, shaking his head. He wrote a message on the note pad, showing it to Amp. 'Killing him would make us no better than him or the other....'
Ala turned her attention to Amp and Beats, tilting her head curiously at what she sensed.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:16 am
Amp looked down at the man who desparately reached back and grabbed Amps leg. He had see this before, been in this position before with a loaded gun, standing over a woman who thought she was better then he was. This time however, the person before Amp had the potential to be a real nusience and do more physical damage to Amp then the woman had dne emotionally.

When Beats rushed over to Amps side and wrote down not to do it, Amp looked back at the man on the ground. He narrowed his eyes and riped his leg from his grasp. He stood for a moment and looked down at the man before he turned and stepped down into a small crater and walked offed to go find someplace to think.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:10 pm
Phantom had flown back to his ramshackle excuse for a home and saw a girl there, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE." He yelled.

Blaze had little energy to do anything but he held his hand out and lifted the ground around the little island, trying to make it level, and lifted the ground around the intruder so high, he would have to fly to get down. Then, he stood up despite his injury when he crashed, and remade the hut, then he turned and talked to the trees to say he was sorry, then he shaped the earth into some sort of axe and fainted.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:25 pm
Sammy turned towards the man and bowed, "I'm sorry sir, but I am new here and need a place to stay." She said, crossing her fingers in her head.

Angel had little time to comprehend what had happened, she had seen the ground be destroyed and mangled, then she saw Blaze get up and fix it then she snapped back to reality, she grabbed him and figured out what the axe was for, "I think Blaze wants us to cut down some trees.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:47 pm
"Ai, ai... alright... I'll take care of that then..." Verge smiled, taking the axe and leaning it on his shoulders as he made his way to the nearest tree. He too mumbled an apology, before swinging the axe with a practiced air.
Ala knelt down beside Angel and Blaze, looking at him without really looking. "Idiot... It's too soon to you using your powers... You're still to weak for that at least... And I don't have the energy to give you a much needed power boost...." She sighed, shaking her head.
Beats sighed, moving over to where the others were and letting Amp go off. He knew well that some people just needed to think.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:58 pm
Amp walked through the destruction that his power had caused. No birds sang, no animal noises could be made out. Only the wind remained. Though, Amp couldnt hear any of that anyway. He kept walking, until the trees were no longer dead. Till the grass and the forest around were no longer effected by what he had done. He didnt have to walk far, probably a good five minute walk till Amp finally decided to sit on a long.

He blinked as he looked down at the grass, then shifting his gaze upwards towards the sky. Amp kept leaning back until he fell backwards and landed with a thud onto the ground where he stayed, just looking up at the silent tree tops.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:51 pm
After a while, Verge was finished chopping down some trees. He glanced at Ala, who he could see had his full attention. "You want something... Am I right?" he asked, using that creepy twin bond.
She smiled, before glancing up at the large rock column where kilman's life force was faintly pulsing. "Go up there and get him.... We're going to ground him with chains... and make sure he can't go anywhere to cause us more trouble for the time being..."
Verge blinked for a moment, before nodding, sprouting the wings of a hawk on his back and soaring up wards.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:24 pm
(Hey ProperGamer, I am adding a new character to the list and he is in charge of the scientists, is that alright with you?)

Phantom was shocked, no one went to him for help. "Listen, if you want any kind of shelter, go to those goody two shoes on the mountain range." He pointed to the mountains in the distance.

The General was watching the cameras in the Mountain range closely, the boy had power, immense power. He had fixed the destruction the DJ had caused and still had energy to fix the hut and help his comrades to survive. The General leaned over in his chair and activated the intercom to the, what he liked to call round table of shroud, "TEN HUT. This is The General, I want the two sound weavers and the earth mover in the labs, I want to see what makes them tick." He said, a sly smile creeping across his face.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:21 pm
((If you want, your roleplay. The man in black is going to stay hidden. He isnt a scientist. He and the others are all people who fund the project, so people who fund the project run the company. Except he is like the leader of the group, and uses "projects" to his advantage.))

Amp stayed on the ground, just looking up at the sky from where he was. Should he stay with them? Should he go someplace else and try to find a way out? Was he already out? So many questions, no way to get an answer. It was then that Amp started to feel weird. Like, something was off. Something in the air made him feel, just off. He couldnt explain it, so he didnt try to think about it. Just letting himself try to relax.

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:46 pm
Verge glided to the ground easily, kilman tossed over his shoulder. When he got to the ground, he let the guy slide to the ground, not bothering to be gentle.
Ala looked in their general direction for a moment, before smacking her hand on the ground. It took her a moment, but she could "see" the metal constraints not far from their position... to the north... and a knife of some sort south southwest. "Verge..." She said softly, Verge nodding and taking off. Hey... Being twins had its advantages. As soon as he got back with both items, Ala told him what she wanted done.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:57 pm
when kilman hit the ground, he started waking up. he was unaware of where he was. he looked to the side and saw ala. he was unable to move his limbs, but was now strong enough to speak. he started to move his fingers to see if he could.  

n7m6e7

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:06 pm
"Ah... You're awake... I'm surprised you can eve twitch the way you are now... Though I suppose the self CPR you administered with your little jolts may have helped..." Ala smiled serenely... Obviously not bother by him moving... Which would be simply because Verge had finished his task. Kilman was chained to the ground and ground with the knife, a simple enough construction, but horrible for someone whose only defense seemed to be the control of robots and the electrical shocks he outputted from his body.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:00 am
Kilman just smiled "I think...therefore...I am. I ..refuse death...so I live." he tried to lift his arm, but the chains were relatively heavy. instead of straining himself, he decided to regain his strength through sleep. he lay back, and let himself fall into a light sleep.  

n7m6e7

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:24 am
Ala blinked. "I think he just quoted someone... Though I have no idea who..." She murmured, shrugging and turning her attention to Angle and Blaze. "I really am sorry I can't help out with him... but even I have my limits... And I've reached them.... The most I can do with my powers is see, and even that is getting a little blurry.... Do you want to move him?"  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff