Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Ba Sing Se Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:56 am
"Guys..." Alex annoyingly said as the two started fighting on the ground.

"Not.. Now!" as Aedre spit out the last word, he unleashed three small water bullets he had charging in one of his hands into Rak's gut, which sent him flying off Aedre.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:58 am
Rak got up after being shot by water bullets. His face was slightly contorted in rage as he sent three fire waves at Aedre. One on the upper body, torso, and lower body.  

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:07 am
User Image
The Prodigal Waterbender
Aedre "Stream" Cheveyo

Aedre smirked. 'Fire fighters are fierce and quick in action, but slow in the after-action,' he thought in his head.

He rolled to the side and using his sweat, created a hot water jet snake that shot itself towards Rak. "Come on, boy!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:10 am
Rak smirked as he bent down as the water went over his body. In a swift motion, he kicked Aedre under the jaw, then uppercutting to his face. He smirked again as he hit the pressure point on his neck, fliping over him and landing in a ready posistion. "I don't need bending to win a fight."  

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:39 am
User Image
The Prodigal Waterbender
Aedre "Stream" Cheveyo

"You... Forgot... Two things," Aedre smirked, laughing. "I still am bending," and the hot water splashed over the both of them, hitting hard into Rak's back.

Then Aedre whispered, "And you gave me a groin shot." Aedre kicked hard into Rak's groin, then used the water to shoot himself under Rak.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:42 am
((LOL!)) Rak fell down in pain. Rayne sighed as she dragged him back. "I would suggest that you should keep attacking him, but that would only make him furious." Kyon shook his head as he picked up his bag. "Nice job. If anybody needed to train like that, I would suggest they steer clear from you if they don't want to get hurt." He smirked.  

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:47 am
"Heh... I wasn't called the 'Prodigal Waterbender' for nothing," Aedre laughed, shaking off the water in his hair, "And this is also why I even need restraining."

A small fireball came out of nowhere and hit Aedre in the butt. "Owwie!" Aedre hissed.

"You know, I told you guys to stop, but you never listen, do you?" Alex asked sternly.

"Well... I won, if that counts."

Alex angrily sighs, "Geez, you are so terrible."

((Gotta love Miss Congeniality giving me the idea from SING: Shoulder reflex, instep, nose, and groin. XD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:51 am
((lol)) Rayne tried holding in the laugh but it escaped as a giggle. Kyon raised his eyebrow at Rayne, not saying anything. Rayne's eyes widdened as she realized waht happened, turning away as she blushed. Kyon shook his head.  

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:51 am
((omg yes XD))

Akio sighed, "Nice job for winning Aedre, but I really wanted to kick the crap out of him." He grinned.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:58 am
((Omg, I'm watching this video, I shouldn't really tell you the video cause i just found it but it's hilarious Just search Kesha Take It Off Music Video Ke$ha Parody))  

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:59 am
((Haha, alright.))

"Ahh, well..." Aedre stretched lazily, "When one strikes, they really don't let go..."

"Yeah. That's why I always go by the 'pick your battles' rule... Rak decided to fight Aedre out of instinct, and now he's going to be regretting it for a while..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:00 am
"Oh i bet he is going to regret it." Akio chuckled softly.

((OMG I LUV THAT VIDEO biggrin ))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:04 am
Kyon shrugged. "Probbably."
((If you lub that video, then search California Gays. It should be by the same person who made the parody video. It's hilarious))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:11 am
User Image
The "Pure Flame Bender"
Alexindera "Alex" Seraphinus

"Anyway... Off to the Jasmine Dragon, I suppose?" Alex sighed. "And, hopefully, without anymore fuss?"

'Wonder if that guy, Rak, will be fine, heh...'

((Lol, I love California Gays! I didn't know it was by the same dude.))

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:17 am
Rayne shrugged, looking at Alex. "I guess. We could leave Rak here." Kyon raised his eyebrow. "What if he goes and you know, tells some fire assassians about Aiko?" Rayne shook her head. ignoring Kyon. "That is if you let us go with you guys."  
Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff