Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Wulong Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:43 pm
"We could use all the help we can get." He smiled. "And it would be best if we meet the Avatar..." he shrugged slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:47 pm
" awesome last i checked she was in the northern water tribe i was heading there anyways to find a teacher wanna come with names Katiana btw" kat said  

rougevixen333

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:52 pm
Two hooded figures draped in dark cloaks walked through the forest, making their way towards the closest village. They trudged through in near silence, listening to the sounds of nature. The taller of the two froze, and the shorter followed suit.

"What's wrong?" The shorter one asked, turning to look at the taller one. The other figure stared out a little ways with her amber eyes.

"Someone's there," she responded in a whisper that was almost inaudible. She took a step forward over a branch, cracking it on purpose so that it made a noise. "I sense many beings...benders of all kinds," the woman said. The other figure stepped forward next to her, staring in the same direction. The figure frowned. The woman sighed, knowing what the figure would say next.

"They seem like they're nice, Houka," she murmured. "They are not the ones you seek." The one called Houka shook his head, his hood mimicing his movements.

"No one can be sure of that...not even you, Harumi," Houka sneered. "It won't hurt to check them out." Harumi shrugged, knowing that it couldn't be helped at this point. She nodded and they set out to get closer to the camp, avoiding the underbrush this time so as to be elusive as possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:56 pm
"did you guys hear that it sounded like a branch snapping someone's coming" Kat whispered listening for more noises."  

rougevixen333

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:58 pm
"I heard it too." He moved Lucifer off of his lap and the earth under his feet made him levitate slightly in the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:01 pm
Jet sat up and listened."she's right" he said drawing his sword.
"Well i guess we got another fight coming our way" Jet said.  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:02 pm
"Great, I don't want my other arm burned." Daichi sighed, then glanced at Jet. "Let's not attack unless we know they're a threat."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:02 pm
Lucifer looked around. He stood up. He went over to a tree and placed it on his forehead. Lucifer learned this trick from shade. Lucifer turned to daichi. "Dai..some people are over there" Lucifer said pointing.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:04 pm
He glanced in the direction Lucifer pointed and nodded, "Who ever is over there, show yourselves at once." He called, his voice surprisingly serious.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:05 pm
"Fine" Jet said sheathing his sword, " No attacking unless they attack first" but jet still had his hand on the hilt of his blade just in case.  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:08 pm
"It seems they've withdrawn their weapons," Harumi whispered. Houka nodded and smirked; Harumi could see that he was planning something. "What are we going to do?" she asked; a stupid question, really.

"You know what I'm going to do," he responded. In fact she did know; she had already forseen this. Harumi sighed and sunk behind him. Houka advanced forward, treading slowly with a grin on his face. Harumi followed.

"Earthbenders," she whispered to him, "A waterbender, and Firebenders..."

"Firebenders?" Houka scoffed, surprised. "We might have to fight, then." Harumi didn't respond.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:10 pm
Lucifer turned to the people as they appeared. He kept a keen eye on them.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:11 pm
"what's taking them so long" jet said. "are they just gonna sit out there watching us."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:11 pm
Daichi watched the young teen and the girl enter the camp and he landed on the ground lightly. A water bender. He grinned a little, being friendly as usual. He stood beside Lucifer. "Chill Jet." He laughed slightly.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:13 pm
Lucifer placed his hand on his hip and slightly leaned on daichi. "Dai...these people...seem different" Lucifer whispered to daichi.  
Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games