Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:38 pm
"I dont know what came over me.." Lucifer said looking down blushing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:40 pm
The boat was drifting in the water, but not moving. The front of the boat had been frozen to the landmass so that it would not move. Harumi spotted it.

"Is this it?" She asked, rushing over to the edge of the water and peering down at the boat.

Houka was walking through the city, tailing after Daichi and Lucifer. He was a safe distance away from them.

"They are the easiest to take out, since they wont be able to bend here..." he murmured to himself. He hid behind a building and peered around its corner, staring at Lucifer and Daichi. He waved his hand and the ice under their feet melted into water, and then froze around their feet.

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:42 pm
"Hey," He grinned, tilting his chin up so he was looking at him, "I said it was okay." He smiled softly and gave him a quick kiss before he grabbed his hand, "Where to now?" He stopped when their feet froze, "What the-!" He turned and saw Houka, "You little punk!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:43 pm
Haru walks up to Daichi hows it going?

((Are the firebenders still at sea? ))  

Li Bei Fong
Crew

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:44 pm
Lucifer turned too and saw him and sneered.

(yes lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:45 pm
(( Houka wasn't on the building x3 He was behind it lol ))

Houka smirked and chuckled, but he frowned when Haru approached. He waved his hands again and froze Haru in his place.

"I can't have you getting in my way," he spat at them, stepping out from behind the building. "You will stay away from the Avatar. Do I make myself clear?"

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:47 pm
Daichi grinned at Haru and brought out his sword, breaking the ice and freed their feet. He helped Lucifer up as he glared at Houka while he talked to Haru, "I'm better." he glared at Houka, "Why is a 13 year old bossing me around?" He stated, "Leave us alone."

((lol yeah but he can come if u want xD))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:47 pm
" yea Great job Harumi " let's go ask that lady in that shop over there if she's seen the owner of that boat." Jet said.  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Li Bei Fong
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:48 pm
Haru takes his sword and leaps at his new foe,
LEAVE MY FRIEND ALONE  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:48 pm
(lol oops XD XD)

Lucifer looked to dachi. "Im getting luther" Lucifer ran to find luther but bumped into him.

"Its ok luc im here" Luther walked up next to daichi.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:50 pm
"This kids getting on my nerves." His eyes were a dark blue as he held his sword.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:51 pm
Harumi smiled and nodded. "Alright!" She strolled over to the woman who ran a Sea Flower shop and smiled.

"Excuse me, Miss," Harumi started, tapping the woman on her shoulder, "but have you seen the owner of that boat over there?" She pointed over to Houka's boat.

Houka sighed and shook his head. "Now you're bossing me around. "And you're at a disadvantage, too. You're brave; typical Earthbender attitude." Houka waved his right hand and the ice shot up from under only Daichi's feet, trying to freeze him. Houka grinned at Haru.

"You'd attack me head-on with all of this water around? Really?" Houka waved his free hand in a half-circle shape, and water rose from the ice, shooting at Haru like a curved blade.

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Daichi jumped into the air, landing behind the ice. "You underestimate me, Houka." He didn't attack, just stood where he was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:54 pm
Haru runs at the man trying to kill daichi,
You will leave him alone, just because you are a water bender does not mean you are a god.  

Li Bei Fong
Crew

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:56 pm
"Haru i call support!" Luther said as he leaped into the air above houka. Luther threw some daggers and stilletos at houka.  
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games