Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[₪] Guardian of Iwa - Tsuchikage's Tower (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:07 am
Natalie Ashlynn~Wandering Ninja

User Image

"No thanks, im running on a tight schedule right now...so make it fast." She said as she walked up to him, that she was really close in case he wanted to make the conversation longer than it needed.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:09 am
She was so close he could smell her hair. "Are you sure you couldnt stay? it does seem like your always in a Hurry, you would think Time would wait for the Sage of six paths." Akira said, turning to face her.  

Naruto Eternity

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:16 am

User Image

"Time never waits." She said as she placed her hand on his head and started to look into his mind, as she was doing that, Akira was a mindless zombie at that moment. "You are such a waste of time...do you think i would settle down with you?" She said as she carefully removed her hand, trying not to kill him by removing his soul. Now Akira would feel lightheaded for a little. "Sorry...i did the same thing to Serina." She said with a smile. "Well...if you give me some time to think over...then maybe...just maybe...might you have a chance with a girl like me." She said with a smile and suddenly winked at him.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:25 am
Akira smiled brightly, Directly at her. "I wouldnt want you to settle down, your such a free spirit. Settling down... Peace. Love. Harmony, I want them All, and you are the answer to that. It isnt your External Appearance that makes me like you. Its the fact that you are you, to be powerful, and Yet hold that power with such modesty. You can touch my soul and see my thoughts at any time. I will never Lie to you." he said, tilting his head slightly, still smiling. "If I were to have a chance with you, I would be the Luckiest Guy in the world." he said, touching her shoulder lightly. "I wish you the best of luck, I hope may becomes power and everntually holds the Banner of Rock High, Showing that we, of the Rock, fly with Justice, and sincerity." He said, moving his hand down. "I want you to take this." he said, reaching into his desk and pulled out a tear-drop shaped diamond necklace. "It isnt much, and it formed naturally here, but I hope you'll accept it as a gift to remember the Shinobi of Rock by. I give it to those I Trust a Charish the most." He said, holding the necklace in 2 hands for her.  

Naruto Eternity

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:34 am

User Image

"Well..just dream for now and see if it comes true...and lets both hope that May will be a well trained shinobi." She said as she took the necklace. "Uhh...thanks?" She said as now she didn't know what do to with it.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:40 am
Akira put a hand on her cheek and kissed it softly. "Dont forget to breath, when the pressure becomes High." He said, smiling, letting the smile touch his eyes. "Take care... I will visit sometime. Just dont... Dont forget me."  

Naruto Eternity

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:41 am
((Ah! I get it! Akira is trying to get Natalie to kiss him, similar with what I did back in my office. xd Lets see what happens!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:42 am
((Hiro, ready yourself, cause I'm going to nobody soon. Prepare Riku. cool ))  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:44 am
((Actually Riku wants May or Natalie. He'll just tie you to a tree with his tendrills.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:46 am

User Image

Natalie grew a Rinnegan sword in her sleeve, but didn't strike. "See...you are a lucky one...that i didn't impale you for doing that." She said with a smile as her blade retracted back into her sleeve.

User Image
User Image

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:47 am
((Don't worry, I'll get him. I will! :O))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:50 am
gonk ((This is not gonna end well! But I have to build my puppet first.))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:51 am
((Whatever! I'm meeting him soon. Natalie's taking me to nothing. Of course it doesn't have to happen right away, but it will happen eventually!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:53 am
"Then I owe you my life." he said with a laugh and tilted his head back and rubbed the back of his head.

((Not at all Hiro, Akira just wants to be able to see Natalie again.))  

Naruto Eternity

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:57 am

User Image

Natalie smiled. "Well...i must go back and start training her then." She said as she placed both of her hands on his shoulders and kissed him on the lips, and then suddenly disappeared back to the gates with her 2 Rinnegan bodies following her.

User Image
User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games