Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Will I escape or break? (Full and Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image
Odette followed her,munching on the delisciousness that was donut. " You know... The dark dude seems really cook actually. It was really thoughtful of him to make that plant." She smiled at the thought; she had the small plant in the crook of her free arm Wonder where he is now? She thought to herself..
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:36 pm
User Image

"As if i needed tricks against you...." He shakes his head and sighs. "Humans like you are why demons hate humanity...."  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:40 pm
"Humans like me are whom hate people like you, the garbage of the world that needs to be cleaned up off the street." He said before he ran forward again, slicing downward, before jumping back in the same second, sidestepping and then slashing sideways before jumping into the air and throwing the dagger downwards at Fenix's forehead before he hit the floor, rolling. "No one has been able to live from that attack of mine, if your still standing I'm impressed."  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:40 pm
((if its not too much to ask please dont do much. sweatdrop sweatdrop ))  

miller4595

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:45 pm
User Image

Fenix just takes the hits and grabs the blade before it hit his head. his clothes are cut but is skin is just fine and the knife has nicks in it. "is that your best? here i thought you were warming up...." He grins at him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:52 pm
"I see... Ordinary metal can't hurt you, and my fists probably won't do anything, but hey, at least I'm preventing you from badgering Buruu, which is all I care about." He smiled before he threw a punch at Fenix, before he pulled it back and punched with his wounded arm which let out a bit of blood since it had opened again. He kept throwing his punches as hard as he could which for a human was pretty well and he then threw in a kick to the head, knowing that if he blocked it he would be perfectly set up for a submission.
((This is the last post for me tonight))  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:42 pm
User Image

Fenix dodges and weaves the punches and ducks down below the kick,sweeping Otosus other leg out from under him to try and make him land flat on his back.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:54 pm
Otosu was surprised when his other leg was tripped out from under him and instead of landing on his back he landed on his chest and he let out a gasp as teh air went out of him. He slowly stood up and thought to himself 'If only I was stronger.. Then I could actually fight him evenly but right now he is way out of my league... But I can't let myself bite back my words...' Otosu turned around and put his fists up, letting himself gather strength. "I wonder why you don't fight back, even if you are stronger, I should be taking punishment, don't you think?" Otosu said this before throwing a punch at Fenix, this time he was taking a boxers way of thinking of slowly wearing the enemy down with quick punches. He used this tactic as he started to circle around Fenix, throwing punches, though they were soft punches they were quick and they were all aimed at different nerves throughout the demons body, as to disrupt the signals that allowed him to move so quickly with his body  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:02 pm
User Image

Fenix keeps trying to dodge and block but gets hit a few times,he's had enough and smirks before quickly delivering hard punches to all of otosus bandaged areas either causing them to reopen or mind numbing pain. "I didn't fight back cause i'm toying with you..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:08 pm
Otosu was sent backwards a bit with the punches that Fenix was throwing at him and after he had stopped both of his wounds spurt blood out and he simply glared at Fenix. "Let's see my damage.." It was about time for the hitting of the nerves to take affect though he didn't know if he had even touched any of the nerves that he had wanted to. He had already lost so much blood that day that he felt very light headed and was nearly in a critical state of blood loss where he would need a blood transfusion if the wounds weren't stitched up soon. He was breathing, and anyone could tell that it was only from his will to fight. He then slowly stood up, blood still flowing before his legs gave in and he crumpled to the floor again. He was just laying there in his own sweat and blood before Buruu and he couldn't stand it, he knew he couldn't fight a demon, and he knew that Fenix could kill him if he wanted too, which made Otosu pissed at himself and the fact that he was weak to the creatures around him.
((Edited))  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:12 pm
((just watch. i'll try to end this without much damage.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:23 pm
User Image
The plant was getting scared...it told her it could feel a fight in the air. Odette frowned...if someone was in trouble she..should help right? She melted intothe air and re appeared where to two boys were fighting. Immediatly she got in the middle. " Its bad enough to be trapped here! Do you have to fight with each other was well!?" She glared at the guy who gave her the plant earlier.
User ImageUser Image

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image

Fenix looks at Odette and frowns. "You misunderstand,i was not the one who started this fight and was merely defending myself...." He sighs and looks at otosu who he could clearly tell was in trouble. "I'll get him some help...after all the master wouldn't like it if he died by my hand." He looks up and guessed he was watching from somewhere. "Would you?" He smirks and disappears in a cloud of smoke that smells like sulfur and hurries back with a first aid kit and a bag of blood for otosu. "You may hate me but just stay still..." He tries to help the best he can,but helping people wasn't exactly his specialty.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:06 pm
User Image
Odette kneeled down next to Otosu and made her finger into a sharp dagger. She cut open the clothes above the wounds. " What can I do?" she looked at Fenix. .
User ImageUser Image

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games