Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians 18+

Back to Guilds

For people who are not 12 or 13. 

Tags: Adult, Awesome, Misc 

Reply Gaians 18+
Welcome to the Gaians 18+ Guild ~ Introduce Yourself Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Be original
wtf?
13%
 13%  [ 21 ]
OkaY
39%
 39%  [ 62 ]
No even with God's help
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
gold!!!!!!
39%
 39%  [ 62 ]
Total Votes : 157

Bella_Criminal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:55 am

OMG I joined this a while back and I don't remember if I ever made an introduction but....YEAH INTRO TIME!

My Name is Samantha :3 or Vib/Sam. Im currently a 19 yr old college bound girl. OH YEAH!!!!
I am Jamaican Descent,Born in the NY and currently located in the sunshine state! For the slow people...its florida whee

Im into alot of things! doesn't that sound pervy o-o But no seriously lol. Im a Dancer.I do Contemperary and HipHop, I love to make people laugh without even trying! :3 Music is my anti-drug, oh oH I RECENTLY BECAME A GUITAR HERO ADDICT! crying
i use to hate the game but thats another story XD wow what a long a** intro....ADD ME!I love random adds <3 n getting to know people

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:23 am
Hi guys smile ,

Well my name is Iris, Im 20 years old and in college to hopefully be a nurse in four years xd .

My favorite hobbies are reading,softball,gaia (of course whee ),chatting, and music.

I live in the east coast of the states and someday I want to move to England.

That is all for now, more later, and you guys can add me if you like biggrin most of my friends left gaia around two years ago rofl .  

Your_Queen_is_back

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DarkBeautyLayla

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:24 pm
Hellos!! My name is Nicole but seeing as so many of you have that name you can either call me Nikki or Layla [the name I want for a girl when I have children]

I'm 20, 21 in July [the 5th to be exact] and I live in Illinois.

Some hobbies are drawing, writing, reading, meditation, exercise, cooking and I'm studying to become a sex therapist [on a break right now as I need to focus on finding a job and I'm moving in June].  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:49 am
Name: Cait. but if you wanna rename me you can.
Where do you live: umm..normally i'd say in the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow you cant see, next to the lucky charms and unicorns. but seeing as i'm being open. arkansas
Hobbies: anime, art, music, manga, my phone. lol. Gaia, being funny. listening to people. being honest. giving my opinion, bonding with animals, games, writing, reading, and of course being silly.

let's see..im the girl that noone wants to ask anything of, because im so honest. i dont like to sugarcoat because in the end someones hurt. i want to be a therapist after college, and have a family. i dont judge people because it's not my place. i'm just me. nothing more nothing less.  

LittleRedTigerBlood

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:37 pm
Name:Jenn
Where do you live:texas
Hobbies: chatting,texting,role playing,movies and music  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:37 pm
hello lady my name is Bryon i am from Montgomery Alabama and i am 20 year old my birth is on September 27 hobby is hanging out with people dance and running and kick boxer i am looking for a lady in the same age or over i am really nice man and always treat a lady right that and i love to get to know a lady better before i take it to the next lvl with a lady i have my heart broke so must in the pass year and now i am single and along wallking this along road by myself but i hope is real lady out there is looking for someone who is nice sweet and know how to treat a real lady so if you want to look me on up just go to my profile and sent a comment or pm me and i will sent you one right back to you okay and thx you for reading this later one love bye  

king black panther 2013

3,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

LongBow107

Clean Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:51 pm
Hi there, Names Dalton. I live in Longmont Colorado. I'm 21 (22 in may), And currently try to spend my free time out in public with friends. Be that drinking, or just hanging out.

Anyways I think that's it  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:51 pm
hi everyone

cindy here
turned 18 as of november 30th 2010
so i'll be 19 this year blaugh

pleased to meet you all 3nodding  

A t r o c i t y

8,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Pink_Bunny luv

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:05 pm
Name: Alicia
Where do you live: Texas
Hobbies: writing, reading  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:32 pm
Hi everyone! I joined a while ago, then I promptly forgot all about guilds. rolleyes In my defense, I was exploring everything else that's available on Gaia, as well as trying to do it on a very elderly computer.

Speaking of elderly, when I first started reading this thread, I thought I would end up being the oldest member, at 43. I see that I'm not though, but seeing so many others' ages ending in "-teen" can be a bit daunting.

My real name is Kat, but I also answer to Kitty. I live in the Boston area in a neighborhood that is known far and wide as the "student ghetto." blaugh Yup, I am literally surrounded by four major universities, and their dorms, as well as lots and lots of students living off-campus.

This makes my neighborhood extremely interesting, and I can say with some pride that I can go grocery shopping in six different languages ( I can't speak them fluently, mind you, but I can go grocery shopping in the different ethnic markets and not be surprised or confused by what I bring home). 4laugh

I consider myself to be a nerd/geek/dork, with just a touch of Goth for seasoning.  

Pirate_Kitty_Katty

Dangerous Genius

nintendo414

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:33 pm
Well, here it goes.
Name:Anthonee(Ant,E,Double E, dumbass, anything you wish)
Hobbies: Music, philosophy, theories of sexuality, Games, anime, Psychology, sex (Because I haven't had it yet) and other things that I am willing to answer if anyone is willing to pm me. I just got accepted and thank you guys for allowing my entrance hope to talk to people and do whatever guilds do lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:14 pm
Howdy howdy, my name is Hannah-Grace, or you can call me Hannah. Either of those will do just fine. I'm eighteen and I live in Alabama. Aka the state of if you don't like the weather just wait fifteen minutes. Hahah.

My hobbies include but are in no way limited to: Singing, ball room dancing, reading, painting, baking, research, cooking, sewing, photography, listening to music, dying my hair, texting, driving, swimming, spending time with my man, watching an extensive amount of movies and tv, napping, etc. Etc.

I love meeting and talking with new people, so if you're ever bored or just feel like chatting send me a PM. I always answer. ^^  

Inquisitive Barbie Doll

Fashionable Fatcat

Pirate_Kitty_Katty

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:27 pm
MisterHenrysJuiceBox
Howdy howdy, my name is Hannah-Grace, or you can call me Hannah. Either of those will do just fine. I'm eighteen and I live in Alabama. Aka the state of if you don't like the weather just wait fifteen minutes. Hahah.

OhMyGoodness....That's so very close to what we say up here in New England... biggrin

I.E. "If you don't like the weather in New England...Wait a minute."

When I went out to work this morning, it was fairly warm, but a bit windy. Now it's raining and cold, with a prediction of snow for tomorrow. eek

Well...it wouldn't be the first April Fool's snowstorm we've had to deal with... sad  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:56 pm
Kat:

Tell me about it! Hahah.
One moment it's warm and sunny, the next chilly and wet. With rare snow/hail type things popping up. Gotta love it when the weather can't make its mind up eh? :3
Tis nice to meet you, you're the first person I've actually had the pleasure of conversing with in the guild.  

Inquisitive Barbie Doll

Fashionable Fatcat

Abject_Muse

Lonely Visionary

20,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:22 am
Name: Heather
Where do you live: North Texas
Hobbies: Playing video games, reading the classics, listening to music, gardening, travel, trying new foods, and studying foreign languages.
Randomness:
I can't wait for the new Zelda game to come out. I'll try just about any food at least once. I also have a Devon Rex cat which I adore.

How's everyone else doing?  
Gaians 18+

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces