Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:58 am
User Image
Max waited till otosu was far enough away from town before standing up and heading for the door,he silently muttered a curse that rymes with truck before leaving without a word. He felt it,the crazy inside him that bubbles up and hoped she wouldn't fallow him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:33 am
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate looking up seeing the two titans go, without hesitation she stood up wanting to follow Max, but Gramps placed a hand on her arm. Looking at Gramps as he shook his head. Hayate sitting back down her face frowning, picking up her spoon to begin eating again in silence.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:57 pm
User Image
Max sighs as he starts to hear whispers and his heart beat echo in his head,he hurries to the gate and heads out of town,far aaway from town and any other people. "Why now? There was no reason...." He grunts in pain and falls to his knees holding his head.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:09 pm
Otosu was on his way back to his village when someone tried to strike him from behind, "Whom-!?" Otosu said as he barely jumped out of the way. "In the middle of a sandstorm as well..." He pulled out his blade and the Titan attacked once more. Otosu jumped out of the way again. "Why do you do this you crazy titan!" He lunged forward cut downward and the Titan disappeared in the sand. It then reappeared behind him and slashed downward on his back though his armor deflected the blade. It kept disappearing and reappearing and Otosu couldn't keep track with it. 'He's too fast... It's not even Max could keep this pace.... and his blade it's basically a shortsword...' Otosu caught another glimpse and saw that the titan wasn't using shortswords but a shield and longsword. the shield was big enough for his blade and made the titan's longsword look puny. 'So this titan uses muscles like I do huh?' He smiled and stabbed his sword into the ground turned his back to face the blade, clipped on his helmet and pulled the blade out of the ground. He could now see in the sandstorm, "I'm not called a Death-Watcher for nothing you know!" Otosu said as the red glow in his eyes slowly formed. The titan stood still and changed his stance, this time it was a clash of the blades and not a clash of armor against edge. Otosu swung downwards as the titan brought his shield upwards. Otosu completed the swing by glancing his sword off of the man's shield and threw a gust of wind, throwing the titan back. He smiled as he saw the titan land on his back, the breath knocked out of him. He jumped up into the air and came sailing down again, thrusting his blade into the titan while in midair before picking up the body and sword, landing on his feet and completeing the front-flip with a throw of the already dead titan. It rolled and Otosu ran over, quickly scavenged the dead body, picking up the shield and then running towards his village again.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

polarisyn

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:55 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate finished her curry looking constantly at the window. 'Max?' She thought sadly. Looking around as she was the only one on the table gramps had already gone to bed and she was the last one done. Without no one around they took advantage of that. "Hayate why are you alone?" One said. "I told you dear Haya, you will always be in solitude." Another one said. Looking up Hayate smiling weakly, "Gramps gone to bed at Max went off somewhere he told us he was coming back, he didn't ditch me." Hayate said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:17 pm
User Image
Max tried to resist but it finally broke through like water through a broken dam,he started to laugh manically and attack anything in sight even the sand dunes leaving claw marks in them.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:24 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate falling to the ground as she started to have weird vibes. "Max?" Hayate said clutching her chest her heart it hurted. Placing her hand on the table, as the table held her weight letting her to stand. Leaning on the table she gasped out for air holding her neck. 'Whats happening?' Hayate thought afraid, as she heard crazy laughter drifting through the halls.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image
After a few e ground minutes max stops laughing or attacking everything he saw since he had leveled the ground around him,but he still had a crazed smile.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate stood up still breathing fast, looking around she got out of the house carrying a sword. 'If something is happening to Max, I'm going to help him! No more being USELESS!' Hayate thought determine to help him. Climbing through the sandstorm she reached Max. Around him everything was destroyed. "Max did you do this?" Hayate said. Keeping her sword close to herself, she was ready for anything Max has to throw at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:27 pm
User Image
Max sighs and sits down holding the back of his head. "Yeah....sorry i guess i snapped a bit...." he smiles before holding her close to cover her from the sandstorm thats still going lightly. "So did i hurt anyone? i hope not."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:20 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

"What do you mean did you hurt anyone, you hurt the sand." Hayate said joking. Hugging Max, as she felt warmth. "Sandstorms are very scary." Hayate sad laughing at her remark. "Max don't leave me alone again, being alone is scary." Hayate said softly as she felt tears welling up in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:46 pm
User Image
Max rocks him and her back and forth. "Dry those tears....im here now." He says with a smile to her.  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:09 pm
((Sorry couldn't find this for awhile... the man with giant strength is back! Oh yes I'm changing my weapon, I think this is very creative if I don't say so myself...))
Otosu felt the shields weight on his arm already and he was amazed at how heavy the shield was. It seemed heavier than his sword and for some reason the crest on his armor, sword and on the shield all glowed together as if they were some sort of lost technological weapon. He waited until the sandstorm passed and he then pulled out his weapon and clicked the crest. His armor as well as the shield and sword all started to change, steam coming out of the joints, gears could be heard clanking together and he felt the different pieces moving. His weapon's blade came out and went parallel with the ground before folding in on itself, some sort of aimer on one side while the other had changed into some sort of chainsaw blade. the handle also chaned by suddenly clinking out a trigger. the middle part of the sword sunk in on itself to show a grip as if to hold it with two hands. It had turned into some sort of gun with which he had no ammo for with a saw on one side that he had no gas for. "Well that's perfectly useless.." Otosu said as he watched the shield and the armor transform. The chest-piced popped out and rose up to his face while another part came out and let out more steam before the original metal sunk down. He looked down to see that it was a heavier more dense metal. The greaves ((The leggings)) did the same thing, the boots popping out and going further out, more metal taking the original metal's place. they were now heavy boots instead of lightweight pieces of metal. The shield sunk into his arm and combined itself with the armguard, spikes coming out of it. He no longer had to hold it but he had to just move his arm to swing the shield up in front of him. His back piece also popped out t reveal some sort of injector, a tube slithering out and connecting to his new weapon. He pulled the trigger and saw that it started the chain spinning at a mad pace. The metal then sunk back in again, only the tube sticking out. "Well looks like I can no longer move very quick-." He was cut off mid-sentence as the helmet let out steam and clinked itself into the rest of the armor, now more of a bubble shape, like an astronouts helmet. Some sort of gadget popped up at his right eye and he looked through it to see that it could zoom in at rapid pace. it then slid away, behind his head to show his armor's status, how much fuel he had left, the heat outside and a scanner in the top left hand corner. "This is crazy..." Otosu said as he gripped the supposed weapon that now seemed more like a gun than anything else. He turned around and could hear himself do it. He brought the eye-piece back towards his right eye and looked through it. He saw Max and Hayate standing in the middle of the desert. "What the? How far does this thing zoom?" He then felt a second trigger pop up and he clicked it, the gun spewing out flame from its barrel. "Oh I see..." Otou murmured. He then looked back towards Max and Hayate before he started to walk in there general direction, the new weaponry and armor letting out robotic hissing sounds as it helped him move the heacy equipment. "Was this some sort of technology they used in the wars?"
((Yes it does have a weakness, it's its back and the joints))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:14 pm
((*claps* very good,im glad you went for the steam punk look,kinda gears of war look too with the gun.))  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:04 pm
((So you noticed the gears of war did ya? Surprised that someone would get that out of a description, though the gun isn't a flamethrower, but that goes with the steampunk, I was also going for starcraft's 'marine' look with a little bit of steam punk added into it again. I look at it as a 'colorful' display, if you know what I mean.. [lots and lots of killing, fire!!! twisted ]))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games