Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:47 pm
Kai looked at Arata."Yes i do whats wrong with that?"Kai started laughing a bit."Well its not such a great idea for me to be the academy teacher but whatever."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:52 pm
Arata tilted his head,

"Nothings wrong...me too."

He said looking around.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:08 pm
Serina glared at Kai for a second then walked off to train. She already had a fuuton scroll so she didn't need Kais'. She made the hand signs for the techinque.[1/4] She focused her Fuuton chakra toward a rock the size of her hand. Serina focused on levitating the rock to move it.[2/4] The rock moved a bit but she couldn't move it anymore cause she didn't infuse enough chakra. Serina tried again and did the same hand signs.[3/4] The rock started to move and rise from the ground. Serina wanted to throw it at Kai but she just hit the nearly destroyed tree by her.[4/4]

Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu (Wind Levitation)
Description: Utilising and controlling the wind, the user is able to force the wind beneath an object in order to force it to rise up from the ground. The effectiveness of this jutsu is very much dependant upon the weight of the object in question, so large objects will take longer to lift, while lighter objects can be quickly lifted. Additionally, as the jutsu works by forcing wind beneath the targeted object, the higher the object gets, the harder it is to raise it any higher. The users control affects the speed at which they may raise an object, so while a person with only 5 control would be slow to raise a rock the size of a persons head, someone with a control of 40 could lift enormous boulders without showing significant sign of slowing. Only inanimate objects can be levitated.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:17 pm
watched Arata carfully."Would you like to learn anything?"  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:19 pm
Arata looked back at Kai,

"No, I'm still tired from my travels I'll save my training for later."

He said trying to memorize the land scape.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:20 pm
May called out here bats from the woods and grabs out a scroll with a 6 winged bat seal sealing it closed. she tilts it away from her face as she pulls it open and a swarm of small bats flys out into the sky. "I am going to learn some clan taijutsu."She says a click comeing from her boots as th claws flip into place and she runs up a tree leaving very thin stabing in the tree on her way up. Her bats fly up to join her. "Man beast clone jutsu" she says turning them both into her. "umm.. you may get some inpromptu reflex training so watch out below" she says "Triple sonic fang over fang" she says her and her bats spin and try to hit the fly over each other missing a gettinging twisted [1/5]  

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:38 pm
[[i'm gonna do two for basic wind justu ^^;]]
Serina stepped away from the tree a girl was on and took her fan with her. She opened her Fuuton scroll and looked at the next techinque. "Even better then rock throwing!" She thought and looked at Kai with a evil grin hidden under her hair.[1/2] Serina did the hand signs and focused her chakra after throwing a shuriken right at Kai. She used the wind to control it's directory and make it go a bit faster then usual.[2/2]

Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill)
Description: A basic skill for those learning to master the art of wind control. With the ability to control air currents the user can utilize them to their advantage when throwing projectiles such as kunai or shuriken, using the wind to aid the speed and trajectory of their weapon. Someone with a 5 in control would only be able to give it a slight boost in power, while someone with a control of 40 could make them fly twice as fast.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:04 pm
Serina looked at the next techinque and put the scroll down. She wondered how this justu would benefit her in battle but shrugged. Serina would find a way to use it.[1/2] She did the hand signs and focused her chakra as she threw a shuriken and focused on bringing it back. The shuriken flew in the opposite direction but stopped and came back as Serina ducked. "Gotta watch out for that." She said.[2/2]

Hanpatsu Kaze no Jutsu (Retrieving Wind Technique)
Description: Creating a small gust of wind, the user utilizes it to push towards them instead of away, specifically to push nearby objects towards them. Those with a 5 or so in Power will only be able to push small objects about the size of a kunai or shuriken towards them, while someone with a 40 in Power can push large animals and even people.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:08 pm
Arata finally began walking off the field to explore the village.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:40 pm
May trys again "Tripple sonic fang over fang" She does i again this time they pass each other and miss the target flying off into 3 completly different tree which fall fall from the impact point down toward the others in the ground. "Timber!" she yells getting set up to try again. [2/5]

[[5 for d-rank?]]  

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:27 pm
Kai sat down and began to meditate."Hmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."He continued meditating for hours.

((All genin is 4 posts oxy))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:17 pm
"Tripple fang over fang" may yells all three flying toward the target but the sound bubble pops just short. [3/4]

"One more i almost got had it that time" She says standing a bit out of breath. "Tripple fang over fang" She says all three of them leap into the air spinning into the the same tree destroying it and sending the peices falling onto all those below.  

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:32 pm
Kai opened his eye as he looked at the damage May caused.Very nice she will be a very powerful shinobi one day.With that Kai closed his eye and went back to meditating.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:46 pm
Serina looked at one chuunin techinque and grinned, swiping a look at Kai quickly returning her gaze to the scroll. "Hey Kai sensei? Cna you help me test this techinque?" She said, a sweet smile looming her face.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:49 pm
Kai quickly flashed through hand signs making a water clone.The clone then walked over to Serina."I can help yes but Kai is meditating."The clone then made a few hand signs as a few more water clones appeared.

((theres a clone for you))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games