Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:49 pm
Lucas's stare gradually becomes an almost obsessant stare the longer the girl spoke of her escapade. He found it deeply intriguing that she alone could do such a thing because as far as he knew, girls weren't capable of much. "I guess you have one thing over me in our campaign. You killed with your hands. All of mine came from with the assistance of weapons, tools and powers. We do have something in common though. I fought back before I was brought here. Like a fool, I tried to kill the Mad Man." His jade stare glows with invigoration and thoughts of future events, most of which in particular were working with this girl. "I think me and you will make a spectacular team Lena. A spectacular team indeed."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:49 pm
Osiris looked at himself as the others were talking about there powers. From his point of view, he had no clue what he did to the couple, all he remembers is moving his hands in a strangle hold. And then as he closed his fist the two necks began to siege out blood. From the satisfaction he began to move his hands more the bodies began to rip each other apart. Then all he can remember he met the man who gave him the contract. "......" as Osiris slowly closed his eyes he can see all the carnage he had done.. but with the slightest action he didn't feel sad about it...

(Nice Elfen Lied good Anime!)  

Alex Nevermore

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:58 pm
User Image

Lena was taken aback. He seemed impressed by her methods. That made her feel good about herself. Her lips lifted into a smirk. "Yes well, the way I see it, anything can be used as a weapon. As long as it causes massive pain and suffering to the victim then I am not at all picky." She tilted her head as she looked at Lucas. "I think you and I are going to get along just fine," she said thoughtfully. "As long as you promise to leave at least half the people to me, then I will have no problem working with you. Normally I would say no to this, but your methods are very intriguing to me, so I have decided to make a small exception."

((Thank you. I fashioned Lena after Lucy except that there is no innocent alter ego. Lena is evil all the way to the core.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:41 am
(( Sera ))
A figure formed from the shadows near Sera, it took the shape of a man wearing a suit, he was a little bit older then the other visitors. He looked down at Sera and said. " Usually I have to make a scene and capture you, however i am afraid I don't have time for that. " He said as he reached out grabbing Sera's shoulder causing both of them to burst into dark particles and disappear. Sera would soon appear in the dining room with the other kids.

The Mad Man's voice suddenly filled the room. " Now that you are all here you may roam the grounds as you see fit. " Doors on the room started to open leading to different rooms and areas. " Have fun with the rest of your time here, and if you feel.....jumpy there is a lower section of our estate where we keep the more....monsterous creatures that have been spawned from my contracts. "  

Nicko1421

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:46 am

As the figure grabbed her shoulder, Sera closed her eyes, but not in the frightful manner. When she opened her eyes, she found herself in the dining room, along with others that seemed around her age or older. She continued to look around quietly as doors opened around them. Creatures downstairs? I'd like to see that... She walked off silently through the door she guessed would lead her downstairs to where the Mad Man said the creatures were. Somehow, even though she'd just arrived and didn't know anyone yet, she felt more at home than she did with her parents.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:54 am
Osiris slowly picked up his head as he heard the mad mans speech. The grin which was lost began to widen from his face. "Now that's more like it.." as Osiris slowly looked around the doors and found the door that led to the bottom stairs. Something inside him craved for the smell of blood. If this would help him train his power. It was worth every bit of carnage he would be doing down in the darken room.  

Alex Nevermore

Kitkat534

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:15 am
Elizabeth looked around in surprise when they entered the building, staying close to William until they reached the others. She noticed the children she had met earlier, and was just starting to relax when William spoke. She bit her lip quietly speaking "What about our dreams? Will they be the same?" She couldn't help but think back to the prince killing and branding her in her dream.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:17 am
"Hmph." Lucas scoffed. "The last thing I am is crazy. I'd rather not work against you." After hearing the Mad Man speak, Lucas stood from his chair although reluctantly. He wasn't a fan of killing things that weren't human. He had killed an ant the day before, but that was only because it was on a blade of grass. His face become emotionless like stone as he took up the Mad Man's offer. "You should come down Lena and show both me and Osiris up with your newfound abilities." He noticed the newcomer and didn't speak. She'd fit in like a puzzle piece and effectively completely the myriad that was the Mad Man's army soon enough. For now though, Lucas only worried about proving at least half his worth on these beasts the Mad Man had hidden away.  

Mahareshi

Alex Nevermore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:21 am
Osiris slowly entered the darkest part of the room and began to hear the sound of low breathing. Osiris slowly readied his hands as his eyes began to glow dark red. "Since I know partial of my power, I can control the blood cells of any being and use them as my puppet for destruction. As I remember I made three people strangle themselves to death until they ripped there own bodies in shreds.. But let see if I can spread that power into multiple targets.." as Osiris slowly stood there looking at the beast before him. The beast before him had large teeth and big large claws. It looked more like a monster from a anime or novel or from a horror film. Yet Osiris on the other hand had confidence he would succeed over his power.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:28 am

Sera was walking down the hallway that had followed the door she walked through. She looked around as she walked. I guess this didn't lead to the creatures... Oh well... I'll see them later. It won't hurt to explore this place a little. She thought to herself as she continued walking. She found herself subconsciously walking closer to the wall than in the middle of the hallway, keeping in the shadows as much as she could. It was there where she felt more comfortable walking, than in the open.

The Raining Soul

Mikeyeatcookie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:36 am
Geth was walking down a large hallway, it was quiet "why did this have to happen to me" "what are you talking about you wanted this and you know it" Yuri went silent "there you see, so why don't you stop that so called regret of yours" opening a door Geth found a empty room with no window and had a red carpet "boring" Geth shut the door and headed down the hall he could see other children at times exploring around he wondered what they could do as Yuri was adrift in his mind  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:49 am
Evie managed a small giggle when Renault patted his tummy and said having a person inside him would hurt his insides. "She doesn't hurt me. She says alot of mean things to me but she doesn't hurt me." Not like Nasrin had much of a choice. If Evie was hurt then she would be too. Even though they both looked a little different, they essentially shared the same 5 year old body.
Evie's eyes went a little wide once Renault discribed what he, and his friend bird could do. "You two can move hand? Without touching it? Really!? Oh can I see? Please please?" Evie asked, nearly jumping up and down at the thought of it. Maybe they were all...magicians in a way then? She still wasn't sure, but maybe the old man would explain it soon. She hoped so. Evie's face fell a little thought when Renault asked her what she could do. "Well I...I can't really do anything special like that. I just have Nasrin. She's realllllly strong, and she comes out sometimes when I can't hold her in. I don't want to show you though. She's really mean, and she might hurt you. And I don't want her to hurt anyone else."
It was then in the cornor of her eye, Evie noticed a girl with big red wings lift herself into the air a little, before falling. Evie gasped lightly, turning her head to look over at the girl with wings (Yukina), "Are you okay?"

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:47 am
User Image

Yukina shook her head dismissing the dizziness that she felt and stood up brushing herself off. It was clear that she would need quite a bit of training in order to gain control of even her flight abilities. She slowly turned and saw the other girl who was also shy and nodded. "I'm fine. It didn't hurt at all," she said. That much was true. The fall had only caught her by surprise and she wasn't hovering that high at all. She thought it would be best if she didn't try it again or else there might be another incident like there was with the flag pole. She made a mental note to keep her feet on the ground until she gained better control.

User Image

Lena stole a passing glance at the girl who had just entered the room. She was curious to know how many of them there were. But when she heard that there were monstrous creatures, her eyes lifted with interest. Lena preferred killing humans over any other creature, but she was feeling restless and it would be impossible for her to sleep right now. She stood up. "I could use the exercise. Maybe these creatures will give me more of a challenge than the humans did. I have a feeling that'll be more fun." She clenched her fingers slightly allowing them to pop before she rotated her neck back and forth. "Let's go,"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:52 am
Cheshure looked around he heard soft tweeting sounds looking up he saw a single bird. " Bird! " He shouted as he chased after it. His smile never leaving his face. He followed it and crouched down on all fours as it landed on a tree. He slowly approached the tree and leapt at the bird which quickly took off leaving him hanging from a branch. " You win this round bird.... " He said softly.  

Nicko1421

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games