Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:59 pm
(probably, as al my chacters are busy and the others are off line. Have him meet one of the others like Jareth or something)  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:04 pm
(probably, as al my chacters are busy and the others are off line. Have him meet one of the others like Jareth or something)

(( Alright ))  

Dark_Star_Constellation

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:23 pm
Makoto nodded as she listened to Knight speak, she was worried about him. "I think I understand where you're coming from on this subject, did vampires ever do anything bad to you or the ones you care about?" She asked to make sure her assumption was correct. "But either way I don't consider you an animal because you're a good friend."

Takeshi slapped the book shut with one hand and picked up another with the opposite. He sighed. "There's so many books here, it'll take forever to scan them all to find what we're looking for." He replied while skimming through each page's information.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:27 pm
"That's just the thing. They never did anythign to me." he said. "I lived in the monestary almost all my life, before the war even began. it's like it's...instinct. A narual hatred."

Jareth sighed. "Exactly." he said. "That's why I whanted your help. As you can see my brethern arn't exactly the brightest of the vampires. How I am the way I am is truly even byone my comperhension."  

Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:37 pm
"Hm, that is strange. And it occurs randomly or is there a pattern to these 'instincts'?" Makoto felt odd asking so many questions but it was her way of trying to help him even though it felt more like an interview.

Takeshi smirked slightly. "'Brightest' doesn't even appear in their dictionary from where I stand." He said in a monotoned voice as he read the pages he held before himself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:54 pm
"Well to you it may seem random, but these instincs I get are only when I'm around a vamp." he said. "And I know in my gut when someone is one. Even if everyone else thinks that person is human, but I know. I've only been wrong once, but that person tunred out to be a conspiritor so it worked out."

"Tell me about it." Jareth replied simply sighing at there situation. "I'm not sure what to do at this point."

(if any one can guess why Knight feels liek they get 50 points, and a cookie)  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:14 am
She went back to the house and smirked.Then she sat crossed legged and meditated then appeared in her room and laughed"So i see you are looking for a cure,for my parasites correct?"She asked chuckling"you're wasting your time."She said"Only i can cure him,since the parasites are something i created"She said"But since ive been banished,i can't, when he learns his lesson, or lets me back in, the curse will leave him,until them, my power will continue to destroy him from the inside out, Tata for now"She said then disappeared

(is he turning or gaining vampire powers)  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:52 pm
Jareth simply narrowed his eyes. "Pompus b***h." he snarled. "She's jsut imcoponent, that's all. She dosn't realise that our master won't let a stupid parasite kill him. All it did was make him ill."  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:06 pm
She appeared before him"That's only first stage, first it attacks his health,then his mental state, till he goes insane and dies. I've been experimenting with this one for awhile.So i know how long it takes till Eon will die or go completely insane. LIke i said before you will not find any books on a cure."She said then though about it"Well one, but i have it,so yea you won't find it"She said smirking standing there  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:52 pm
Jareth laughed. "Eon has already gone mad with rage and vengence." he spat. "He'll live, and he would never let you back into our ranks after what you've done. Beside you're probably bluffing arn't you?"  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:00 pm
She smirked"So i have more connections then he will ever have"She said sighing"oh and bluffing about what him going completely insane"She asked"No, my last experience was killed,cuz he was seen as a threat to society"She said chuckling"I wonder how Eon will be like,I wonder"she said  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:07 pm
"Beh...get out of my sight you worhtless common" he snapped. "If you show your face around here, pyscial or wotherwise, I'll have my men track you down. But don't worry, I won't have them kill you...that honor belongs to Eon."  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:13 pm
She cackled"Seriously,you have no idea who your'e dealing with. Don't worry i wont kill them quickly ill give them a slow and painful death. Now I have to train, tata for now"She said cackling  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:23 pm
Jareth simply growled as her image disaperaed. "b***h." he said. "Takeshi, go check on the master, I'm going to go talk to the other pillars."  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:47 pm
She looked at him"You will never the cure"She said then vanished" I can't take this anymore"She said"Good bye Damien, I love you. Eon, go to hell"She said as she burnt a candle and dropped it ,then burnt along with the house.You can see the smoke from anywhere  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games