Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:48 pm
"Uh..." Sable said as he scratched his head. "Not sure actaully. Must have happend after Eon put me in that Dark Slumber."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:39 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain groans a little, "well could you help set the bones back. My body is trying to heal and I can't have my arms like this," Kain says.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:38 am
"Sure." he said. Salbe then went to help fix his arm. "This is going to hurt...A lot." He then grabbed Kain's arms and snapped the bone back in place.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:53 pm
i barely dogde the ice spear that was throw at my neck "i'll take that as a no, well i guess you'll still be in here when i start the fire than, well to bad" he laughs a bit, thinking i wonder it they take me seriously  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:27 pm
Kain cries out when he bones where set. At once they startted to heal and Kain sighs before looking up at the hunter. "What fire?" he asks with a growl.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:12 pm
( please cove don't do this my father will make you wish for death, i don't want you to die)  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:42 pm
(alpha do something more cause it boring right now in the cells and Kain didn't listen to you either cause he told his friends.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:08 am
(ok but if he punishes me i will make you wish for death)

Alliyah was tired of sitting,so she got her agile,and pushed in a brink.thankfully she knew how to get to the dungeons,so she creafully maneuvered the tunnels and got there, and took out her agile,and went to Kain"you will listen to me"She said as she touched him with it"try and stop him,and he died"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:08 am
((remember leon doesnt know much...))
Leon growled when someone new approuched. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" He summoned 5 ice needles and shot them flying at her at highspeeds. He wasn't aware she was royalty.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:14 am
(... not a clue who you are talking about)
Kain jerks when Alliyah touchs him with her agile. He growls at her and jerks against his chains. "I'll never listen to a witch like you," Kain snarls.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:33 am
((Remember leon kain adn sable are all in the same dungeon. I was mearly saying leon didnt know it was the princess seeing as he never had time to learn about that stuff so he just thought it was someone else and attacked.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:09 pm
"leave them alone, Alliyah, this is my deal, I'm going to set this place ablaze, no Jackas* like him needs to be king, so not only is he going to lose his castle but his prisoners as well, what he does to me will have no effect, I LOVE NIGHTMARES" pulls out the keys he stole and frees sable and leon then goes to free kain  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:40 pm
Kain growls at the hunter. He didn't like the idea of the hunter helpping him after having been the one who brought him here after shootting him with lead bullets.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:47 pm
She looked at Cove,sadly"No one disobeys the second princess of the vampire empire and gets away with it"She said"plus i don't listen to you anymore,seeing as my father is probably arranging a marriage for me,all becuase of you Cove.This is farewell"She said with one touch to sable,and then she left,and ran back to her room and laid down  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games