Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:51 pm
Valcom stood up drinking his water in a gulp.He turned his armor clanging ligtly as he walked out the opposite door.He started walking to the palace.

Kiba stopped as they came in veiw of the gates.Draculan came from the side easily cutting down a guard that had fell asleep during his post.Zeroth pulled out his sword attacking a guard who charged at Draculan.The two impaled the guard at the same time before kicking him off there blades.

The 8 assassins easily sliced the throats of the men who they knew where soldiers or guards in each house.Easily progressing as none of them had seen it coming.Then Kazuma gave the sign to the mid-air ice demon Damien.

Damiens eyes rolled into the back of his head and snow began to fall from the sky as clouds collected quickly.Then the wind began to pick up.Making it harder to see threw the flailing snow..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:55 pm
Lily couldn't see through the snow storm and she had to land. She groaned and looked at Silvia. "I guess we will have to find them by foot." she said as she tried to sense them. She closed her eyes to sense their souls and her body started glowing. She found Lexi's soul and she knew she was probably with the kids. She opened her eyes and ran as fast as she could in the direction of where she sensed Lexi.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:02 pm
Valcom came up to the gates.Seeing Kiba he growled.

"I warned you!"he howled.

Kiba turned looking at the other two.

"Go on you two."he said.

Draculan nodded and went south-west as he had been told.Heading to Malik's scent.

Zeoroth smirked and went into the palace disappearing into the counsellors room..where all the elder council of the Kabuatos met each day.Closing the door behind him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:42 pm
(1. you made fun of lexi's cooking 2. i leave for a cook out and this happens and 3. AWWW!!)

Lexi was at home watching Lucius and Val train as they practiced hand to hand combat.

Kira looked up and blinked looking at Victor. "Demon dark ******** magic!"

No really..." Victor grumbled looking around every so often

Karu was awake looking around blankly she closed her eyes fingering her sword. "Aw...Lexi your mine" she murmured vanishing following her old friend's scent  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:48 pm
Lily finally reached Lexi's and she barged in. "I'm sorry for busting in, but it's important. Whoever summoned Kiba just summoned many more demons and now they're attacking the palace." she said to her. She let Silvia in and then looked at Lexi. "Do you know where Damon and the others are?" she asked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:49 pm
(1:NOT MY FAULT!2:lol.3:Just like silv!xD)

Valcom smelt Karu far off and his teet barred as she got near his kids and wife.

"If your sister dare touches my familly i'll kill her."he hissed.

Kiba smirked getting in offense position.

"Not inless you get past me big log boy."he said laughing.Charging at each other Valcom and Kiba's blades met aswell as there feet.Flipping they landed on the toes and thrusted togeather sending sparks flying in the snow.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:53 pm
Lexi was about to answer Lily when she saw a massive fireball. "GET DOWN!" she hissed pushing Lily and Silvia outside into the backyard. Lexi was thrown out by the explosion coughing. "get out of here..." she growled

Karu stepped out of the rubble smiling darkly. "Knock knock"

Lexi got up pulling her children to Lily. "get out of here I begging you" she whispered bending down kissing them both on the cheek. Val looked up scared holding the dagger she was practicing with. Lucius blinked in shock and frowned in frustration looking like his father

(well unlike her i got a warning X3)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:59 pm
Lily looked at Lexi and then nodded. She picked up Val and Lucius while looking at her. "I'll keep them safe." she said as she stretched out her wings. She knew she couldn't see through the storm, but she didn't care. She flew off and held on tight to the kids. She closed her eyes to see if she could find Damon's soul. She found it quickly and then flew off toward him.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:02 pm
A figure appeared from threw the snow blasting at Kiba who barley moved out of the way .Maliks figure appearing a grin on his face.

"Gotta admit making clones of me to look sick and cursed is harsh.Valcom go get your wife."he said.He pulled out a sword and smiled.

"Master vs student..Kiba."Malik said calmly.

Kiba shook his head and his blade raised slowly turning to pointing at the old man.

"Bring."he hissed.

Damon was running down the street.Seeing a guard dead he took the mans shield and blade.The figure that showed itself placed his blade on his shouldar.

"Another fool in my way..."Krel spat disgusted.A snake wrapped aroundhis arm.Of course it looked real but was made of exploding clay.

"Shut up you ******** hissed his sword at the ready.

Krel nodded and the snake flew at Damon he easily chopped it in-half but it exploded causing a smoke-screen.Krel charged in and Damon barley got his sword up protecting his head and kneed Krel coughing as he slipped out of the smug.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:13 pm
Lily found Damon, but she saw that he was under attack. She landed on a roof near the scene and she set the kids down. "Stay here, please. Everything's going to be alright." she whispered to them. She then looked down at Damon, but she didn't know if she should jump in or not.

A figure stood in the shadows and watched as Malik came in to fight Kiba. She chuckled and then disappeared to watch Damon. She kept herself hidden and watched. She noticed the angel girl from earlier and then saw Valcom's kids with her. She smiled and then turned her attention back to Damon and Krel.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:20 pm
Krel ran at Damon there swords clanging his fist barley missed Damon's head.Damon knee'd him twice in the ribs and drove his swor down but it was met by Krel's.Another snake coming from Krel's wrist biting into his leg exploding.Damon growled falling to a knee but his sword blocked Krel off.Krel kneed Damon in the nose but Damon easily got up and Krel charged at him.Damon's eyes changing into a crimson red as he caught Krel lifting and slamming into the ground with blade in his stomach.Damon's foot flying down onto Krel's face making a loud snapping noise.Krel's skull being broken in.

Malik made a shield blocking off Kiba's charge.He knew he couldn't fight Kiba.No chance..but he could distract him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:44 pm
Lily looked away when she heard Damon crack Krel's skull. She picked up the kids and flew down near Damon. "You alright?" she asked as she wiped the tears out of her eyes. She hated crying because it made her look weak.

Dawn came out of the shadows and she chuckled as she looked at Krel. She looked up and flashed her fangs at Damon. "Well look at you all grown up and kicking a** already." she teased him. She saw Lily with Valcom's kids and she smiled. "It's nice to see you again Lily." she said.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:04 pm
Damon's red crimson eyes looked up glarring at Dawn.Damon's wounds quickly healing togeather.His eyes slowly turning back.

Malik grunted as Kiba's sword hit his shield breaking threw.Malik raised his staff hitting Kiba but to late as the sword cut threw his throat.

Maliks figure fell in a crumpled heap and Kiba turned him stomping on his skull smashing his face in.

Kiba turned walking into the palace.The doors shutting behind him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:09 pm
Kira and Victor stood back to back walking around. "I'm not liking this..." Kira muttered. "Told you so.." Victor muttered

Lexi jumped back spinning her naginata striking Karu's sword watching it spark. "mama bear don't like old dead allies coming after her cubs" she muttered

Karu grinned and slashed cutting Lexi's face with her sword. "Then guess we need to kill mama bear"

(we all can't stay away huh dawn x3)  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:11 pm
Lily stared at Damon and then she looked at Dawn. "It's nice to see you too. You know, when you told me about this place, you left out a minor detail." she said, referring to the fighting. She kept looking back at the kids to see if they were ok.

Dawn looked at Damon and she rolled her eyes. She then grinned at Lily and nodded. "Yeah I know. I wanted you to be surprised. Plus, I knew you wouldn't come if I did tell you." she explained. Her gaze went back to Damon. "I leave for a while and come back, hoping that things would be back to normal. Yet I can see that they're a thousand times worse." she said with a sigh.

((nope! dawn just loves to join in on a fight!XD))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games