Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asahi10

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:44 pm
((can I be in this clan?))

Kurai walked down the old looking street wearily and glanced around. Great. Now where am I?

She stopped for a second, hefting her bag higher on her shoulders then continued again. Wondering if anyone was around she came to an old building and stopped once again, looking at it. A gust of wind blew her long hair from her face and she sneezed from the dust the wind carried.

Deciding that there didn't seem to be anything to see, she turned back to the street and began walking again. She didn't even get one foot before hitting her foot on something and almost falling flat on her face.

Righting herself and making sure no one saw what just happened, she looked down to see what she had hit and saw a flat peice of wood that had some indents on the front that looked as if it was once writing.

((sorry if that sign that was supposed to be on the ground is gone already. I'll change it if it is.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:35 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:55 am
Campbridge watched with amazement as the litle dolls went everywhere to find cleaning supplies. He was now getting jealous of the masked-man, what was his name again? Did he even sayit? Campbridge didn't really remember since the only thing he was doing for the last couple of minutes was looking at the dolls and listening about them.

Then, the man gave him a sponge.
"Ugh....Do I really have to do this?" he groaned, with a little exasparation in his voice. "Oh well...Guess I do have to pay in a way to have seen that couch and those dolls...."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:55 am
Xi wasn't a fan of sweeping either, but she kept her mouth shut. I mean, who does enjoy cleaning? She decided to start over towards the front near the door, and work her way back. She also didn't want to get Circe and Trae all dusty. Wandering over to the least-dusty-looking area near the door, she started sweeping...Man, this really couldn't get any wierder. Her mind wandered over the last few minutes and what had unfolded...

And then she noticed the poor man Campbridge had shoved aside, slumping on the floor. She hadn't even realized that he'd been hurt before, but she leaned her broom up on the wall and hurried over, kneeling on the ground next to the man. She looked up and gave the raven a confused look...ravens were usually smarter than they looked...and then spoke to the poor guy.

"Um, sir, are you alright there? Sorry about leaving you there and all that..." she fumbled...there wasn't much she could do really. She didn't usually take care of injired people, even ones that had just had the wind knocked out of them...

"Vincent, Campbridge, I think this guy might need a hand!" Xi called back to the other two. In hindsight she wondered if calling Trae and Circe over would have made any sense...then again, they really only listened to Vincent, right? Anyhow, the two dolls were his deal, not hers...and she still felt a little silly talking to them. Hell, she just felt silly doing all of this.

..Luaxanna..

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:43 am

Campbridge heard somebody calling his name. At that very moment, he was sure there was a God and he was loving him. He happily threw his sponge on the floor, more then willing to go away and ran in the direction of the voice. There was the girl that was just behind the masked-man when he entered the house.

She said something about somebody needing a hand. Next to her was a man with a bird on his head. Strangely, this man was familiar, but he couldn't remmeber where he had seen him.

"What's up with him?" he asked the girl. "It almost looks as if somenoe threw him against the wall and hit his head... " he said, completely forgetting that he was the one who did it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:43 am
Vincent watched as all the commontion was suddenly focused on the man that had opened the door for him. Vincent looked to his dolls but they werent there! He panicked for a moment until he found them staring out the window at a girl that was coming down the street. No it couldnt be could it?

Vincent shook his head and dropped his sponge as well. So much for cleaning... He headed over to where Xi and Campbridge where. The raven on the mans head did draw his attention.

"Im pretty sure youre the one who knocked him over Campbridge."

He shook his head at Campbridge he seemed to be very forgetful. He offered his hand to the man.

"Need a hand? You wouldnt happen to know who the owner of this place is now would you?"

He said addressing the man with the raven atop his head. Trae kept her eyes on the window she had recognized the person coming down the street and she waved to her from the window, but she didnt know if she could be seen. Circe turned around she glanced at the raven and then looked around the room for its master. If she had one it should have one to right? After a few moments of the dolls ebony eyes searching the room. Circe got down and ran over to a man who was standing off to the side. Circe looked up at him and waved.

Theres more people than i thought here... Vincent still held his hand out for the man with the raven on his hand.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asahi10

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:03 pm
Kurai decided it was time to move on. There didn't seem to be anything interesting here. Then something caught the corner of her eye. There was some movement at the window of the old building and she looked towards it, but the figure was so small and the windows so dusty. But that figure looked to familiar to pass by so she went to the door.

Opening the door slowly, she peeked inside to see who was in there and gasped when she found other people in there, seeming to be cleaning. She knocked on the door loudly, "Hello? Does anyone know where I am?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:13 pm
Trae hopped down from the windowsill and ran up to Kurai. Trae pushed open the door for her and the doll waved again at her. Vincent turned his head to the side and froze in place once he saw who it was.

"I didnt expect to see you here Kurai.."

He said quietly as he still waited to help the man with the raven on his head up from the floor. Xi and Campbridge were near the entranceway too so it was quite a scene of comotion.

Circe was still waving and staring at the man who was off to the side and the most likely owner of the Raven. She was at that mans feet and trying to get his attention she'd continue to do what she was doing until she was noticed.

((Okay now where is everyone when you need them XD))

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asahi10

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:27 pm
Kurai's eyes went wide and she opened the door all the way, closing it behind her. "Vincent? Is that really you? I never expected to see a familiar face here. Well..mask..whatever." She had to tilt her head up now so look him in the eye since its been so long since they saw each other. "You got taller."

She looked down at the doll and smiled as she waved back, "Hi there...Trae. Its been a while." She looks back up, "Whats going on here?" she asked, scratching the back of her head.

((lol I hope you don't mind that I made you a little taller then you were when we last met.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:37 pm
((sorry I haven't been able to post...gaia was being evil last time I was on and I have to say that I won't be able to get on after friday...I'll be gone for like 8 days or so))

Caly stiffled a giggle behind one hand as she watched everything that was going on. The Clan had gained mebers in such a short time, and with such vibrant personalities. She had moved to the bottom of the stairs, successfully blocking the usage of them until seh could repair and revive the wood. She still needed a little more time for her energy to restore. She didn't want to push herself too much; that would pose a big problem for the rest of the Clan, and she didn't want to be a burden to anyone. At one point she recalled Cambridge saying there was an elf there, but had to realize that he meant her....that irked her slightly, but she couldnt' do anything about it. She was only half elf, but she had to remember as well that she didn't exactly look human either.

The plant restrained itself extremely well, for it could feel and didn't like much the aura it was getting from the little dolls. Caly thought they were adorable, but the plant did not. And though it did not complain, she knew that soon she would need to put it somewhere so it didn't come into contact with it much.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:05 pm
---  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:29 pm
Vincent shook his head at Cadwallander. right so hes the one incharge oh well ive seen worse Vincent turned his attention to Kurai.

"Yes it has been awhile since we last met Kurai. How have you been Kurai?

His soothing voice came from behind his mask as he talked.

"And whats going on here well, we were about to clean the place and then we found the owner here. By the way Mr. Cadwallander I am Vincent, these are my dolls Trae who is near Kurais feet and Crice is around here somewhere."

He said as he turned his attention to the owner and bowed while introducing himself and his dolls. Trae waved to Cadwallander, Circe was still waving to the other man she found whom she suspected owned the Raven.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asahi10

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:55 pm
She hefted her bag higher onto her shoulder when it started slipping again and turned to Vincent again, "Ahh I've been fine. What about you?"

Kurai turned to the owner and smiled politely, "And I am Kurai. Its nice to meet you, Mr. Cadwallender." She nervously straightened her long, black hair. Since she was always traveling she's never been good at meeting new people.

"You seem to be very busy here. I hope I'm not interupting anything...Well may I be of any assistance?" she scratched her cheek and looked down as if thinking about something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:32 pm
((Wow...it's really become active ^_^ ))

Campbridge's eyes darted from Vincent to Cadwallander three or four times, not really understanding what was happening. They were both saying that it was his fault the poor man who had a raven on his head was knocked to the floor.

"Uh? I don't recall pushing that man...Are you sure it's me? When did that happen? It's really weird... I have no memory of that, but if you both say it, then it must be true, isn't it?"

He passed his hand behind his neck, removing a sweatdrop from there. It was a little embarrassing.

"Well...I'm sorry, mister Ca...Cadwallla....Cadawalladalara-something to have hurt you."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:42 pm
((Okay now wheres Kenton lol gah :fights back urge to post: O.o))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games