Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shane, and Sorcam's home. [Burned down] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:04 am
[You should be able to relate the most mainly because you screw every bi/gay guy around. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:09 am
((Hiro has a point there.))

Knile's lip trembled as tears began falling harder. "Y-Yes... I'm so sorry..."  

The Health Potion

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:09 am
[Lolol. My RPC just realized what a major slut himself is, so He's not going to flip out.]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:12 am
The Eva Immortal
((Hiro has a point there.))

Knile's lip trembled as tears began falling harder. "Y-Yes... I'm so sorry..."

He frowned, and lied to Knile, ''It's alright... it's fine... just... don't do it again, okay, love?'' He fakely smiled, and plotted how exactly he was going to torture Karuda.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Health Potion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:22 am
Knile nodded. "I-I won't." But he felt like... Like something was wrong, like he wasn't being told something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:28 am
Shane kissed Knile, ''I love you. I realize now, that I can't be such a hypocritical a**. I can't yell at you for this, because... this entire time, I've been with Velox, and it's like I'm constantly cheating on you. Every breathing moment. And, I'm sorry,'' He said, with a frown. ''Oh... and... am I better than Karuda?'' He asked, with a blush.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Health Potion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:46 am
Knilekuso kissed Shane softly. "Y-Yeah. You are..." Although, they were about equal, and Yama was better than both combined. "I... I love you, Shane."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:48 am
Shane smiled, ''YES! I BEAT THAT b*****d!'' He yelled to himself, before continuing, ''I'm going to go to bed. Want to lie down with me, love?'' He asked, and kissed his lips, softly.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Health Potion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:55 am
Knilekuso smiled. "Y-Yes." He kissed him, slipping his tongue into Shane's mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:58 am
Shane smiled, and swirled his tongue around the others. He gently pushed Knile against the wall, as he grabbed both of his arms, and held them up high, against the wall. He released the kiss, ''I love you,'' He said, with a smile. And these words were true. Even after Knile cheated on him, he couldn't help but love the boy with all of his heart.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Health Potion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:06 am
Knilekuso kissed Shane back, closing his eyes. With his hands above his head, all he could do would be to give his love a pleading look.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:10 am
Shane began to kiss at Knile's neck, biting into it, giving Knile several hickeys. Shortly after, he began to kiss down Knile's chest, moving their arms down, in the process. Once he reached Knile's pants, he unzipped it, and...................................

A few hours passed, and in the course of what happened during that time, Shane and Knile now moved on to their bed, and Shane kissed Knile, softly, ''That... that was the best I've had,'' He said, with a smile.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Health Potion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:21 am
Knile smiled. "R-Really? It w-was great for me too..." He blushed, then his eyes widened slightly. "I-I'll be right back." He then got up, running to the bathroom, closing the door and locking it. Once it was locked, Knile began to cough.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:25 am
Shane raised his eyebrow, but then smiled, ''Alright,'' He said, as he closed his eyes. However, he didn't go to sleep. Instead, he went into Yama's place inside of him, and began to 'learn' from the angel, once again. For twelve hours straight.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Health Potion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:54 am
Knile grabbed a tissue, still coughing hard into it. When he pulled the tissue away, however, there were spots of blood on it. His eyes widened, and he fainted.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff