Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:43 am
((I'm stalling trying to wait for water...oh and I really hate Lucien...I'm so glad he's not a real person,lmao))

The Phoenix looked at Sibal. "You're a machine...stay in a machine's place. The bullet wound killed Amara that day. I speak of myself because I am above the humans here and OWLs...I'm older than all of that, so if I choose to walk around on my 'high horse' I can" The Phoenix said walking around Sibal and attempted to leave the mountain with the book in hand.

Aaliyah listened to Raven and thought about it. She surveyed her commrades. "I think Benkei would be a good partner for me to pair with" she said. She had a more offensive power and his was defensive.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:54 am
Ember listened with only half an ear at the conversation between Timothy and L. Her eyes were focused upon the mountain below them. The altitude that the three of them were at was so high that no one would be able to see them, yet they could see everyone below, who were unsuspecting of what was about to happen. They had no idea that they were about to spend their last minutes of life upon this continent. There would be no time for sad, sentimental good-byes. Ember folded her arms and gave an impatient click of her tongue. What exactly was taking Water so long? She had never taken this long before. Ember was itching for more action, but she had already done her job and interfering would most likely mess up the plan. Patience had never been Ember's strong point.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:20 am
(Oh Lucien. Che's hated replacement. xp Lacey got her profile in and she will be posting a bit later. That's my announcement, now I'm going to sleep.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:50 am
John listened to Raven while recovering.
"Some one is going to bit a bullet." John muttered as he loaded a clip into his rifle with a load click.
"So you want to scout it out first? Sounds like a job for me." John nodded to Raven "Let me tag-along?" He asked taking off his sunglasses.
To be completely honest John was angry as hell. He didn't like being useless or surprised and he was itching to make up for it, not to mention return the favor to who ever blew their base to hell.
"Lets hope on it then?" John motioned toward the now non-exsitant door.  

FlameDemerio

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:41 am
"Oh I'm sure everyone hates you just as much as I do. They're just too scared to admit it." Anya growled out, her green eyes glaring directly back at Lucien. She wasn't about to back down from this confrontation one bit, whether Lucien ordered her to or not. "As for giving me a home... Well, the UNS is my home, but you did not give it to me, you pompous a**h***!" That said, Anya couldn't hold herself back any longer. She raised her clenched fist and punched Lucien in the face. "You've ruined our home thanks to your little crusade to prove yourself better than every person on the f***ing planet! You probably would throw me out a damn window if you didn't have any more use for me! That's what you do to all of us! You keep us around until you don't have any more use for us! You don't give a rat's a** about the rest of us! Only yourself!"

Anya's rant was getting more heated now. The way Lucien was talking to her was just going to make it worse for himself and quite possibly the rest of the team. If Armand had thrown a pie in her face right now, he'd also be getting punched in the face too. "The only reason I'm still here is because my friends don't seem to able to stick up for themselves anymore against a tiny f***ing zit like you who should have his brains popped out of his skull!"

======

Feeling Will's hand now touching her face, Sydney did not move. "If that was an attempt at trying to seduce me, it was a pathetic one that falls on deaf ears." she stated calmly. There was literally no physical reaction from her as he planted a kiss on her cheek. Syd was not amused or anything with how Will was acting around her. "As for what brings me here... That is an excellent question, isn't it? The reason is for me to know and you to find out in due time, Mister DeScythe." As she said this, Sydney took a step back from Will to put a tiny bit of space between them. It wasn't that she was afraid of him, she just preferred a tiny bit of space.

"I will say this to you though," Syd continued, her tone staying calm once again. "Give regards to Dante for me, if you would."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:23 pm
Raven
Raven nodded to Aaliyah “That sounds like a good team. Now that I think about it Nathanial. Your best bet might be to use some of Benkei’s gift…we will need as much protection as possible” She glanced over her shoulder at John “You are more then welcome to tag along with me if you wish, But remember to keep well clear if I go all out with my power” She laughed “I really wouldn’t want to bury you in falling debris” She began to walk off and motioned for the others to follow “Well then lets get going, things to do and people to…hmm kill”

Nathaniel
Nathanial nodded and scribbled on his note pad quickly before showing it to Benkei ‘Hope you don’t mind me copying your power…Captains orders’ He smiled.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:01 pm
"Oh trust me, I won't be in your way." John replied with a smile.
He follow her out the door wrapping Winchester up with a large cloth and slining it on his back. Not the most stealthy but it would stop people from noticing it right away.
"Smashing, killing people is the best way to spend time." John pushed his sun glasses back up covering his eyes. "Owl hunting!" He sung with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:05 pm
Flo nodded to Benkei giveing him a small smile. After Raven finished speaking he stopped to think. "Well if Aaliyah is going with Benkei i'll go with John. Just in case the try to get up close with him." He looked to Raven and John for confirmation. It seemed like a fairly good idea, besides he was better in closer range matches anyway, unless at sea of coarse.  

demoneyeszero

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:30 pm
Raven
“Yes I think you and John would work well together” Raven answered “Besides I need someone to be able to keep an eye on John and keep him in line” She joked with a small laugh “But remember, we are scouting out the place first. When it is obvious that anyone from the opposing teams are there…we can have some fun”

((Just want a confirmation…the airport is destroyed right?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:42 pm
((Fallen Phoenix- Yes, I think the airport is destroyed thanks a lot to the Fire Herald, Alexis. I'm not sure how Nat copies powers, so hope this works.))

Benkei nodded to the younger Mimic Owl and placed a hand on Nathaniel's hand. He then looked at Aaliyah. If he and Aaliyah were a pair and John and Flo were another, that left Kojiro, Nova, Nathaniel, and Raven to be paired up.

---------------

((UNS-Will))

Will laughed lightly as he straightened himself, staying at his current location and allowing Syd the little space she had acquired by stepping back. Perhaps, the laugh was out of amusement or, perhaps it was something else. “Very well.” He grinned darkly. “Now, whose name shall be the sender of the message?” He was looking for a name to attach to the message. If the lady was familiar with him enough to know that the words that came out of his mouth were almost never straight to the point and wanted a specific message delivered correctly, she would know to phrase her words very carefully. If she didn’t give a name, he’d make one up for her.

However, Will didn’t really know when he would be seeing Dante. The highest chances of them meeting would be in battle between the UNS and the Night Owls unless the two of them happened to meet alone or in some other setting with less people.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:58 pm
John nodded at Flo. It was nice to know that he had someone that could fight in close combat paired with him.
John unfortunatly never was good at close combat but with his eyes he can see every punch, every twitch, at a slowed speed and a mile away. Unfortunatly just because John can see everything slowed down, it doesn't allow him to move any faster. All it does is help him get out of the way and dodge, and maybe adds to his impatience.
"Oh I see, I am just the crazy one. Just toss me a bottle of Ritalin, that will fix it." John replied laughing at Raven's joke. "So where is this airport?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:05 pm
(( Haha if he's hated then I'm doing my current job right. ))

Sibal allowed her to walk by, once she passed his line of sight a barrier made of three layers of ppentagon shaped kinetic tiles appeared around them all, they were ever under thegrouns and along the ceiling, making a sealed area. " I'm not a machine, I was born completely organic then over the course of my life I became implanted to improve my body, currently I am 42.492% Mechanic and 57.618% (( Hope my math is right xd )) organic. He stayed put his voice still monotone. " I was not sent here to fight, and therefore I won't but I was told to retrieve the book, and that I must do. "

" Wow Lucien must have done something to instill such loyalty. " Anderson said as he watched the triple layered barriers appear.

" I am not loyal to Lucien, my construction and main function is to protect the U.N.S. when Lucien dies I will follow it's next leader, and so on until my functions cease. "

" Pretty dark talk from someone that is still an organic being.....Well a little more then half organic. " He said with a small laugh.

Lucien's face took the blow, he stepped backwards his hands rested against his chest still crossed. He turned and looked back at her, a small amount of blood dripping from the corner of his mouth. " Do you feel better? " He wiped the blood with a small hankerchief he carried around. He listened to her talk thinking up answers and theories for every question and reply that was relevant to the current situation. " To prove I'm better? Is that why you think I did all of this? " He smiled and laughed, not at her, he was laughing at himself. " Do I come off as that straight forward? Well I am a little disappointed in myself then. Alright allow me to explain myself, because of my natural powers my brain activity far exceeds the normal 10% everyone else functions at, because of this I can map and plan events in my mind that go as far as 300 years, clearly I won't be alive then, it's just how I function. Regardless I have even developed the knowledge to guess and determine human emotion to specific events, my plans or 'schemes' as I'm sure you have come to know them are not for my personal gain, I do them because my current plan will lead to the equality of Owls and humans, however as history has proven countless times over it takes decades for humans to learn one race is just as equal as another my plan intends to speed up the process. The reason you see this as a threat is because, and I don't mean any offense in this but you simply can't understand my plans because only someone with brain activity as high as mine can understand, I say this not out of cockiness I am merely stating obvious Anatomy. Now if you still need to get some steam off by all means continue to hit me, if it'll make you feel better. " He now wanted to address this 'fear' issue she seemed to think everyone had. " You're thinking to singular again, Armand, asside from when I'm fighting or maybe even then would you say you're particularly scared of me? Itachi, Neo would either of you say I am scary on my own? I know Sibal doesn't think so but he doesn't seem to know what emotions are so....he doesn't really count. I know Will doesn't think I'm scary, if anything I should be scared of him, he is still the Satan Owl afterall. Amaya, do you think I'm scary? None of you worry my opinion of you won't change if you think I am or not. " He looked back at Anya and then said. " Are there any other complaints you would like to address while we're standing here? Let's clear the air and get everything on the table. "  

Nicko1421

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:14 pm
Kojiro simply nodded,"...O-okay...Im ready...but.." He looked around at all the others, he was drawing a blank, he did not even fully understand his own powers, but he also did not want to be a liability, he thought to himself as hard as he could,"...My..powers...I...I can manipulate Ice...The more concentration I use on it, the more dense the Ice becomes, making it stronger...but...I can't use my powers that well...I can make other weapons too...I..." Kojiro was silent was he tried to evaluate his usefulness, he did not want to become a liablity to whoever was teamed with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:21 pm
(The airport is destroyed, or at least the upper levels. It was destroyed by Ember.)  

Mahareshi

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:32 pm
Sydney thought for a split second. Did she want to use her real name within this message? Timothy would probably object to it. Then, without much hesitation, Sydney answered the Satan Owl's question. "Tell him the leader of his second division, Nina, The Dusk Owl, says it's nice to see him again. If you don't know what I'm talking about, he will." she stated in a matter-of-fact and calm tone. She was planning to let Will twist the message however he wanted to.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games