Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:59 pm
User Image

Einar "Grim" Grimsson

Theme song

To fear death...

"Oh my!" cried out Grim as he fell to the ground, the smaller girl lying on top of him. Blinking with his hands on the girl's back, Grim tilted his head up a bit to check if his attacker was alright. A blush appeared on his cheeks as he realized that it was a very beautiful young woman. "A-are you al-alright?" he asked, checking her for bumps. "I-I apologize, ma'am. I d-didn't...see you."

...is to forget to embrace it.

OOC:

Amaya_Sasumi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:35 pm
User ImageAria LeCoul

"On no!" Aria gasped, as the two fell, her voice having gone up about an octave in the process. By the time the two landed on the ground, her eyes were tightly squeezed shut, embraced for impact. When she didn't meet the ground, she opened her eyes. Upon seeing the blushing face of the young man who caught her fall, her face flushed a light shade of red. However, her face flushed an even deeper shade of red when she realized he was quite a handsome young man. "I-I'm quite alright," she replied as he checked her for bumps. She was flustered with herself having knocked the young man over. It bothered her that he even apologized for it though it was her fault. "That was my fault. I-I am sorry. I should have paid more attention to where I was going," Aria said as she carefully stood up. She offered her hand out to him to help him up, considering she had just knocked him over.

OOC:

Mayah Playah

Amaya_Sasumi

Shirtless Lunatic

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:51 pm
User Image

Einar "Grim" Grimsson

Theme song

To fear death...

He blushed and sat up, taking her hand and standing. His tall height dwarfed hers considerably, and he smiled kindly. "Oh no, it's all my own fault, miss. I should have seen you, or at least realized the difference between the Bleeding Heart's fragrance and your own strong rose scent." He was so happy to finally be talking to a girl, and a beautiful one at that, that it took him so long to realize that his hand was touching skin to skin. Looking down, he yanked his charred hand from hers and gripped it tightly, looking around. "I-I don't mean to alarm you, b-but have you s-seen my gl-glove?"

OOC:

Amaya_Sasumi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:20 am
User ImageAria LeCoul

The moment the boy took her hand, Aria noticed that it was charred, by the feel and look of it. She said nothing though as to not upset him. Once the boy was on his feet, she had to look up to see his face. "Really, it's partly my fault. I should have had my eyes open while walking," she said with a sweet smile. Her smile however quickly vanished along with a gasp when the boy yanked his hand from hers. It startled her when he did that, though she was not upset. Her dark pink eyes scanned the area for the glove as she curiously wondered why his hand was charred. Aria found the glove snagged on a bush near the area they landed. She picked it up carefully and held it out to him. "If you don't mind my asking... What happened to your hand?" she asked cautiously.

OOC: So I'm going to bed soon and will reply tomorrow as soon as I get on Gaia.

Mayah Playah

Amaya_Sasumi

Shirtless Lunatic

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:41 am
User Image

Einar "Grim" Grimsson

Theme song

To fear death...

Taking the glove carefully, Grim turned his back to her and slid it on, flinching when he heard her question. He knew he'd be asked that at least once this year. It only figured that the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen in person was the one who asked. "Nothing," he answered softly, staring down at his gloved hands. "I'm just...not in control of my powers yet." Turning back to her, he smiled again, his blush returning. "It's really nothing to dwell upon, ma'am." The tall male knelt to the ground, picking up his notebook and pencil, tucking them back into his messenger bag. He then held out a hand, bowing just a bit. "Einar Grimsson. A pleasure to meet you, Miss...?"

OOC: Alright, goodnight then!

Amaya_Sasumi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:11 am
User ImageAria LeCoul

Aria watched as the young man slid his glove back on. She had not meant to seem quite so nosy when she asked her question, however she felt that it was a nosy question when he answered. The young lady tugged at her hat slightly, pulling it down where it normally sat upon her head. The fall must have caused her hat to slide slightly. A slight blush arose on her cheeks when the boy smiled at her with a blush. The small blush became a bit more noticeable when he introduced himself to her. Though she knew it was a well-mannered introduction, she had never meant anyone who did that. In response, she placed her slender hand in his with a small smile. "Aria LeCoul," she replied.

OOC:

Mayah Playah

Amaya_Sasumi

Shirtless Lunatic

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:23 am
User Image

Einar "Grim" Grimsson

Theme song

To fear death...

"Ah, Miss LeCoul, what a lovely name for a lovely young woman." Raising her hand, he pecked her knuckles with his lips and stood again, smiling down at her still. Looking down the way, he nodded and gestured with his free hand. "Would you walk with me, Miss LeCoul?"
Inside his mind, Grim was almost hitting himself. Walk with him? What is it, the 18th century?! God, he's so stupid, stupid, STUPID! What would a beautiful girl like Aria LeCoul walk with a freak like him?

OOC:

Amaya_Sasumi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:56 am
User ImageAria LeCoul

With yet another blush, Aria smiled at Einar. "Thank you," she said as her cheeks remained a delightfully rosy shade of pink. She smiled at him as he gestured with his free hand. Her hand still in his, she replied, "I would love to walk with you Einar. And please, call me Aria." The girl's eyes were lit up with joy having met a nice person to call her friend. It made her even more happy knowing that he invited her to walk with him.

OOC:

Mayah Playah

Amaya_Sasumi

Shirtless Lunatic

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:22 am
User Image

Einar "Grim" Grimsson

Theme song

To fear death...

The tall man moved to stand beside her, tucking her hand into his elbow and nodding. All they were missing was a parasol shielding her from the sun and they'd look like a young, albeit underdressed, Victorian couple. He started to walk, taking care to take small steps to stay at her pace. "If I am to refer to you so informally, then you must call me by my nickname, Grim." Stopping once in their walk to reach up and examine another Bleeding Heart bloom. "Here," he mumbled, plucking a near-overripe flower from the vine and turning a bit to stand better facing her. He reached over and tucked the bloom behind her ear, blushing again. "There. A beautiful flower for a truly beautiful young lady." Taking a moment to caress the flower in her hair, he suddenly shook himself from his daze and returned to his former position, taking another step. "Now then, Aria, what are you doing in the gardens on such a day as this? One should spend such a dreary day inside, waiting for rain, instead of out in the open gardens."

OOC:

Amaya_Sasumi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:32 pm
User ImageAria LeCoul

Aria smiled as the two started walking. As he spoke to her, she looked up at him. "Fair enough," she said as they came to a stop. Her dark pink eyes watched curiously as he examined the flower. She didn't know what it was called, though she knew it was beautiful. A faint blush spread across her cheeks as a bloom was tucked behind her ear. "Thank you," Aria replied almost shyly. She gazed up at him with her usual kind expression as he caressed the flower in her hair. That moment was short lived however as they started walking again. "Well, I suppose I just didn't want to be cooped up inside all day because of the forecasted rain. I hid the dreary day with a lovely garden," she said with a smile as they walked. She then proceeded to ask, "What about yourself?"

OOC:

Mayah Playah

Amaya_Sasumi

Shirtless Lunatic

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:52 pm
User Image

Einar "Grim" Grimsson

Theme song

To fear death...

He took a deep breath, enjoying the scent of the flowers as he contemplated how to respond to her question. "Principal Mayazaki requires my assistance in a delicate matter, so I was enjoying the last bit of cun before I have to remain stuck inside her office for the next several hours," Grim explained, taking a moment to catch his breath. He couldn't look at her for too long, or else he would lose his breath. She was just far too beautiful. Clearing his mind, he smiled and nodded. "You wouldn't happen to have a favorite flower, would you?"

OOC:

Amaya_Sasumi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:00 pm
User Image

Ion McCarin

Distracted by her pause Ion tilted his head, glancing at the girl over his shoulder with a hint of surprise.. then gentle humor. She liked snow.. what a quirky lass.. Smiling he pushed a hand through his hair, making no move to intrude on her exploration. Instead he rubbed the side of his neck and chuckled softly. " .. Be careful, lass."

A little gust of wind ruffled the loose ends of his vest and Ion jerked, the blush returning as he recalled why it was unbuttoned.. his nimble fingers moving easily to fix the disheveled clothing. He was not exactly shy, but she'd managed to rattle him earlier.. Perhaps it was just because she was cute?

BloodWitch15
vfedcvfe

Rarian

Aged Regular

BloodWitch15

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:13 pm
Rarian

vfedcvfe

User ImageSo lost in her own thoughts Bianca didn't even hear Ion speak, though she still heeded his warning even as she strained to reach one of the numerous flakes, fingers flexed in a stretch that nearly had her on her tiptoes. She was determined to touch one, eyes lighting up when a single cold droplet finally landed against her palm. It is cold... Another new experience, this one thankfully not hindered by any of her abilities. A nice change.

As she turned to face them the smile on her face slowly faded away and the shine in her eyes died down, morphing into a look of confusion, even slight worry. Something had changed in the air, for Ion's aura was not the same as it had been only moments ago. In fact it almost seemed... troubled? But why? It was then she noticed a slight darkening in his cheeks, a blush she think they called it, as well as a slight tremor over his skin, only just visible as his hands buttoned his top layers back up. Even she had forgotten she had done that, her own cheeks warming in embarrassment.
"You are cold?" She would gladly leave him be so that he may go find warmth, if that were the case. Otherwise, an uncommonly selfish part of her wished to cling to his company a little longer.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:37 pm
User Image

Ion McCarin

" Donna worry." Finishing the last button with one hand he held up the other, trying to reassure her. Really.. he did not want her to escape just yet, it was oddly refreshing near her. " I'm fine now, just'a bit of'a chill." The fact that he could utter that fib was amazing, he actually felt a little too warm despite the snow their Neko friend was causing.. But being honest might spook the girl.

Lowering his hand he turned it palm up, offering it to her with a playful smile as a bit of wind jostled his hair. " And yourself? Feelin alright?" She seemed to like it, but he want to make sure.. Bianca seemed delicate. Not because of her appearance, that had nothing to do with it in his mind.. She just seemed, well, precious.

BloodWitch15
vfedcvfe

Rarian

Aged Regular

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items