Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Pool Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image

Damian saw a guy checking out some girls and put on a devious smile. He shifted into his sister and looked at his new reflection. "Perfect." he snickered then looked back at the boy. "Yoo-hoo! Hey there, hot stuff!" he fake giggled.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:47 pm
john looked over and saw a girl calling him so he got up and started to walk over "well hello miss my name is john cutter and your name would be" he said in a calm voice  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Catastrophicc

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

Vivian wasn't one for swimming.. but she enjoyed being outside, in the sun. Watching everyone else splash around in the pool, she rolled her eyes and pulled out her sketch pad.
She can't seem to decide what she should draw.. she quickly looks around. Trying to find something that she could draw. Finding a beautiful palm tree just beside the poolside bar, she rummages through her bag, looking for her sketching pencil.
Vivian grabs her sketching pencil, and slowly begins to draw the palm tree.
She notices some other kids hanging out on the other side of the pool.
Not being a very social person, Vivian decides to keep to herself, and continue to draw.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:24 pm
"Omigosh! That name is, like, totally cute!" Damian giggled, fighting the urge to laugh his a** off right now. "Oh, and I'm Lena." he smiled and winked at John.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:34 pm
john looked at lena a little bit and then started to walk away " sorry lena your a bit to preppy for me and don't ask don't tell" he said walking away laughing when he got back to his chair he saw a girl drawing and started to walk over to her  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image

Damian's eye twitched as he shifted back to his normal self. "Preppy?! Is it so wrong to be happy?!" he fumed and repeatedly stomped his foot.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:50 pm
john walked back over damian "you need to learn that military teach mind games so they don't alway work on me" he said still laughing he head off  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:53 pm
"Oh, well ex-cuuuuuse me, Mr. Cool Guy!" Damian fumed.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:04 pm
john look at him " i am not cool i hate being called cool and by the way who did you change into" he said looking around to try to find someone  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:09 pm
"If you must know, that was my little sister." Damian muttered and plopped down on a chair. "She's not nearly as 'preppy' as I acted."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Catastrophicc

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image

Vivian overhears two boys fighting.
Reluctantly looking away from her drawing of the palm tree, she turns to look at the two boys. "Preppy?! Is it so wrong to be happy?!" the one boy argues.
The other boy goes on about the military or something. Ugh.. the military. Sure. 'cause you're just so cool when you're just another idiot with a gun. She rolls her eyes, atleast the "preppy" boy had something intelligent to say.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:15 pm
john smiled "i must meet this little sister of yours one day" he said trying not to act all militaryish john looked over at the girl he was watching a little bit ago and he saw he look at them fight  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:20 pm
Damian's eye twitched as he sent daggers John's way. "No, you won't!" he hissed. "I won't have my sister befriend a military boy!" he growled then noticed a girl looking over and smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:20 pm
Vivian can't help but overhear this "military kid" again.
With this boy going off, she can't concentrate. She throws her sketching pencil down, turns around and yells
Do you mind?! Some people are trying to actually do things other than stand around act like they're cool. UGH!
Vivian is usually very patient, but one thing that she cannot stand, is people acting "cool."
She notices the other boy smile at her, ohgod, he has such a nice smile x.x scarmbling to make herself look less awkward, she tries to smile back. damn, why am I so bloody awkward? I must look like a complete mess.  

Catastrophicc

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:29 pm
"Ah-HA! I'm not the only one!" Damian mocked John then walked over to the girl and picked her stuff up. "Umm, I don't think it's a good idea to draw around water." he muttered and handed her the pencil.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff