Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:09 am
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie put his arms on the table and rested his chin on them as he looked at Ruby. "Ready!" he called and smiled stupidly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:17 am
Ruby Shelton and Ryan Ontario

Ruby laughed at that. After a few seconds, she stopped and smiled. Then she put her flute to her mouth and started to play again. Ryan watched as Ruby's fingers flew across the notes. "She's got talent. Amazing!" Ryan leaned back and let the music take him.  

Chrome Butterfly

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:19 am
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie relaxed as he listened to the sound of the music playing in his ear. He smiled lazily and closed his eyes, just seconds away from actually falling into a light sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:30 am

After a few minutes, Ruby reached the final notes of the song. The final notes were played slowly, but once they were finished, she put her flute down onto her lap. Then she took it apart, placed it back in the case, and closed it. She put it in her bag and turned. She poked Dahvie on the shoulder lightly and said, "You were going to fall asleep." She smiled. Ryan opened his eyes and put his arms down from behind his head.  

Chrome Butterfly

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:36 am
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie whined a little. "No I wasn't." he said, being indenial about it as he sat up.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:22 am

"Alright." Ruby smiled. Ryan sat back up and said, "Well done, I must say." Ruby's smile got a little bigger. "Thanks." Ryan then got up and started to walk to the door. "Gotta run. See ya!" He waved as he exited the cafe. Ruby watched him go, but then she realized something. "Weren't we supposed to meet up with Alice at the Lazer Tag place?"

((Sorry for late post.))  

Chrome Butterfly

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie nodded and stood. "But....I'd rather not go." he said quietly and threw away his cups. "I'd rather not have to go somewhere just because the girl wanted us to." he said with great honestly. "I could tell Alice was faking it the moment we were about to say no." he said and picked up his bag.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:23 pm
Ruby Shelton

Ruby just stared. She didn't know what to say. She also stood up and picked up her bag. She flung it onto her back, picked up the cup, and threw it away. ".............I think you're right." She didn't know what else to say.  

Chrome Butterfly

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie shook his head little. I'm sorry if I sound snotty now but.......I don't like people who pout just because they don't get what they want." he said then walked out of the cafe. He felt tired as he walked, deciding to make his way back to the pool.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:37 pm
Ruby Shelton

"I guess I'm not going to the Lazer Tag place." Ruby thought as she saw Dahvie leave. She wanted to follow, but her legs wouldn't move. She forced them to move and slowly made her way out of the cafe. She didn't know where to go, so she just walked to the pool area. "Might as well. Got nothing else to do." She seemed to drag her feet. Her head seemed to be pounding. She placed a hand to her head and continued to walk.  

Chrome Butterfly

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:27 pm
Mitsuki
User Image

"So what do you wanna eat?" you asked Rune.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:28 pm
He shrugged. "Anything that I like I guess." he said laughing a bit nervous.
User Image  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:31 pm
Mitsuki
User Image

You laughed. "Okay." then you got two bowlsof ramen and gave one to him. "Here ya go."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:34 pm
"Thank you." he said very thankful and he tried it. "This is pretty good." he said smiling at her. "Hey, I forgot to ask, what race are you?"
User Image  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:38 pm
Mitsuki
User Image

"Your welcome." you where eating then asked you what race are you "Human. You?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games