Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
New Sailor Senshi (Please join need people) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Moon is a great show
  Yes
  No
View Results

Mishuri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:51 pm
((okies cool))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:50 pm
Megan followed Stella but they found nothing suddenly Megans stomach began to growl. " Stella are you hungry because I am " she asked her feline friend " Sure am I want some milk " she said " Silly milk isnt good for you. " she said  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:36 pm
Makoto looked at the little kitten, "Who can take what?" Luna looked up at Makoto, "Mako-chan, it seems that we need to find something called the stone of Nightwater, in order for Mishuri to recover, Talon was suggesting that we could all go together." Makoto nodded, "Well I'm up for it."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:53 pm
Megan heard a voice up ahead of her " Who is that " she wondered and went to see who it was. " Hello " (( Were are you guys anyway I would like to include my character sometime ))  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Mishuri

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:06 am
hansonangel
Megan heard a voice up ahead of her " Who is that " she wondered and went to see who it was. " Hello " (( Were are you guys anyway I would like to include my character sometime ))

((Good bout time you came to us with your character lol ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:08 am
EternalJupiter
Makoto looked at the little kitten, "Who can take what?" Luna looked up at Makoto, "Mako-chan, it seems that we need to find something called the stone of Nightwater, in order for Mishuri to recover, Talon was suggesting that we could all go together." Makoto nodded, "Well I'm up for it."

"That's Great and I have to tell you something, Mishuri-Chan is Sailor Nightwater one of the new Senshi" Talon said and then he waited for a reply.  

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:22 pm
((We're somewhere in the town...we'll say down the road from the hospital))
Makoto looked at the new arrival, "Hi there" Makoto looked at Mishuri, then said quietly, "Another senshi, that's good, How many of the new sailor senshi can we expect to find?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:07 am
EternalJupiter
((We're somewhere in the town...we'll say down the road from the hospital))
Makoto looked at the new arrival, "Hi there" Makoto looked at Mishuri, then said quietly, "Another senshi, that's good, How many of the new sailor senshi can we expect to find?"

((Okay sounds good))

"I am not too sure maybe Artemis, Luna and Diana can tell you more I am just new to this guardian cat thing and don't know much about the New Senshi" Talon said in reply

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:44 pm
Luna looked at Talon, "I'm afraid that even Artemis and I don't know who the new senshi are, we have to wait for them to appear." Makoto nodded, "well the hospital is just up the road, I'll carry Mishuri there, they should be able to take care of her until we get what we need."  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:17 pm
Megan walked down to the dinner and was starting to miss Taylor so much she couldnt stand it. Just then something or a hand touched her shoulder. " Hey there beautiful " the voice said to her. Megan turned around and smiled at him " Oh Taylor " she said smilig and jumped in his arms. " So you ve been taking care of my ring " he said seeing his silver hanson ring on her middle finger.
" Yeah you dropped it when you got off the plane so I thought I would take care of it till you got back or came to me " she said and smiled as he held her close.  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Mishuri

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:32 pm
Talon knodded "Okay then" he said  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:06 pm
" So how have you been " he asked her Megan looked up st Taylor " I missed you like crazy" she said smiling " Hey why dont we talk over dinner " he said smiling and pointing to the resturant across the street. Megan smiled " Okay " she said and followed him to the dinner  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Mishuri

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:03 am
hansonangel please try to rp with the rest of us instead of rping by yourself.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:28 pm
(( No one is here when I am so what else can I do ?))  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Mishuri

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:28 pm
hansonangel
(( No one is here when I am so what else can I do ?))

((Roleplay whenever you can but at least try to join us because this Roleplay doesn't move fast))  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff