Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:21 pm
"Hello Sunshine...my name is Bakher. Pleased to meet you"
He fanned his wings out to their full thirty foot lengths and swept them so they spread out to either side of him like a living mosaic of colors. He idly preened a bit of debris from a wing, vain as always before a potential fan.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:54 pm
Asiril watched Larka carefully as she was obviously having a moment of though he took a few silent steps from the doorway and watched her quietly, remembering the one who raised him, and her fate.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:00 pm
Sunshine's eyes widened as she gasped in awe.
"I hope I don't sound rude, Bakher, but you are the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. May I touch your feathers?" she asked.
Jeff rolled his eyes in amusement at his mate's childlike wonder.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:28 pm
"Go ahead. I like to be petted."
He arced his neck and fluffed his plumage out as "cute" as he could manage- being petted was one of the things he took from his feline side.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:59 pm
The young hyeness bravely stepped up to the other animal (who had to be at least ten times her size) and put her right paw into his ruffled down feathers, gently stroking them the way a human would. After a few moments, though, both paws and her face were buried in the soft fluffiness. She purred happily, and Jeff laughed at the ridiculous sight.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:12 pm
Bakher purred deep in his throat and pressed himself against her touch; it had been so long since he had been petted. He continued to purr loudly, and he closed his eyes in happiness; It had been too long indeed!  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:51 pm
The dream was ending. He was fading. She whimpered and whined as he left. He said he had to leave, but he'd be back. For now, she had to wait.

Larka awoke with a start. Her pads were sweating and her tongue lolled far out of her mouth. She tried to calm down, but her limbs continued to shiver.

"Jeez... I haven't had that dream in a while. What does Jeff call them when they're bad? Nightmares?" She shook herself and stood on shaky legs.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:00 pm
Asiril carefully walked to her, then cleared his throat before he got within immediate range of her, "nightmares?" He asked, he had been told humans called the dark frightening dreams in sleep nightmares. He felt sorry she had had one and he not wake her but he didn't want to risk attack. His ears were angled down, and his tail still, he was worried for her and it showed in his eyes.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:08 pm
Larka saw the worry that he didn't even try to conceal. She sighed and shook herself. "I'm fine, Asiril. Just... Memories, that's all."

She padded towards him and gave him a friendly lick on his head. Though, because of her panting, the excess spit made his hair do something funny, like the Griffin's feathers.

She couldn't control the giggles that erupted from her. She had to sit down to keep from falling over.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:14 pm
Asiril at once smiled but then felt his hair stand up and growled playfully, "thats not funny" He hopped forward and licked up her shoulder spiking her fur, being content with a shallow victory he sat, "the memories from your scar haunt your aswell" It wasn't so much of a question, but an apologetic statement, he looked up to her, still worried, he knew how easily others hid their feelings.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:19 pm
Larka's laughter died almost instantly when he mentioned her scar. She quietly groomed her shoulder that he'd scruffed up and looked down at him.

"The scar doesn't bother me. It's the people who did it," she said coldly. She didn't mean to be so distant, but she really didn't like people prying, especially when it didn't mean anything.

Her Pack wasn't coming for her. She was no danger to anyone, directly or indirectly. She just lived here and waited. That was all.

She looked away and squeezed her eyes shut. "I'm sorry, Asiril. I just... I don't like to talk about it, okay?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:23 pm
Asiril sighed, mixed feelings as he walked to her, and nuzzled her neck saying simply, "I was attacked by a large dog before coming here..it is the source of my recent injuries." He hoped the bit of information would help her, hoping she would think less of her own pains remembering her earlier reactions. As well, as it was truth, and after prying he owed her as much as she wanted from him.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:24 pm
His purrs increased in volume as Sunshine continued to rub him, and he twisted to allow her to get at the really itchy spots. He flicked his ears several times as she hit a nerve, but not in the painful way. She was good...really good. He didn't know if he'd had a better scratching before. He knew he looked ridiculous, but he didn't care; it felt so good, he never wanted her to stop.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:42 am
Larka froze when he touched her. She wasn't expecting that. But his words finally broke through her daze and she looked at him with confusion in her eyes.

"A large dog? You injuries are a little severe for a large dog attack... That might explain the leg, but what about YOUR scar?" If he refused, that was fine. She deserved it for hiding her own past, but his story didn't add up for her.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:49 am
Asiril visibly flinched, "this scar...is not so much younger then I am..." He sighed ears flattening to his head, "my family..I remember nothing but screams, and me hiding. I wandered out to bloodied dirt." He stared out at the water a moment before continuing, letting out a breath.

"I had wondered a time before meeting a wandering fox, and she had taken it upon herself to teach me of the world." He smiled halfly, a light chuckled from his throat, "she was a rough teacher.." Sighing again his tone changed from the brief nostalgic happiness, "..I.. failed to defend her from something, it was like a massive dog. After what seemed a day of constant fighting and I took it down a cliff.." his voice quivered his eyes blinking a few times, a tear rolled down his cheek slowly, deciding to let her fill in the rest.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games