Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Movie Theater Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:35 pm
"Oh..." Lena muttered and looked down. "That... That really blows my mind." she said with a sad chuckle. "I, umm.... I have to go clear my head." she mumbled and walked away quickly so no one would see her tear up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:38 pm
Kyuo goes after Lena and says "I love you Lena I would give up anything to be with you but the potion was your brother's idea."  

vfedcvfe

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:43 pm
Lena stopped when she heard him and looked at him, a few tears already streaming down her face. She wanted to tell him that she loved him back, but she didn't know if that was the potion talking or not. She opened her mouth to say something, but closed it and just ran away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:47 pm
Kyuo then started to cry and then he turned into a fox and went after her.  

vfedcvfe

Grausame Hilfe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:35 pm
" Now, lets see.." Truce crouched by the ruffian's head, studying the older boy with devilish amusement as he tipped his hat lower over his face. With his ever loyal guard keeping his would-be attacker still Trace took his time, pulling a pixie stick from his pocket and rather cheerfully making a show of tearing the package. " Is a wallet really worth this? try not to sneeze, or I will have to start over." As he spoke he tilted the candy powder until it poured into the boys nostrils.. studying his reactions with genuine curiosity, and more than a little sadistic humor.

User Image

Like a statue Ty stood above the boy, one large boot planted on his shoulder to keep him still.. watching without expression as he withered and grimaced at the odd torture. No real harm would come of this, and it was better than having to injure the kid himself.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:54 pm
Grausame Hilfe

A l l i e D a v a n
User Image
Right now, Joy and I are apart...

Allie was still softly laughing at how her sister and Vladimir just suddenly began making out. Her sister and their roommate, Vladimir, had pretty much already became a couple and it hasn't even been a day yet. Damn. She was thinking about other things, looking down at the floor and not concentrating at where she was going. She accidently bumped into a blonde man, and fell on the floor. She stood up, brushing herself off. "I-I-I'm so sorry. I really should watch where I'm going." She mumbled. She noticed the man had a foot on a boy's shoulder. Okay, odd, and why was he doing that...?

Out Of Cactus: I know this is random, but I just love your sig. :3  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BloodWitch15

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:55 pm
Whoever said... that it's only funny.... if everyone else laughed?....

Syn herself thought this entire situation was funny, or perhaps that was her own brand of humor. No, the blond man was laughing as well, so it had to be at least humorous. So much so that Syn couldn't help but want to join in, even with the other girl there. She recognized them both from the Academy, perhaps it was time to introduce herself to the girl. Trace, unfortunately, would know her. Eyes flashing the color of steel she shifted her form, taking that of a male matinee worker with clean cut black hair and a decent complexion, the theatre's uniform fitting him slightly loose before she stepped out of the shadows with a look of shock and a slight shake. "Um, Sir? I'm going to have to ask you to leave before I'm forced to call security." Though she let the voice tremble slightly, she did let a light of fascination gleam in the now blue eyes at the scene. Time to see who discovered the charade faster, or who made it out without getting caught.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:03 pm
" Now, if you watch where you go.. you will never go anywhere strange." He soothed, standing up and dusting his hands off with a friendly smile.. flicking a glance at the male ordering him to go. " And we all know that would be rather boring a life, do you agree 'Sir' ?" A shifter from the feel of it, and a familiar one.. very well, lets play a bit.. Waving away his 'friend' Ty he once again tipped his hat, this time bowing with enthusiasm at Allie. " I will leave if both of you charming people give me a kiss, or I fear the rejection will break my gentle heart."

User Image

With a faint nod he let the boy up, smoothly pushing his hands into his pockets and walking a short distance away.. not bothering to hide the way he watched them from the corner of his eye. The tortured boy made his escape down the hall and out the doors.. sneezing pixie stick powder along the way.

User Image

Grausame Hilfe

BloodWitch15

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:38 pm
((Guess I'll take a turn and fix it later then))

Damn him, that was both funny and bad. Kissing him could give her away easily.... but oh, what a ride it would be. While the facial expression remained shocked she let yearning fill the man's gaze, the color brightening before he took a step toward him slowly. Maybe getting caught would be worth it. Going the rest of the way he placed his hand lightly on the back of Trace's neck, lips landing gently and kissing him lightly before adding more force to it, his tongue stroking over Trace's bottom lip.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:42 pm
A l l i e D a v a n
User Image
Right now, Joy and I are apart...

Allie lifted an eyebrow at the blonde young man. A kiss eh? She was sure a kiss on the cheek wouldn't be good enough for the man. She looked at him for a while, studying him. She crossed her arms across her chest casually, not really knowing what to do at the moment. She leaned her face close to the blonde man's face, still studying him. "What if I decide not to? I'm sure that you will not just accept the rejection, you seem like a kind of man who would do something unnecessary." She responded softly with an expressionless face.

Out Of Cactus: ;3  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:45 pm
((Aww s**t I gotta fix mine! XP Haha, but I dun wanna~))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:46 pm
((I'll redo mine))  

BloodWitch15

Grausame Hilfe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:47 pm
(( Alas, my challenge has been met.. This is war, pet.))

He allowed it or a short time, even rewarding her tease with a small n**.. before pulling away and falling back.. scooting to the far wall as he hid his face behind his hat, blushing and making his eyes go wide with what seemed to be shock. " th-th-that.. was my first kiss!" He even let little tears well up, artfully looking the shy and confused boy.

User Image

Lol Damn!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:49 pm
Lol Alright Alright! Gimme a minute both of you, I shall fix this. I just need a minute, so NO ONE ELSE TOUCH THE KEYBOARD! Challenge accepted Babe.  

BloodWitch15

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces