Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[OFFICE] Nurse Cricket's Office - Dice Mechanics pg 20 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:30 pm

Ulmuka had just been watching. He was silent, almost deathly still as he perched anxiously on the edge of his cot and watched the proceedings. He watched students come and go, others cry and fight and intimidate. All through it he hadn't said a word, he hadn't blinked and he hadn't moved. His golden eyes were wide and observant.

The strix was absorbing everything, filing away the personal relationships and quirks and connections. All this information was vital as a new student and he now greatly admired the skills of the school nurse, as well as being intrigued by her particular subspecies.

His head moved for the first time when the mind flayer's scattered thoughts were projected through everyone's minds.He tilted it to the side and continued to watch. He was relieved to see her shoot upwards but continued to observe. Perhaps he would get some useful information?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:31 pm

Only once had Riley ever seemed that pissed in the time Sammy knew her, and that was when she had flashed the Hellma pin at her. This was worse. Considering it blasted the side of her head with a shout that rattled her in the chair.

"Well then. Seems like she'll be back to her right cheerful self soon." She said somewhat shell shocked from the sudden jolt of life and activity from the mindflayer.

She watched as Jericho held her and slowly got up from her chair sliding it aside to move a bit closer resting a hand on Jericho's shoulder in a reassuring pat as well as Maladore's once he slipped in. "Let me know when she gets back to us full and proper will you two? I'm going to go for now."

With that she headed towards the door waving to Shehk, "You wana tag along, I'll walk you back to your place if you want?"

Sosiqui

demon_pachabel

Blade Kuroda

Miliardo Kason

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:35 pm

Looking over Riley some more, Jericho soon looked towards Cricket, smiling weakly. Though he looked rather worn now, there was a sense of appreciation in his features.

"Thank you Nurse Cricket," he said to her, both for allowing him to stay as well as for saving his friend. While the Nurse was a bit intimidating in her own right, she had pulled through for them several times.

Letting out a sigh, he gently let the Mindflayer down, then looked around to see if there was something he could sit on. The stress had really worn him down. Glancing to Sammy, he nodded to her as she requested an update once Riley was better.

"Yeah. Sure thing."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Shehk moved one of the other cots in the infirmary over to sit next to the one RIley was on, patting it and looking to Jericho.

"Here you go. You rest too and lemme know if you need me to go out and grab anything for you up here. I'll do errand-runs if needed." she offered, walking over to pat the dragon on the shoulder and then offer him another hug, smoothing a hand over his hair. "You need to be in good shape so you can take care of her when she wakes up, alright?" she smiled, a somewhat strained smile, before looking to Sammy and nodding.

"Alright, I'm coming." she chimed, waving to Jericho over her shoulder as she made her way out of the ward with her friend. She'd just go home and crash, as she saw it. Her head still hurt. Her head would never stop hurting and her nose couldn't get over that raw, fleshy smell.

---

Cricket seemed to move away from the group willingly. "No, you will not return to it, Malodore. I am now able to take such a task upon myself. Sit and rest your worries." she said, moving over to the window and opening it, the dark color inside of her swirling between several shades and the markings on her body starting to dim into a rather horrific color.

Perhaps she shouldn't have eaten that...

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:23 pm

The ghoul had calmed down a little since that incident and was beginning to feel a little sorry for what she did to Christof. She would have to apologise ... but perhaps some other day. Edel had quietly taken a seat next to Moure's cot while letting the fearhealers do their work. However, the recent turn of events had taken the plague doctor away, leaving the patchwork and the frost demon alone. Edel was glad that Riley was alright, and that Malodore was now by her side. The ghoul turned to Moure who sat there on his cot, still a mess of dismembered parts.

You're too kind sometimes you know that?” she said with a faint smile. Patting one of his detached arms, she looked apologetic. “I'm sorry ... I wish I could fix this but,” she looked up sheepishly, “it's better to leave this to better hands than mine.

Trira
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:29 pm

"Ah -" Malodore looked up at Nurse Cricket, then opened its beak just slightly in the smallest of smiles. It was genuine, though, and grateful. "Grazie, Infermiera-"

It did not notice the strangeness of her markings. All the world was Riley now, as it gently reached out to take her hand in its own claws. It could not lose her, not permanently. It would dump all its own FEAR into her before it permitted such a thing to happen.

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:43 pm

Riley's face had much more expression than the still, cold mask it had been when Insanity had been trying to burrow it's way into her body. In fact, her face looked stricken, and tense. A moment or two, and her eyes slit open, just the slightest bit, and she sucked in a very pained breath, only to hitch as soon as the movement clenched her stomach -

Or lack thereof.

In true form, despite the raging inferno of pain her midsection was feeling, Riley's thoughts turned to the logical.

I should not be awake right now.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Moure watched the plague doctor leave, glad that the hat-wearing figure, Malodore apparently, could go to his ghoulfriend. Had Moure been in his place, he would've run to her side too.

It just left one little problem for Moure. He was still, more or less, a pile of Parts.

As Edel spoke up, Moure tipped himself so he could look at her. He gave a slight grin in response, still a bit sheepish about it all. "You think so...? But I mean, there's no way I could tell him not to go to her, you know?" He could vaguely feel Edel's touch on his unconnected arm part, and tried to look around without much success. "Well, you could, if you wanted to try. You'd just need to get that hand back on and I could probably do the rest of the repair work." The Nurse seemed a bit occupied right now, and Moure wondered if someone should go check on her. She didn't seem to be the right color, and who knew if she was alright after everything she just ate. As Moure tried to turn to look for either someone who knew how to sew (besides Edel) or for a needle and thread (which he did in fact spot on a nearby table), he moved a tad too fast. There was a slight snapping sound, and the last few stitches keeping his head on pulled a bit looser as one busted. It was only by some quick motion that he manage to keep it righted on his head. That would've been unfortunate if it's come off. Finally, once his head was balanced again, he said, "Or even duct tape and safety pins could work, for the moment. I just need to get that hand back on." He pointed with his right wrist stub toward the prone right hand sitting on the cot. If that was on, he could fix himself. "And, uhm, does Nurse Cricket look alright to you?" The last bit was said in generally a whisper. If she was well, he didn't want to offend her, but if she wasn't he wanted to make sure someone else was seeing the markings he was seeing.

Zyphiris

Trira

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:07 pm

"Sono così felice che tu sia, mia cara," Malodore whispered, twining its claws through her fingers. "Welcome back."

Something wet dripped onto Riley's skin.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:09 pm

Jericho nodded to Shehk and smiled weakly before setting himself down onto the cot that was dragged over. He didn't lay down, but it was good to have a seat after everything that just happened. Now relaxed, he also looked to Malodore to see how it was faring with all of this. If he had been freaking out, he could only imagine how it was for the plague doctor, even though it didn't show it so much outwardly.

The dragon thought of going ahead to lay down for now, but then heard Riley speaking. Furrowing his brow, he looked towards her. She was in a lot of pain right now and this bothered him. He shifted a bit in his seat, trying not to think too much of how much that hurt right now. It was almost tangible to him.

"Mal, are there any pain killers around here she could take? I don't know if any would be strong enough for... that though," he frowned, looking at the doctor.

"Just.. try to relax Riley, if possible. You've been through a lot.."

Sosiqui

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:15 pm

It was safe to say that Pepin was now bummed that she was not getting a new bunk mate glitch friend but she wasn't about to announce that. Jericho hadn't even apologized for being a jerkbutt. Cricket's transformation made up for a lot of that though as awkward as it might've been for some it was exciting to Pepin.

Floating over to Riley now she patted the mindflayer's knee gently. "You're not glitching anymore Miss Riley," she began. "But you're still free to come bunk with me sometime. c: I do not mind."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:29 pm

The look in Riley's slowly opening eyes was foggy, at best. She had begun refusing the sharp messages her nervous system was giving her from her stomach, just so she could look up at Malodore for a moment. As a result, her hand was slack in it's claws, unable to hold on.

But she felt that tear.

Her head turned, just slightly, when she heard Jericho's voice. Pain killers, been through a lot - everyone's expressions looked like they had all just been through hell. Except Pepin's. She just wanted to go for a sleepover. Still, just from the look in Jericho's eyes, she knew something must be wrong. And of course, her tentacles slid under her head, pushing it up just enough to get a look at the spot on her stomach where she'd felt all the pain coming from before she'd shut down.

And she saw the cot through her stomach.

Oh. s**t.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:40 pm

"No, mia cara, leave it..." Malodore said gently. Then it, too, looked at what the Hunter had done to her, and its anger flared. It was going to find that... that disgusting human... and tear it apart. "Jericho. Do you know how to tear off limbs? Not surgically, only effectively," it said, in a pleasant conversational tone.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Jericho was up on his feet again so he could stand closer to Riley. From the sounds of things, she wasn't quite aware of her own status at the moment, not that he could blame her.

"Careful Riley.." he whispered before looking over at Mal, mildly surprised at the question.

"Hm... hadn't really tried but it can't be too hard to do. Especially in my true form. I wouldn't be surprised if I could bite someone in half that way. Personally, I think a nice slow burn would be nice. Give them a taste of their own medicine."

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:51 pm

"Va bene. First, we will tear off the limbs. Then, I know a number of fascinating acids I have always wanted to try... flaying the skin would increase the efficacy and the suffering. Then we shall peel away muscle in delicate strips, braid it into snacks for Luce, and remove the eyes. The nose, next, and then the tongue. And then I believe he will make a splendid thrall for you, mia cara," Malodore said, dreamily.
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff