Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:40 am
Still shaking, Lena looked up at Niku and the girl next to him. Was the girl another child Serenity had? Lena put up her friendly smile. "Niku, you've grown so fast." she laughed, reaching out to hold Hiro's hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:42 am
jewel passes out
jasmin cried wiping away tears
jades eyes went dark " your sister is a witch she killed my first friend ever" jade growled gorgetting that she was a dark witch  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:42 am
Karen would cry as she ran off hearing no heart beat in her mother

Niku glared at his dad and ran off after her  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:44 am
Lena looked at Serenity. "I-Is she...?"

Roy looked away.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:46 am
Yujiku appears from the sky and drops down swiftly to jewel. " What is happening here?!?!" He asks with blood splattered all on his cloths and hair. He lifts jewels face up and examines her. * Momiji runs to his uncle with jasmin in his arms. " The woman is dieing." He says pointing at serenity. *Kino looks at them and fades alittle, her shimmer got stronger, Her body started to turn human. * Taitto slapped kino and put her energy feild around kino, giving her some of her body to its normal state.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:46 am
Serenitys heart had stopped completly her body became cold as ice itself as she died right their  

Misuki Izo

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:48 am
jade felt for serenitys pulse "she is gone" jade said and started crying and shaking
jasmin closed her eyes leaning against momiji
jewel woke up and ran after the kids bringing them back ito a hug  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:49 am
Lena buried her face in Hiro's chest and began to sob.

Roy looked down. Was it really worth it? he thought to the lifeless body.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:51 am
Karen hid her face in jewels chest as she cryed some she waunted her mother back

Niku stood their and clintched his fists  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:52 am
jewel looked up and saw yujiku and shook her head turning to jade " dont play games with me i know he is gone you told me" she screamed her voice cold
jade shook her head " i did nothing" she said
jewel looked at yujiku " it is reall you" she said happily  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:55 am
Roy thought about how Nikolai was revived. Maybe it could work again, he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:55 am

User Image
Sincerity

Sincerity almost stumbled as she appeared"what in..the world is going on here.." she said to herself as she saw the young girl dead"at a young age to.." she looked alot like serenity

Misuki Izo

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:58 am
jewel kissed yujiku quickly and went back to comforting the small kids hugging them
jade went up and helped jewel as she comforted niku jasmin helped as she could making soft music apear comferming their moods  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:58 am
Yujiku looks at his watch, 'Someone has been reborn.' He thinks to himself. He looks at his sisters and nods. They nod back and smile. Katiana,Taitto, And kino leave. *Yujiku is one of the deathkeepers, he can tell when someone gets reborn,dies, and is alive. Kino is a love goddess , she can tell when someone falls in love and she can make them out of love, Katiana is a demon with demon powers..Momiji is a demon but also a shapeshifting prince. Taitto is a goddess of all things. They all come together to make humans bodies.....(jus minor details)* " Yes its me, I felt your life deplete somehow, So i came here to check if you were okay. I had to kill a few people to come though, Please dont turn on the tv to the news channel, i dont want you to see what happened out there." He said smileing and kissed her cheek before she left.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:00 am
Karen sensed a young girl who had serenitys aura"m..mommy"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games