Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bridge/waterfall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:23 pm
Normally the wind god would enjoy a carress to the cheek from a young lady, but when you make fun of Dragonball Z there's no forgiving you! That show was the best thing since sliced cheese! "One more insult and I swear!" he fumed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:33 pm
((Dragon ball Z statement = agreeable.))
Mae sighed and looked at him,smirking.
"What? You're gonna release your godly power and hurt me?" She asked,pushing his nerves even harder.
His anger was entertaining!
Mae mocked a pout , making it seem flirtatious.
"Please don't hurt me! I'm just a cute innocent girl!" She said,in a playful high voice. Her hands waving in the air.
She laughed.

"My,oh,My. Nero,you fuming this way is hilarious! There's no need to feel your pride threatened." She said,ceasing her laughing.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image

Nero pulled his hair and gritt his teeth. Soon the wind surrounded him and changed his look. His black hair turned golden, his skin became a little tanner, his brown eyes silver, and best of all, his whole wardrobe changed. All he wore were black pants and a fur cloak, his muscular upper body was shown to all. "Congratulations." he said, a Norse accent joining his hypnotic voice. "You've managed to piss off my other self." he smiled a dazzling smile and ran a hand through his golden hair, his wise and ancient silver eyes looking down at Mae.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:45 pm
Coyote stepped smoothly in front of Mae, "You are being rediculous. look at you, you are a god and you choose to release your true form in front of a mortal." Coyote was clearly annoyed, "Your like a child...I wont let you do any harm to this young woman."  

Leo Domino

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:49 pm
She didn't hear Coyote's statement, her focus was on Nero.
Mae stared at him with wide eyes,his look pleasing her eyes.
"H..you...how did you do that?" She asked,stuttering a bit.
His whole appearance... just..woah!
From sexy badass to sexy elegant badass!

Mae,being human, had the strong urge to touch him,but didn't. she didn't want to risk herself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:50 pm

Mayu sighed getting bored so she walked into a tent out of their sight. The tent is her home it's just an old sheet with lots of holes.
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:56 pm
The man held one hand up to the other man. "Calm yourself." he said soothingly. "You'll find that in this form, I am calmer." he said and let his silver eyes looked back in Mae's. "I am Njord, Norse god of the wind and the sea, chief of the Vanir gods, at your service." he smiled elegantly then paused as the wind danced around him. He looked over his shoulder and followed the wind to a girl in a tent. "Young one, is this your home?" his soft voice chimed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:00 pm
Mae gasped and turned away,his eyes mesmerizing her.
"I am not giving in." She said to herself,folding her arms.
She took one look at Nero and groaned,hating herself for pushing him.
His hair,Mae liked a guy with gorgeous hair. His body, tall and muscular.
She then looked at the girl,trying to distract herself from Nero's new form.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:06 pm

Mayu looked at him. "... M-maybe.." She sighed and looked at the holes.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:11 pm
((gtg, byeee!!!))

Njord's eyes focused on the tent for a while, the wind blowing sadly. "The sea brings me many riches," his melodic voice said as he looked at the direction of the closest sea. "That of which I need not." The old tent was lifted into the sky as the wind swirled around it then let go of it. But what landed on the ground was a new tent. Everything the girl originally had in the tent was still there, only now cleaned. The tent wasn't super fancy, but it was good for tough weather. "Does this please you, young one?" Njord asked gently, staring at the girl intently as his golden hair blew in every direction, only making him look like a model.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:32 pm
He has to be doing that on purpose..
Mae watched Nero,intensely, then looked at her watch.
I should leave its getting dark...
She silently took the cardigan Nero took from her , placing it in her bag.
After tying her shoe,She was gonna walk but paused.
..Damian's not there anymore..
She scratched her head.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:36 pm
Waiting for an answer patiently, Njord noticed the wind pulling him back to the other girl, apparently named Mae. "Something ails you, child?" his soft voice asked as he walked up to her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:41 pm
Mae jumped a little and turned,seeing Njord.
She narrowed her eyes at him.
"Why must you know?" She asked,a slight attitude in her voice. Seeing him in her real form made her feel uneasy,too uneasy.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:52 pm
"The wind sensed sadness." Njord replied smoothly. A small smile brightened his face as he turned to face the waterfall, letting stray water drops hit him. "But if you do not wish to speak to me, then so be it." he said.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:59 pm
Mae opened her mouth then closed it,repeating two more times. She could find anything smart to say, he was too nice!
She just stared at him.
He needs to go back to his original form...this.. Njord guy is too..much of a gentleman..
Mae knew a little bit about Norse mythology,knowing a bit about him. Didn't Njord have a wife -- didn't they divorce or something?
She looked at the other god,Coyote.
"I.... nevermind." She said,shaking her head.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff