Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC = The Sexy Bunny's Allegiance!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's Your Dream Job?
  Chef
  Vet
  Artist for video games/comics/whatever
  Rock Star
  Other (Please comment and let us know!)
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:17 pm
Another idea was to change the skeleton a little.

Gaia Username:
Character Name:
Good Guy, Bad Guy, Well...:
Style: (Art of the Sexy Bunny, Way of the Tricky Monkey, whatever.)
Weapon(s)/Ablilty(ies)/Equipment:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:01 pm
I like the change to the skeleton. We should always know what everyone's packin'. As for the clones, A ******** CLONE ARMY. Lol, Sean already knows what I'm talking about, and he's called dibs on credit for the idea. XD

Anyhow, I think something between Suki and Yami would be cool. Maybe not a relationship, but something else. Like, they can hear each other's thoughts, sometimes, and feel what the other feels.

As for the mercenaries, ******** yeah! We do need some down time from that stressing Time Warp, and there's no better way to do it than just ******** s**t up and do whatever comes to mind.  

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:26 am
(( Why does everyone resort to cussing? I mean serious, its not cool to read cuss words thank you very much...

And yeah, u guys are having waaaay too much fun with this. -giggles- ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:54 pm
Maybe I'll come back to post... if I have time..... PM me when the new thread is set up. I have a new idea for a character in mind and would like to give him a brisk runthrough.  

Doomed Lucid

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:26 pm
Dudette *glomps blossom-chan* cussing are worddds heh silly *pokes nose*

And nice flow of ideas you guys. I still don't understand why our topic was deleted though =/  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:50 pm
Because the one who deleted it abused her powers and decided to RUIN PEOPLE'S LIVES. Anyhow, I curse to emphasize how good or bad something is, not just 'cause. razz

Also, who's for the idea of a separate thread holding our character profiles? It would go in the subforum for such things, that way we'd have more room to role play and junk. And we need to decide on a concise way to start it up. Should I just post what it was like going through the time hole and that we ended up in some city, or something?  

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:13 pm
Nobody? I thought it was a rather good idea... I mean, it would take more time to travel back and forth, but it would be less clutter, and it would actually be more efficient. If something like this again, what with the role plays being deleted all of a sudden, we might still have the profiles.

Anyhow, here's a list of ideas we have going. Please add to whatever I missed, and add whatever ideas you have.

Traveling through the time hole changes our characters in some way, be it physically or the powers and abilities they wield.

A mercenary group in the future the characters will be traveling through the time hole to. The group will be combating Yami's forces, who have almost completed their objective of world domination.

Aliens and super-advanced technology in the time period we land in.

Yami and Suki being connected in some way, because of Yami taking Suki's blood inside of him. Hearing each other's thoughts, feeling each other's feelings, whatever.

A clone army of Sukis made by Yami. Or, an army of normal foot-soldiers with psuedo-Sexy Bunny powers.

A rest period once the team discovers their surroundings, which may include everyone having a little episode of their own creation, training, and new powers being discovered.

Our characters, or maybe their children, in the future. Explain later.

Robots, maybe? Amos had his battle suit, so it's not a far stretch. I friggin' love me some SUPER FIGHTING ROBOTS.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:07 pm
Gimme a sec.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:27 pm
Ok. time for my two cents.

Keeping the character profiles in a separate subforum: I approve.

Having Stray post a giant and elegantly written description of what happened through the actual time warp: I approve.

Time Warp having CERTAIN effects on characters: I approve.

Aliens and super-advance tech: I approve...to a point.

Yami and Suki having a telepathic connection: I "sorta" approve.

Clone army: After "much" thought, I approve.

Rest period: I APPROVE

Mechs: So long as we keep it to simple mini mech suits and power armor, I'm good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:25 pm
Awesome. Now... We wait for the others. Or, we could get the party van rollin'. Anything we should make clear?  

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:45 pm
So far everything sounds kewlio, though why didn't you just put the profiles in the ooc topic in the first place?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:29 pm
I... Don't know. I guess, that would've been much easier, now that I think about it. Uh... Well, I could put them in there with everyone's introduction?  

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:17 am
Heh I'm just glad you had the pic of Altheia in there. I swear it took me foreverrrrrr to find a pic of a girl with bunny ears that I kinda liked ><

And up to you  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:38 pm
I'll go ahead and put the profiles, after everyone has sent theirs, in with the introductions here in the O.O.C. thread. Everyone just has to resend them, now. razz

And you all should think on whether or not you want your characters to look a little different, or something, as a result of going through the worm hole in time. Maybe have the curse on Fufu be lifted?  

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150

Doomed Lucid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:05 pm
Hmmm time warp...... Not only can I do my new character, but maybe just maybe.... *Shuffles through papers* *insert evil grin here* I'm all for it, hurry up and do this thing already I need something to do with my Tuesdays.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff