Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Elemental High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:39 pm
User Image

She may be confused about a lot of things but,

"Oh." She said before smiling as she blushed aswell. "Thank you." Sakura untied the end of the necklace and put It around her neck before tyeing It again.

she knows the only time she's truly happy Is when she's with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image
they were pulling up into the park "Okay were here" he grabed her hand and lead her to the swing and sat down in the one farthest to the right "I know it sound sort of kiddish but i've always loved to swing i think it has something to do with the wind, or the fact that i feel like I'm 8 when i do, but when i'm swing life just seems simpler" he waited for her to sit down "now you think i'm a loser huh?"  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:54 pm
User Image

Sakura sat In the swing beside him. "Nope, I think It's funny actually." She replied.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:57 pm
User Image
"oh you think it's funny, well i guess so" he began to swing his legs till he relized something "crap i was suppose to help my dad at the deil today, i'm not done hanging out with you yet but i got to get there so if you would please come with me that would be greatly appricated"he relized that him draging her everywhere was most likely getting on her nerves so he mumbled "sorry about this"under his breath  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:02 pm
User Image

"Sure, I'll come." She said with a smile. "I've never been to a...deil though." Sakura told him as she stood up.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:06 pm
User Image
"okay then well have to set you up with the works, on the house of course" he grabed his bike and walked over to her "we don't have the time to ride there so grab my hand and we'll travel through the shadows like we did eariler" he streched out his hand once more waiting for it to be recived  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:09 pm
User Image

"Alright." She replied before grabbing his hand again.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:31 am
User Image
he used his shadow ability to fall into another shadow bringing Sakura and his bike with him, when they emerged on the other side he lead her into the deil "Sit down over there by the counter, i have to go back and change into my work clothes" he smiled and entered the employees only section of the store, and came out in brown shorts, a gray shirt and a white apron, and of course and name tag  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:34 am
User Image

Sakura found the counter and sat on one of the stools. She played with the necklace Darmis had given her while she waited.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:42 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

"Was wondering it you wanted to talk." Avarielle said, still drawing. "Instead of just sitting here."

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  

Auracite
Crew

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:58 am
User Image
Darmis emerged from the kitchen holding a sandwhich and a drink "I don't know what kinda food you like so i just got you a chicken sandwhich with tomatos,and cheese" he sits down, they wern't very busy today so he still had time to talk "and this is a Root Beer, but don't worry it's non-alchocolic" he facepalmed himself on the inside 'what a stupied joke!!!'  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:05 am
User Image

Sakura smiled. "It's alright, I'll eat almost anything as long as It has meat." She replied before a confused expression masked her face. "Whats...non-alchocolic?" She asked.

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:08 am
User Image
"Lets just agree that i never said that, anyway do you have a phone" he got out his ready to put her number into it  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:11 am
User Image

"Okay." She said before smiling again. "Yep." Sakura replied as she drug around In her pants pocket and pulled out a sky blue cellphone. "I don't use It that much."

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:25 am
User Image
"whats your number i'll put it in my phone"(just say something like she gives him her number that way you don't have to come up with one)  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff