Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:48 pm
"Kalan," Mirela felt her heart begin to ache. Someone that had vowed to protect her was now trying to kill her. "Please don't..." Moving to open her violin case, she found herself stopping once Luck stepped in front of her. 'He's going to protect me...?'

Making a small face Mirela lowered her case before shaking her head and taking a few steps back. "Luck, don't kill him. Don't hurt him too badly, either." Clenching onto the handle to the violin case Mirela tried to fight back the tears that had begun welling up in her eyes as memories began pouring into her mind.

Mirela's mind began to flash white between each memory.

She didn't want to run.

"I, Kalan, the Tenth Commander of the Ninth force was happy to save your life."
I didn't need your help...

She didn't want them to fight.

"I am the warrior of justice and love! Now, I shall show the power feared by my enemies and defeat you with my Sharpness Love Attack!"
You had better do something useful with that "Sharp Love Shot of Toughness," or whatever its called. If not, and we make it out of this alive, even if I make it out alive and you don't, you'll feel enough wrath to last you a lifetime!

She didn't want to lose them.

"You can count on me!"
"I'm a deity mortal, and I'd be glad to help you, the more innocent people that are killed the less babes I'll be able to swoon."

As the tears finally began to spill from her eyes and flow down her cheeks, Mirela began to shake gently. "Kalan, I'm sorry for being so cruel. Luck... Please, just bring him with you when you're done... Alive. That's all I ask..." Lowering her head, Mirela turned her back to them both.

"Goodbye," The word softly left her lips as she began moving. Each step bringing her more pain and sadness than the last. As she ran, her tear-stained cheeks became cold against the wind blowing against them, her tears slipping away into the air behind her.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:00 pm
Virtue had ducked back into the alley she was hiding in, a soft tear rolling down her cheek as Mirela ran away.

"It seems Luck is more mature than Lady Birth gives him credit for."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Birth stared on from a distance, the determination in Luck's eyes was like nothing she had ever seen from him. she gave a soft smile before she lowered her head, her hair covering her eyes.

"Seems you've finally found someone you truly love Luck, a true friend. Make your bond stronger dear brother...Maybe the others can learn something from you."

Birth's smile was hidden as she spoke softly, congratulating Luck in her mind. Luck was fighting for his friends, he truly loved the humans, unlike their other siblings who just saw them as tools of war, or lowly beings. As for Kalan, Birth did not know why he fought, but knew there was only one way this fight would end.  

Waka_in_the_Zash

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:32 pm
A man bumped in a black cloak bumped into Rahj and glancing over at him, his blue eyes glared at him before he spoke, venom lingered on the edges of his voice.
"Oi watch it," he said before continuing forward.
The cloaked man walked away before a smaller figure ran past Rahj bowing slightly at him and following after the cloak man.
"Father! Wait for me!" She yelled towards him running into the alleyway in pursuit.
"Try to keep up!"
"It's hard when your running! Slow down!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalan remained silent but his grip on his straw tightened as he listened to her, he kept his eyes on Luck watching for any movement on his end.
Luck nodded his head hearing Mirela's request and inched closer moving his free hand over his pocket watch.
"I'll bring him back...that's a promise,"

Kalan watched Mirela run away and waited till she faded into the distance before letting out a long sigh.
"Thank you....Luck."
"Don't get soft on me Kalan, I didn't do it for you."
Kalan formed his straw into a sword and gripped the hilt with both hands he moved his foot back, a small smile formed on his face.
"I suppose not, that would be unlike you,"
Luck's hand started to glow slightly before the two ran at each other, Kalan slammed his sword into Luck as he raised his pocket watch blocking the blow causing a large explosion of light to engulf the two before exploding into the air.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuliria turned to see Kalan stopped by the green man who apparently was named Luck, she shrugged her shoulders and made her way to the other side of the city to look for clues about the man, Linora followed closely behind her.
Reaper watched her leave and shook his head.
"If he was like that more often he might get more of these 'babes' he keeps talking about."
However a small smile formed on his face seeing his brother fighting for something.
"If only I saw that more often...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So Deity's have fallen," the doctor said thinking for a moment.
He looked at Yolor who was hanging from the ceiling by a rope, his hands tied behind his back.
Yolor glared at him but the doctor continued to pace the floor thinking for a moment.
"I think I'll call on an old friend to help me out, anyway Yolor you mentioned something about a Mr. Fairy. Do you have a problem with him?"
Yolor stared at the doctor and saw the smile form on the doctors face, he chuckled before nodding his head.
"Then why don't we help each other out, I can get what I want, and you can get what you want."
The doctor adjusted his glasses before walking over to him.
"You help me out and I'll help you,"
The doctor grinned at Yolor the glare hiding his eyes as he tilted his head to the side.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:42 pm
Not too far from town, Jazz found a camp to set up. It was a quiet place nestled behind the mountains. A calm lake sat in the gorge, a large oak tree giving shade to the entire area. Jazz removed his jacket and set it on a boulder, walking to the lake, his eyes on the mountain ahead of him.

"Well then, no better place to train than here I suppose....The birth place of Reaper, kinda nice. I almost forgot the deity's were born here on earth, good thing I had this book. Still I wonder who that old man was......"

Jazz looked around, the quiet gorge nestled in the mountains, peaceful and quiet. Jazz looked into the water, his reflection staring back at him.

"If the legend is right...then this water was used to make that mirror Reaper used on me..."

A small smile formed on his face as he heard footsteps behind him. A figure walked up, standing a few feet from Jazz.

"I need you to teach me....any way you can."

The figure's jet black hair covered the entirety of his face, all but his wicked smile.

"Gladly..."  

Waka_in_the_Zash

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:01 pm
Stopping a small ways away from the fight between Luck and Kalan, Mirela slowly wiped the tears from her eyes. She still did not enjoy the idea of running from her friends that she had grown to be quite fond of, despite how often they argued back and forth over the silliest little things.

"Oh god... Why did I have to run," She muttered to herself, walking over to a small tree. After setting down her violin case next to it, Mirela took a few steps back before briskly walking forward and slamming her foot into the trunk. The leaves on the tree shook from the impact, and Mirela staggered backwards lightly from the trunk reacting to her kick. "Why did I listen to Luck? I could have tried to convince Kalan that even if he disobeyed orders we could try to protect him..."

'Now I'm just talking to myself...' Mirela frowned as the tears began to pour from her eyes once again, walking over to the tree and sitting down, leaning against it. "Won't you both just stop fighting and come get me...?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:22 pm
Kalan swords slammed into the chain of Luck's pocket watch as the two continued to move throughout the village.
Luck waved his hand over the watch and a light glow appeared before a horse flew out of the alleyway, Kalan jumped back glancing at the horse before Luck's fist slammed into his face causing him to fly back into a building.
"Why don't you give up Kalan, make things easier. Come back with me"
"You don't get it....I can't come back. Mirela will be safer if I don't stay near her."
Luck kicked the side of Kalan's head sending him sliding across the ground before walking towards him as he coughed.
"Stop being an idiot, though I suppose that's hard for you. Now shut up and come with me."
Kalan glared at him before straw burst out of his sleeves, Luck stumbled back dodging them only to suffer a punch to his stomach before a knee followed.
He glared at him before a dark glow surrounded his pocket watch, his eyes widened before a pot fell off a building and slammed into his head.

Kalan used the opportunity to pull his straw sword back out, losing the sharpness he made it blunt and bringing it back took a step before slamming it into Luck's stomach and letting out a yell sent Luck tumbling back.
Luck slid along the ground, he shook his head and looking up saw Kalan falling down at him, he rolled over as Kalan slammed the straw into the ground breaking the cobblestone.

Luck jumped up and opening his pocket watch started to use it again when he saw Kalan running away into the distance, he started to follow after but found his foot was stuck, looking down he saw long pieces of straw sticking through his pants into the ground.
He pulled them loose ripping the lower part of his pants in the process, he looked up and no longer saw Kalan.
"...that idiot."  

yizel

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:36 pm
User Image
Rahj

Rahj entered the city, ignoring the looks he was getting, he was here for one person, the rest he could care less about. After a bit of walking he noticed that buildings started to shake.

Rahj was a bit confused and decided to investigate. He turned a corner and noticed two people walking side by side. At first, the fire lord shrugged it off. Just two other normal people. That's when he heard one of them say something about foolish mortals.

Obviously, these were not humans. Rahj turned back around, walking straight up to Force. "I need a piece of your clothing." he said plainly, his voice echoing across the street. "Now." he said, holding his hand out.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:52 pm
Force let out a laugh as the fire lord approached him. Continuum stared at him, a confused look on his face as he tucked his hands into his coat pockets.

"Seems you've already got a fan Force."

"And why exactly would I give someone as lowly as you my clothing!? I think that helmet of yours is stopping the oxygen to your brain mortal, allow me to remove it."

Force planted his feet, his hand once again raising from under the cape, his eyes began to glow a light purple before the area around them began to feel heavier. The gravity was slowly bearing down on them as the flattened buildings around them shook.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Birth approached Reaper, her smile faded as she stared at her brother.

"Why did you send that man after Force? You know it's a suicide mission. Not even you can keep up with Force when he's being serious."

Birth's foot tapped as she crossed her arms, obviously not pleased with her brother.  

Waka_in_the_Zash

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:12 pm
After letting thoughts race back and forth within her mind Mirela grabbed the violin case by the handle and rose to a stand. She had made up her mind and nothing was going to change that. Shaking her head, Mirela wiped her eyes once more before she began walking back the way she came. "I'm going back, I can't just let them fight like this." Shifting into a dash, Mirela was slightly happy that she didn't run as far as Luck wanted her to, she would be back soon.

'If Luck can't get Kalan to stop, maybe I can. After all, I really owe it to him, after all he's done for me.'

As she ran, Mirela began to think about what Luck would say once she got back. Surely he'd scold her for coming back, especially after telling her to run.

'Or maybe he'd be happy to see me, I know quite well what Kalan can do with that straw. Luck could need help.'

Mirela thought back to her fight with Kailos, and how Kalan had attacked him which in turn gave her a major confidence boost. 'I think I would have died if he and Linora didn't help out.'

'Well... First things first, when Kalan stops trying to kill me I'll go with him on that date I promised him. That might stop the arguing between him and Luck, too.'

Upon reaching the spot she had left them, Mirela frowned when she couldn't see either of them around. "Luck...? Kalan...? Where are you guys?" She started to worry some. "Luck! Kalan! Answer me!" Mirela projected her voice, trying to see if it would reach either of them to make them come back.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:19 pm
User Image
Rahj

"You really want to be this difficult?" he said frowning. "Just a scrap will do.."

Rahj sighed when Force became combative. Rahj screamed for a moment, the ground around him bursting into flames, nearby street lamps and buildings catching ablaze. "If you insist, little man."

A large wall of fire emerged from the ground in front of Rahj. The Fire Lord laughed for a moment before sending it straight at the man.

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:31 pm
Force threw his hand down, the gravity around him multiplying by ten times. As the flames grew near, they were snuffed out, being slammed in the ground by the high gravity field. Force pointed his hand at Rahj before lifting it, the gravity diminishing around him. The rubble at his feet began to float as Force turned to look at Continuum.

"Float into oblivion, come Continuum, let us continue."

"Yeah yeah I know..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:44 pm
User Image
Rahj

As Rahj began to fly in the air, he tried to shoot a few flame bolts at Force, but to no avail. They were conjured alright, but they were flying to so. His sword was long enough to be able to hit the man, however. He would have to act quick.

As a last resort, Rahj pulled out his sword and swung it at him. It was extremely close to him, but it slammed into the ground. He was about to lose hope until he had an idea. He quickly pulled the sword back to him and swung it again, this time, into the ground.

The sword entered the concrete, and Rahj pulled himself close to Force. As soon as Rahj was closer to him, he slammed into the ground. It wasn't much, but at least he wasn't flying away.

Rahj couldn't attack him on the floor, and it would be quite difficult to get the sword out, but the fire lord had a plan. His hands turned into balls of fire and magma and Rahj pushed them into the concrete. He quickly muttered a spell that made his magma shoot underground. He hoped the gravity instability would cause the magma to shoot out from the ground. If that didn't work, the concrete around his sword would melt and he could have a second chance.

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games