Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Rose Acadamy

Back to Guilds

A rp acadamy for vampires,werewolves,angels,demons, and various other races. 

Tags: School, Vampires, Demons, Romance, Lycans 

Reply Dorms
Dorm Room #6 Scarlett and Kyosuke Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:22 am
Scarlett's eyes snapped open as she smelled Kyosuke's blood and her pupils shrank until they didn't look like they were there anymore. She had fed, but something about his blood just made her hungry again. The vampiress growled to herself and turned over so she faced the wall, closing her eyes again and trying to stay calm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:27 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

Kyosuke finished eating as he put the bowl into the dishwasher. He looked at his hand, the blood dripping down it as he looked around for that first aid kit. It was lying on the bed side table next to Scarlett's bed, where she was sleeping. He walked over, sighing because he had to wipe away the blood that was dripping onto the floor as he grabbed the roll of bandages, right next to Scarlett, when he heard her growl. "Scar, you okay?" He asked, a little confused as his blue eyes blinked once.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:31 am
Scarlett nodded her head once, curtly, "I'm fine." She lied, her hand clutching the bedsheets when the smell of Kyosuke's blood got closer and she squeezed her eyes shut, chewing her lip to keep from attacking him and drinking his blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:35 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

Kyosuke quickly tied the roll over his hand, however, the roll ended just after making one turn, the thin wrap already soaked with his blood. "Damn it, if this keeps up, I might have to feed sooner. Scarlett, can you lend a hand with those healing powers of yours? I can't risk using my powers at this time or I'll risk the chance of Demonizing"

And oh I scream for you

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:41 am
Scarlett sighed and sat up, pushing the bangs from her eyes. They had started to turn a bit red, but she hid it from Kyosuke, going in to the kitchen. She poured a bowl of water and brought it back in to the room, crouching down in front of Kyosuke. She took his hand and unwrapped it, the smell of his blood hitting her nose harder this time. She took a shaky breath and dipped his hand in to the water, it glowing a light blue as it slowly healed him. "My powers are limited when I'm like this, so I have to use a bowl of water for healing and it takes a little longer." She explained, taking his hand out of the water when it was healed and going to dump the dirty water in the sink.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:57 am
However, The water had a slight anesthetic like feel to it and when Scarlett went over to dump the water, Kyosuke collapsed sideways onto her bed gently, his entire body relaxing in a peaceful sleep as he slept, half occupying her bed. Since he had dumped his shirt, his upper body and neck was easily exposed.  

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:29 pm
Scarlett came back in to the room, drying her hands on a dishtowel after washing her hands. She saw Kyosuke on her bed and raising an eyebrow, going over to him. She shook his shoulder, "Hey hun, I know you're tired, but that's my bed." She said softly, her eyes zoning in on the vein in his neck and her eyes flashed red for a moment. She backed up from Kyosuke and threw the dish towel back in the kitchen. She had to stay away from him or she'd attack him like he had her and she didn't want that. Sighing, she went to his bed and lay down, "Alright then, bed switch for tonight..." She muttered, turning over so she faced the wall and trying to fall asleep. She couldn't though since all she could hear in the room was the blood flowing through Kyosuke's body.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:45 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

Kyosuke sighed in his sleep, shifting his position so that his arms were spread to sleep comfortably on the bed. His blue hair covered his eyes slightly as his chest rose and fell gently with each breath, his heart slowly beating as his blood pulsed through his veins.

And oh I scream for you

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:21 am
Scarlett began to shake visibly with the effort not to attack and she dearly wished she was half demon again since her demon side could help keep her vampire in check. The girl sat up and growled, deciding to hunt despite the fact that she had alright done so a few days before. Her eyes had turned a crimson red and her fangs had grown longer, poking out from under her top lip. Grabbing her sweater, she put it on and jumped up on to the window ledge, taking that route instead of the door to get out of the room quicker. She disappeared in to the darkness without a sound, towards the Hunter's forest..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:38 am
Kyosuke however felt her leaving as he woke up, sitting up as he looked around. "Scar?" He said. No answer. His aggression returned as he worried if Scarlett was kidnapped, the door being still locked and the window open. He growled, his eyes going red as he stepped out into the roof, his wings coming out as he blasted into the air, towards the forest.  

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

The Immortal Rosencroix

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:32 pm
The ghostly girl timidly approached the next dorm, having already run into Kyosuke once before. She carefully set the package containing his medicine down and left as quickly as possible.  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff