Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mt.Black rose Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:05 pm
Damian smiled at Lena then heard what everyone said. He looked at Lili and frowned. "Hey, I was busy." he whimpered then looked at the twins. "First, how do you know my name? Second, wives? That's...not right." He glanced at the Russian. "And the fact that that guy is your brother isn't helping me like you, bub."

Lena smiled and looked at the girl who yelled at her brother. "What's wrong?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:09 pm
"He doesnt listen to music!!" she pointed at Damian half-way crying, music was her life. She turned back to Damian "Make time for music!" she slumped her shoulders again  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:10 pm
"Well sheesh, man! Sing me a song then!" Damian frowned.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:15 pm
"well.... i knew your name actualy...." Amaryllis muttered, rolling her eyes. "i kinda sorta can see your soul...and so that tells me most of the things about you..." she mumbled, scratching the back of her head.
"and she told me...through our mind link...." Ixia sighed softly, closing her eyes.
"and our sisters have to stay together or they lose control of their powers. so....they agreed a verry long time ago, just as each one of us did, that they'd never fight over lovers and simply share. it's more their desicsion then his that they're married to the same guy." the girls huffed, walking through; yeah through; Damien, avoiding lena completely.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:18 pm
Damian and Lena jumped when the twins walked through him.

Damian quickly covered himself with his hands even though he had clothes on. "I feel....violated!" he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:18 pm
Lili sighed then started to sing meltdown which was where her other band member got her stage name from. She blushed slightly when she finished then looked up. 'Hope my voice didnt do anything wrong' she muttered in her head. SHe started to laugh at what Damian had said "Wow Damian" she smiled at him continuing to laugh

(went to go make food sorry for the late reply)  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:24 pm
"that was kinda the point." Amaryllis chuckled. "but we're sorry if we disturbed you more then we meant to." she added.
"well....since we sorta already know everyone in the rooms' names.... we should probably introduce ourselves.... I'm Ly...Ixia..... but i sometimesgo by Lydia so i get a little confused on which one to use." she chuckled nervously
"and i'm Amaryllis... just...call me Amy, ok?" Amaryllis smiled sweetly, holding her sisters hand as they both shifted into their normal formes so they weren so odly dressed  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:27 pm
((do ya think johan should join this small group? mrgreen ))

Damian nodded and smiled at Lili. "I guess I could learn to love music." he laughed.

Lena looked at the twins. "So why are you guys having a party, again?" she asked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:31 pm
((doesnt matter, although I dont know who he is. Im assuming hes and RP character XP))

Lili smiled again "You should, I love music!" she smiled cheerfully and blushed lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:33 pm
((yush! and a cutie too!....at least i think so))

Damian laughed. "So you're a singer and an actress?" he asked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:36 pm
"because we haven't been able to spend some quality time with our sisters since we started to work at Olympus" Ixia muttered, tying her hair back into a ponytail.
"and we just got ourselves three years of vacation time so we're starting it off with a big old party." Amaryllis grinned.
"by the way, how's that cut of yours? we were at that fight, nasty ass thing... it's healed by now though, right?" the twins murmered, tipping their heads to the side a bit.
(HELL YESS!!!!!!!! THAT'D BE FRICKING AWESOME!!!! oops... it got stuck on caps lock.. oh well, not gonn change it. )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:40 pm
((mwahaha alrighty then!))

Damian raised an eyebrow and looked at Lena. "You got hurt?" he asked, worried.

Lena bit her lip. "...Yeah. And...well, I don't know how it is. It's not bleeding....but it hurts a lot at times........I just hope the baby's alright." she admitted.

"B-BABY?!?" Damian gasped.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:46 pm
(i gtg emo damn oh well... i'll stay for a little while longer. ninja )
"she's not dead.... i can see her spirit just fine." Amaryllis muttered, giving Lena a small smile.
"you hadn't told him you were expecting yet, had you?" Ixia muttered, laughing softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:48 pm
"Model, Dancer, Singer, Actress, and a regular Student." She smiled up at him, "I just got s script for 3 commercial's and a new movie." She sighed "And I have a new album coming out for my band, so I decided to take the day off to relax before all Hell broke loose." She laughed feeling kinda tired just thinking about it  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games