Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:45 pm
[[ O: good grief is right. Squirt face sounds like.. D: And swamp fries are fries drowned in cheese, bacon, ranch, and hot sauce. I think I am going to have a heart attack x_x ]]

Eli lead the way to the basement and as soon as they got in there he closed the door behind him. He pushed Alice against the wall gently and pinned her hands above her head, kissing her ferociously.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:51 pm
[[ Aw Eli has more respect than that lol he wont Alice in Layam's house 8D and shes not 18 yet, they are just fooling around. And hey sex makes you heave? O: ]]

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:52 pm
{I thought it was PG-13? They say sex in secret life and thats PG-13}, but anway i will stick to implying it.}

"Ah, I see, well, what to do what to do." Lena thought, as she knew she dropped her knife up stairs, she ran up into the house grabbed it and went back outside, she figured she needed practice if she was going to shoot Mal'Naga with an arrow.

Lena sat on the ground, eyeing up the small eye like shape of the tree, she threw her small knife, as it cartwheeled threw the air, as it hit the small indent, bully's eye, Lena thought as she went to go retrive it.

She countinued this about six times. Waiting for someone to come over to talk to her.

{Can you have Porcan come ove? Or when Alaster is done, have him talk to meh? I don't like being lonleh, spelling mistake definatly needed. biggrin }

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:01 pm
[[ Get your head out of the gutter. It was in a pool. xp ]]
[[ Woah, that sounds almost worth the heart burn. Lol. ]]
[[ Lol, Lena. Alrighty. I would but i'm busy at the moment wink i'll have Porcan go see you. ]]

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:01 pm
{'Making love' in Layam's house does, especially in Jynn's bed}  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:23 pm
[[ Sorry, i was doing chores. ]]

ya sure!? 8D lol, jk
Alice stood against the wall with her cold body pressed against Eli's warm skin, the sensation of his warm lips firmly pressed against her's got her heart thumping. Alice stuck her tongue in his mouth, gently playing with his tongue, sliding the tip of her tongue back and forth slowly.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:56 pm
Porcan was resting on the branch of the tree Lena was practicing on, falling out when the rustling finally jostled him awake. He hit the grass with a loud thud, "Are you nuts?" he snapped.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:15 pm
((sorry my pc Was being a d**k I'm on my phone now))

Eli picked her up, wrapping her legs around him and continued to flick his tongue around in her mouth as he sprawled her out on the bed. He pulled away and bit his lip, thinking of what he would do next.

((didn't think Alice would be up for it d: ))

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:17 pm
"Jeus Porcan, I do have a good aim, it's not like I would have missed." Lena said.

Lena was still sitting on the ground, except she pulled her knees to her chest. Half expecting Porcan too lunge at her, half expectng him to just scamper off.

"I bet you miss Luna don't you Porcan?" Lena asked.

"Also I think Layam has some fish in the fridge, do you want some? I'm sure she wouldn't mind." Lena said.

Lena would get the fish for Porcan in a heart beat, he did almost kill her, but when she called for help back in the Cathedrial he did come to find her. So in a way deep deep down, he had some she was his friend.

{Lol Cuppy are you're artires cloging?}  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:49 pm
[[this has to be so awkward for sky. i'm loling a bit over it.]]
Alice pulled him back towards her, placing one hand on the back of his neck and slowly slipping her other hand down his chest. She brought her lips to his, just barely touching them together to tease him as she said "Is this an early birthday present?" she asked in a coy tone.

[[Sorry, i may be slow cause my dad's trying to force family time on me.]]  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:03 pm
Porcan rolled his red eyes, "Oh please, humans are nothing to me. I.. Luna, er..." he started to fumbled his words for an exscuse, "That girl is hopeless without my guidance!" he announced. "She's lucky Lady Rin stuck her with such a superior being. My power is far more extreme than the girl could ever possibly fathom." he rambled, "Who knows what trouble she's gotten into without me. She must be heart broken without me by her side, which i understand completely." he explained, finishing up with a cocky grin. "And no, Kuro-po isn't hungry yet." he said in a childish tone.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:13 pm
"Yet?" Lena asked, than she would move to a conversation Porcan would actually respond too.

"What was it like being possed by him?" Lena asked.

"I mean, Layam possed me, and she took my instinct away, and i got a hole new bucnh of funky new powers like you have, but what was it like being under the control of him? I know you aren't one to be bossed around." Lena said.

"And who could live without Porcan Krux's guidence." Lena said with a smile.

Lena thought for a moment, she figured she would end the conversation with one sentence that she knew Porcan would feel some kind of emotion too.

"Won't you miss Rin?" Lena said.

"Or would you like to go see her too say goodbye? I would go with you Porcan." Lena said.

{Would you be willing too move in with James, it's not like Tabitha could razz }  

Lights Dark Hue

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:14 pm
She was driving him crazy. "I c-can't have sex with you, Alice," he choked. "You aren't old enough, this isn't the place," he shook his head.

He pussied out ;D and yeah poor sky lmfao  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:43 pm
[[ Grats to Eli. He's a respectful *****. 8D ]]

Alice paused, fighting back a disappointed look. "Oh..," she said quietly, "that's alright." she said, sitting up. Alice kissed Eli's cheek, getting off of the bed and standing up, "I'll be upstairs." she said, walking towards the door and out, closing it behind her. Alice needed a shower. She walked upstairs to Layam's room, "Where's your bathroom? I hope you don't mind, i need to wash up." she said to Layam with a soft smile.

~*~

Porcan sat down by Lena, "Well, i... i liked it." he said.

[[brb, eating. cutting Porcan's explanation off for suspense.]]  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:53 pm
Lena stroked the cats neck gently. She didn't want too cause a scence, and she knew where Porcan was coming from, she didn't think he ment he liked all of it, just the part where he could morph into anything he wanted.

"I don't blame you Porcan, four legs and a tail could probably get boring." Lena said with a smile.

"Why don't we go see Rin?" Lena asked.

"I'm sure she misses you." Lena said with a small smile.

"Even if it isn't a permenat stay, it would be good for her too know you are okay." Lena said not wanting Rin to feel bad that she hasn't gotten any info, and Lena knew that deep down, Porcan probably wanted too see her just as bad too, but if not, Lena would not try to weasle him into it.

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games