Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
+ h 3 ( ! r ( u $ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:14 pm
Amy got out of the car and looked down "im fine" she said softly not wanting to go to a doctor.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:25 pm
"I wish you'd stop lying." Erik smiled. "Now, tell me exactly what's wrong."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:29 pm
"im not lying" she said under her breath "My chest hurts a little..its happened before..ill be fine"  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:34 pm
"That's not good." Erik said. "For someone of your weight and age." he murmured and looked at the Ferris Wheel. "Roy's good with medicing..." he thought aloud.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:40 pm
"medicin..." Amy said she hated medicin she would never take it even as a child "im really fine, i don't need any medicin it will go away...i hope" she said muttering the last part  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:14 pm
Erik raised an eyebrow then sighed in defeat. "Fine." he sighed and looked at her again. "But don't say I didn't try to help." he said.

((gtg, won't be on for a few days. Byeeeeeee!!!!!!))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:19 pm
Amy smiled softly "thanks for trying to help" she said happy that he wasn't trying to force her to take medicin.i hope this wont end the way it did last time Amy thought as she looked around hoping she wouldn't see him standing in the crowed.

((okay! bye have a fun time!))  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:10 pm
Erik grunted. "But you still have to tell me what's wrong." he said. If it were something bad, she most likely wouldn't tell, or she'd be hesitant, if were not that bad then she'd tell him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:31 pm
Amy looked at Erik and sighed "Whenever my chest hurts...bad things tend to happen" she said softly as she looked down "the last time my chest hurt like this...my parents died"  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Erik nodded. "Don't worry, I doubt anything will happen." he smiled softly at her then dug his hands into his pockets. "Would you like some cotton candy?" he asked and glanced at a roller coaster ride. He didn't want to ride it, but his demon eye was drawn to it.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:51 pm
Amy smiled softly "that would be nice" she said as she looked at the roller coaster "do you like roller coaster's?" she asked as she noticed him looking at it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:05 pm
"No." he said. He hated roller coasters actually, mainly for their heights. He hated heights. But what about it was drawing in his demon eye?  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:22 pm
Amy nodded and looked at Erik and wondered what he found so interesting about the roller coaster  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:40 pm
Erik's eyes widened. The control box was sparking; it was out of control. He looked up at the tracks, one side of them was about to break and the roller coaster was coming up fast. "We need to go." he said softly.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:08 pm
Amy looked at Erik "why?" she asked softly she hand't noticed there was something wrong with the ride she was never a good observer.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games