Reply Clans(main rp)
WindClan Territory Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CandyCreature

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:17 pm
"It's alright like any mouse, but I don't blame you for the prey being scrawned leaf-bare is already making it's way here" Moonclaw replied "what about you Duskheart?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:23 pm
Duskheart could only think of two reasons why Brackenheart had forgotten about Foxpad. One: He was an idiot tom. And two, he liked Moonclaw, a lot. "You're such a tom Brackenheart, how 'bout you just keep catching us prey to feed our kits and defending WindClan territory, hm?" She was teasig him, hoping to get a rise from doing so.  

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

sokkie1234
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:29 pm
i actualy did not forget about Foxpad.i just... like you alot.thats why i always bring you the plumpest mouse or rabbit i can find.brackenheart told the pregnant queen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:53 pm
"Nightkit, Greykit, Stonekit! Time to go back into the Nursery, it's starting to snow!" The queen made a hasty retreat to avoid anymore awkward moments. "Bye you two, have fun chatting out here in the cold."  

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

sokkie1234
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:39 pm
ok ,brackenheart told the fleeing queen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:16 pm
Moonclaw was flattered by Brackenfur's confession, but she had her heart set to one cat and even though he was dead she promised herself that she would never fall in love again "I'm sorry Brackenfur you're are nice, but you will have to do more to get my love." Moonclaw saw the tom's hurt face, she tried to ignore it and walked into the nursery I don't wanna anybody but Foxpad.  

CandyCreature

sokkie1234
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:08 pm
brackenheart told himself,she just needs time and i will give it to her thats what i will do to get her love.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:59 pm
The kits had ran into the Nursery just as Duskheart reached it. Laughing, she watched Nightkit tackle Greykit into their moss nest. "Okay little ones, it's getting late which means it's time to sleep." She nudged Greykit with her nose gently as protests rose from her three kits. When the kits were settled in, DUskheart looked at the Nursery entrance to glimpse Moonclaw squeezing through the entrance. "Do you have a new mate in the future Moonclaw, or are you still stuck on Foxpad?" She asked flippantly. "I hope you know that all he'd want is your happiness, even if you move on to another tom to be your mate."  

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

CandyCreature

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:41 pm
Moonclaw was irked by the queen's comment "sorry but I really don't have the courage do find anybody else or accept anyone at the moment I just care about my kits now" although Moonclaw did feel a bit guilty about rejecting the warrior who had loved her but she saw nothing in him that could change her mind, some part of her wish that she did. No, my kits are the ones who are important to me...still they do need a father Moonclaw climbed out of the nursery to find Brackenheart she caught up to the warrior near the border. The queen lowered her head to catch her breath from running with kits in her slightly swollen belly that felt like it was about to burst as she used all of her energy "I'm so sorry Brackenfur I can't accept your love, but would please be the father of these kits?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:32 pm
Duskheart purred after Moonclaw left to most likely find Brackenheart. He'll make a great father for her kits.  

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:03 pm
Oceangaze came back from hunting, carrying a large vole in his jaws which he had planned on taking to the queens, seeing as it was the biggest peice of prey the clan had found in awhile. Squeezing into the nursery he silently shook the water from his coat, "hope you guys haven't eaten yet" he purred setting the vole on the ground as he looked for Moonclaw. But all he saw in the nursery were Duskheart and her kits, he felt his ears fall slightly, "when Moonclaw comes back tell her i cuaght this for you two" he said quietly before turning out of the nursery to walk back out into the snow.
Ashpaw yelped as the cold snow splashed on his fur, turning he began to run towards camp.
Spottedfur sighed and shook his head inclining for Juniperheart to go ahead in front of him.
Juniperheart smiled greatfully at Spottedfur and headed after the apprentice, Spottedfur at her flank.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:03 pm
"I will gladly be the father of these kits even if they arent mine. I will always love them like they are my own." Brackenheart told the beautiful queen.  

sokkie1234
Crew

sokkie1234
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:11 am
Clovertail padded back to her nest in the nursery,she was eating a rabbit beside the fresh kill pile."hi there",Clovertail whispered to the other queen,her kits were asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:49 pm
Duskheart blinked, indicating she would tell Moonclaw. As soon as the warrior was gone, Clovertail came into the Nursery. "Hey Clovertail, how's the snow outside?"  

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

sokkie1234
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:07 pm
it's not to bad".Clovertail told the queen.were is moonclaw,wait let me guess she is with brackenheart isnt she?  
Clans(main rp)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff