Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seta Frost

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:26 pm
Still would be a scar.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:43 am
has every body seen this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj0bgePpkgc  

Pogos_slave

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:52 pm
Yes. Everyone has seen the trailer.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:00 pm
If you havent, then you've must not have cable or reading this. Anyways, I also wonder if they'll have some guage that'll show you how hydrated the character is, seeing as you have to hide from the bright sunlight. either it being a percent guage or like the stamina guage on MSG3.

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Daiza The 7th

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:52 pm
I'm not shur if it been said before, but i have a hunch that wesker was planning on mixing the plagas sample with the virus to create something more powerful.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:51 pm
chaosbringer5
I'm not shur if it been said before, but i have a hunch that wesker was planning on mixing the plagas sample with the virus to create something more powerful.

Yeah it's been said before. Seems like a scary thing to do. To put a Mutagenical Virus into an unstable parasite. That even makes me shudder.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Daiza The 7th

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:25 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
chaosbringer5

Yeah it's been said before. Seems like a scary thing to do. To put a Mutagenical Virus into an unstable parasite. That even makes me shudder.

RE at its best imo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:54 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
chaosbringer5

But didn't Ada give Wesker a fasle sample?  

Elliot Salem

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:01 am
Yeah, she did. Which makes me wonder what this really is...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:19 pm
I wouldn't mind seeing Ada tied into the next game, and gawdammit, as I'm posting this another Dead Rising commercial played.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:24 pm
Wesker: "My god! This is grape juice with a shrimp floating in it! She played me for a fool! Mmm.. Tasty though."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:26 pm
whee That made me choke on a cracker.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:28 pm
That made me choke on my root beer. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:46 am
I can't believe people still think that the RE5 character is a new character. "Sure, the fans may want to know about what happened to Chris, Jill, Barry, Rebecca, Billy, Claire, and countless others, but maybe we should bring along a NEW character just to deprive them some more. We'll mention Jill's name in a document you find in the game. That should answer all their questions."  

Biohazard EXTREME

THE EBOLA VIRUS!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:05 pm

It would be impossible to combine the t-virus and las plagas.

The plaga needs to live off its host like in RE4.

The host would be dead due to the t-virus.

Eh.

They'll think of something.

I hope they can't talk and look like zombies.

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games