Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:39 pm
Mont smiled at Leo,"Thank you." and packed his few necessities in the bag. He marked the ending tone in Whedaba's last sentence,"What did he ask?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:43 pm
"He wanted me to translate for you" Leo helped Mont pack his bag. He then adjusted his gauntlet and the laid the little piece of what looked like scrap metal on his belt. "Ready to go?" He looked at them both.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:47 pm
The kitten felt neutral at the moment, feeling no reason not to do anything. "Sure." He hoped to construct a device to translate the language for Whedaba. He seemed to be having trouble with this language and it could help if he could get it to work.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:48 pm
LeoLeonal
"He wanted me to translate for you" Leo helped Mont pack his bag. He then adjusted his gauntlet and the laid the little piece of what looked like scrap metal on his belt. "Ready to go?" He looked at them both.

Whedaba nodded, "I heff been weteng fer yoo to be redy. ef we ere all redy to leve, let's be un er wey." and with that, Whedaba started down the hall into theclaw-lit cave.  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:56 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal

Whedaba nodded, "I heff been weteng fer yoo to be redy. ef we ere all redy to leve, let's be un er wey." and with that, Whedaba started down the hall into theclaw-lit cave.

Leo stood next to Mont and kissed him on the cheek softly "thank you for what you did for me back there" He ran after Whedaba.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:02 pm
re-entering the cave, whedaba called out to Elara "yth re spical de wer akuech. si mi gethrisjir ekess anku mont vi lauth youwei ghoros yth shio gethrisj ekess drekiw"
(we are back from the forge. I am going to teach Mont a few things before we all go to bed.)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:07 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
re-entering the cave, whedaba called out to Elara "yth re spical de wer akuech. si mi gethrisjir ekess anku mont vi lauth youwei ghoros yth shio gethrisj ekess drekiw"
(we are back from the forge. I am going to teach Mont a few things before we all go to bed.)

"Aldoer spical jiakali." She was curled up on the main bedding "Wer turasjir ui svern mobi sjek wux rigluin coi." She motioned to the book of dragon pictures.

("Welcome back all of you. The book is over there if you need it.")  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:10 pm
Mont blushed very heavily through his fur,'He knew?' He probably shouldn't have been surprised, he was asleep too. He followed the two through the tunnels, then walked beside Whedaba. He didn't want to feel like nobody knew where he was. "OK, I'm ready..."  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:53 pm
Whedaba went over to the corner where Mont slept, and began teaching him a few words that he could practice everyday. once he had the hang of "good night" in draconic, whedaba made mont stop and said, "thet's good enuf fer thhe nite, jest sey good nite end we cun go ter bed." he yawned. "mel'thurkear. mont."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:59 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
Whedaba went over to the corner where Mont slept, and began teaching him a few words that he could practice everyday. once he had the hang of "good night" in draconic, whedaba made mont stop and said, "thet's good enuf fer thhe nite, jest sey good nite end we cun go ter bed." he yawned. "mel'thurkear. mont."

Leo laid on his bedding watching the lesson remember when his mother taught him. "Mel'thurkear Whedaba."  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:07 pm
It felt weird to say this, being a third language, but he said it as well. "Mel'thurkear fronah." He watched as Whedaba moved into the other bedding. He wondered what he could do to help him get used to it, but the only thing that came up was to treat him like mother. 'He might take offense to that.' he thought, his eyes blank with visual ideas.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:12 pm
River of Time
It felt weird to say this, being a third language, but he said it as well. "Mel'thurkear fronah." He watched as Whedaba moved into the other bedding. He wondered what he could do to help him get used to it, but the only thing that came up was to treat him like mother. 'He might take offense to that.' he thought, his eyes blank with visual ideas.

Leo watched Mont. "Mont. Can you read?" He had the book in his lap.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:19 pm
Mont flashed his eyes back into the present, turning his body to Leo. "Yes, I learned latin and the herb's properties from books." He leaned over to the book, it smelled funny, but not so new to him. Though he recognized the smell, he didn't know what it was. The hunters of his village just came back with large scales and jugs. Then he knew what it was,"Um...Is that red on there what I think it is?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:23 pm
River of Time
Mont flashed his eyes back into the present, turning his body to Leo. "Yes, I learned latin and the herb's properties from books." He leaned over to the book, it smelled funny, but not so new to him. Though he recognized the smell, he didn't know what it was. The hunters of his village just came back with large scales and jugs. Then he knew what it was,"Um...Is that red on there what I think it is?"

Leo nodded and looked at the book. "Dragon's blood. . . I found this out in the forest before I encountered you. It's filled with pretty pictures of different dragons and writing. But. . ." He lowered his ears. "I can't read."  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:31 pm
Mont looked closely at it,"It seems to be listing the types of dragons based on patterns and attributes. He pointed at a blue one,"That it a sea serpent, though it can't fly, it is still considered a dragon due to the facial structure." He hated the thought of blood, but physically enjoyed the smell. He breathed through his mouth to stop being weird about it.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games