Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:09 pm
Viva nods and walks back over to the bar. He swipes a hand on the panel and a bottle of the requested wine suddenly appears on the bar. "Take as much as you want free of charge."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:39 pm
"Thanks." I say as i pop the cork off and take a whiff of the Fine berry like Aroma. Then i pour some into a wineglass and take a few sips.  

Justin the blademaster.

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:12 pm
`Viva nods and turns back to the coustomers. "Its no problem at all."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:09 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:26 am
Viva turns his head and looks at the twins as the enter. He instantly recongizes them form when he sent to gather byako's forces.

"Mack and Sam was it? Welcome to the Naga Scales. The Jarian home away form home. Anything I can get ya?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:04 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:36 am
Viva beams a warm smile and heads over.

Name's Korlon. Most call me Viva. I'm the Edenian Tech and magic Expert of the Jarians as well as one of the clans more powerful warrior. I also rebuilt and fortified this this impromptu base, till we can recover our main one. I'm assuming by all the other Jarians showing up that Miss Lutia is ordering us to regroup. Rooms are upstairs. A armory, and medical station are one floor below. You'll have to pass though a security checkpoint to get to that door. Just a simple brainwave, reteninal and DNA scan. On the bottom floor we have a dojo with a drone dispenser incase you want to destory something."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:32 pm
Carl entered the bar giving of a magic energy signal that was the equivalent of Tye-Dye if anyone could sense such things. His jacket was buttoned at the time but his kept his knife sheathed for the moment although encased in an extremely powerful derivative of cyanide that had almost all of the liquid taken out of it. He approached the bar and sat down and looked around. "Is anybody here of demonic or angelic decent?" He said looking about and frowning. "I need a sample!"  

kleptor

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:02 pm
Viva gaze drifts over to the new person who had just entered.

"Thats a strange request. What do you need it for."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:12 am
"I'm almost out of the proper solutions." He said checking his coat which rattled with glass-like noises. "I'm an alchemist that deals with supernatural solutions. IE water from davy jones locker, holy water blessed by a high angel, powdered ends of demons tail, ground bark from an original magic tree... brimstone from hell..." He was reading off some of his vials as he did. "All of it temporarily gives things... boosts, it's especially good on people." He said grinning. "I'll sell one to you."  

kleptor

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:50 pm
Viva smiles at the vendor. If only he knew.

"No....I don't need any. I have my own. "  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:37 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

kleptor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:10 am
He frowned and ordered a few shots of something with a ridiculously high proof. "It you have your own than it would be nice if I could get a small amount of it, the only thing I don't need is that Davy Jones water. And really with my solutions even if you do have some when it's powdered down, heated, and distilled in my lab it concentrates the energy and really will give you a temporary boost. I've seen a fireball caster who went from casting 1 fireball every 15 seconds to a human flamethrower... it's only temporary though. Maybe 3 minutes..."

((Sorry to have to do this but I'll be back on Wednesday... family vacation time.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:56 pm
Viva contuines to smile.

"I'm afraid that its rather impossiable that I can give you any. Seeing hows its my own DNA."

Viva grins as he pulls off his jeacket and his shrit showing his musclar chest. A eight point starburst shaped scar taking up most of his left pectoral suddenly shimmers with white light. A gentle breeze suddenly fills the air. If one listen closely one could hear mummring voices on the wind. Suddenly the wind picks up and starts to grow to a howling gale. The voice get louder and louder into the the screaming voices of the dead nearly drown out the howling wind. Veins on Viva's body budlge. His bluegreen eyes lighten and turn a pale ice blue. His blonde hair grows to his shoulders and turns crmison near the roots and jet black everywhere else. He muslces budlge even more and he grows to ten feet tall. The veins on his forearms start to pulse with a withe light. The wind slowly dies down coming to a stop. Viva looks down at the alchemist in his Ancient form. A stray spark of electricy coruse down his left arm with a soft crack.

"In this form, my strength, speed, agility, intellect, everything increases drastically. "  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:14 pm
A man in a safari suit poked his head in the door.

"Croikey! A woild Super Saiyan!"

He whipped out a reference guide titled, "Odd Jarians and Where to Find Them."

". . . or a tame Ancient! Croikey!"

The man disappeared in a puff of plushie fluff!  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games