Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bowling Alley Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:12 am
Lena winced when she heard the loud crash then looked at Hiro. Why's he mad? she thought and looked at the scoreboard. He's beating me, so he really doesn't have much of a reason to be angry...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:50 am
Valentine sighed and shook his head at his brother before walking over and standing next to Lena and the other guy " Looks like my brother won't be playing.." Valentine said and inclined his head to the guy unconscious against the wall  

DarknessofHunt

4,600 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:18 am
Lena looked at Valentine and smiled. "Hey, no problem." she said and added his name to the scoreboard.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:40 am
Hiro looked down and took his second try, hitting five pins before sitting down, looking at the person named valentine next to him. "Hello, the names Yuchika, Hiro, It's a pleasure to meet you." He said softly and looked down.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:50 am
"My turn." Lena smiled. She noticed Hiro's expression before she got up and looked at him. "Hey, is everything ok?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:57 am
Hiro forced a small smile and looked up at her. "nothing wrong, go on, take your turn." He said softly and tried to avoid eye contact, he didn't like lying to her. "I'll just be sitting here thinking of my victory." He said, smirking abit.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:06 pm
Lena's eye twitched at his comment. She picked her bowling ball up and dramatically pointed it at him. "Prepare to eat your words!" she yelled then looked at the lane for what seemed like hours. Determination back in her eyes, she tossed the ball on the lane..... and hit two pins. She smirked as if she just got a strike and stuck her tongue out at Hiro. She picked her bowling ball up when it came back up and shot it at the lane, getting another gutterball.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:21 pm
Hiro looked at her with a confused look and shook his head. "Umm, are you sure that bowling is your strong suit." He asked her, shuffling for a ten dollar bill in his pocket. He got up and took his turn, getting a gutterball but because of the speed it popped out and hit the pins.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:29 pm
((i meant to say two pins xP))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:42 pm
"Hey, I got two pins!" Lena huffed. "That means I'll be getting strikes soon enough!" she grinned then watched his move, mouth a gape. "Wha-It can slip out of the gutter?" she gasped.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:47 pm
Hiro looked at her boredly. "Yeah, if it's fast enough, It's a trick i learned while bowling with my friend Vladimir." he said and then used his second turn to get seven pins, missing one. "awww, almost got a spare."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:53 pm
"Oh, well sorry. Didn't know I was bowling with the master." Lena taunted and picked up her bowling ball. She had a feeling her brother was coming, call it... sister's intuition, but she was too absorbed in the game to really care.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:01 pm
Hiro smiled and got up, standing next to her. "If you want I can teach you it." He told her, smiling more brightly. Hiro realized that as long as armageddon wasn't near her he wouldn't have to worry and he could have fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:09 pm
She smirked at him, trying to hide her blush. "Fine then. Teach me, oh great master." she teased.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:16 pm
Hiro took her hand and walked to the lane, getting behind her and placing his hand on hers. "What you wanna do is, when your about to let go off the ball, twist your wrist and aim for the gutter, if it's fast enough it'll pop out." He said to her, blushing abit.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games