Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] Ivory Hall - Restored Raikage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:06 pm
(you wish stare )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:08 pm
Rahenno
(you wish stare )

(lol)  

Official Genesis

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image
User Image

~~~Vesta Cornella~~~

I could write you a thousand love
letters,and tell you exactly how i feel

User Image

User Image

Vesta's face was pale as she looked into his eyes. "And you are not afraid what might happen to you ? I know your a clone. Im not leaving until I know your going to be ok.... even if it means I die. I do not care what happens to my life. I just want you safe." Vesta's arm glowed as her fists tightened. The thought of Ryugan killing his own brother, Regula, wouldn't escape her mind. She knew their was more of a chance of Ryugan brutally killing his brother then going after someone else. Vesta looked at her dust clone as she motioned for it to go in the office. Her clone got up, went in the office and saw Rahenno. Vesta looked at Regula as she said, "I'll be fine... Dont worry."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:36 pm
User Image

Regula Kaguya xxxxKumogakurexxxxRaikagexxxxKumogakure's Angel From Hell

xxxx"Anyone who dare opposes me shall find themselves…

Impaled with the very bones which rest within me."xxxx

User ImageUser Image
xxThe eagle stands high, perched upon the highest branch.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe he spreads his wings and soars high into the sky;
Its brilliant wings can be seen from miles away,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A dreaded sign to all beneath him.xxxx

"It doesn't matter what happens to me! I am probably the least known shinobi within this village even if I wield the title of Raikage! My death will not be mourned. I know it will not. Right now the safety of the villages and most of all your life is at stake! If you stay here then I have no choice but to worry!" the clone spoke with the utmost urgency. Yes it may have been a clone but Regula's feelings were being transmitted through it. Clone or not, it was Regula. It pressed its lips to hers once more. "I'm only going to ask this once more before I take you out of this place myself. May you please leave? I will accompany with you if you'd like. Just get away from here..." His eyes seemed to be lost within hers. "I love you, Vesta, and if you love me as well you will listen to me willing."

"Do you not understand what true power is? How can you not when you are looking at it?"

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:48 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
_______________Kamizuki Kage
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Swift Assassin of The Cloud_________________________

User Image
If only, if only, the moon speaks no reply; xxxxxxxxxx
Reflecting the sun and all that's gone by. xxxxxxxxxx
The weary beast stays strong, turning boldly around;xxxxxxxxxx
The baby bird flies high, xxxxxxxxxx
Spreading its wings for the first time. xxxxxxxxxx

Name: Kamizuki Kage xx Rank: ANBUxx Village: Kumogakure xx Bloodline: Ranmaru's Eyes xx Clan: Aburame

Silently he prowls, stealthily he watches.
Amidst the darkened shadows, he waits alone.
He lets out an unearthly roar, echoing through the darkness
As the bitter wind compounds the night’s chill.
Patience is a virtue; Vengeance is sweet.

"The taste of revenge is the sweetest one there is."

User Image
"I will obtain my revenge..."
User Image
Kamizuki flew overhead. 'What the hell is going on!?' he thought to himself as he looked down upon the chaos with his sanguine eyes. His Kekkei Genkai active to its fullest extent. He had picked up on several known chakras and life forces including that of the shinobi within Iwagakure who he had witnessed kill Kay, or at least that is what it seemed. 'Don't tell me Iwa has made a move already!' he began to think as he swooped down to the ground upon his swarm of bugs. He landed right in between the woman and Regula's clone. He pulled out a headband and handed it to Regula. It was an Iwagakure headband. "Iwa-nin attacked me not so long ago. I managed to fight them off. This headband is proof," he said almost angrily. He was able to pull off a lie with great skill. Knowing Regula's feelings toward him Kami was sure Regula would believe him and this would ignite a war. Before he attempted to leave Kami looked into the eyes of the young girl, clearly the Raikage's girlfriend. He was urged to turn her brain to mush but now was not the time. He wouldn't be able to attack with so many witnesses around. "I'll be back," he said as he leaped into the air. A swarm of bugs developed at his heels and kept him within the air as he took off to a new destination.

"... No matter what it takes!"

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image
User Image

~~~Vesta Cornella~~~

I could write you a thousand love
letters,and tell you exactly how i feel

User Image

User Image

"I love you.... but Im not leaving"

User Image

Rockgirl809

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:51 pm
"Iwa's Gambler of Fate"
"Watch out; You might die"

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

// Kaisen Uchiha Tosa // Chuunin // Iwagakure //Sharingan //Saikoro Tosa //
// Niha Host //

User Image

After a bit of tension between the group, Kaisen stood up, and activated Amaterasu's chakra to the Zero Stage, activating the Pure Flame Manipulation technique simultaneously. "Sorry to ditch, but I've got better things to do with my time at the moment...I don't have time to watch this battle, no matter how impressive it will be." Kaisen extended his katana and pointed it at the wall of the Office leading outside. A jet of white flame erupted continuously from his blade, using the enhancements from his status as a fire sage, as well as his blade and his angel, to successfully generate a flame hot enough to melt Regula's bone defenses, allowing him to move out of the Office without further hindrance. As Regula's bone jutsu were S-ranked, it probably wouldn't be any more than a couple of seconds until the bone wall reformed. "Rahenno, this is your only chance to get out of there, so leave if you wish." Without another word, Kaisen flew away on Jin, who had grown to a much larger size by now from previously laying across his shoulders. Now, Kaisen was out of the danger zone.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:01 pm
User Image

Regula Kaguya xxxxKumogakurexxxxRaikagexxxxKumogakure's Angel From Hell

xxxx"Anyone who dare opposes me shall find themselves…

Impaled with the very bones which rest within me."xxxx

User ImageUser Image
xxThe eagle stands high, perched upon the highest branch.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe he spreads his wings and soars high into the sky;
Its brilliant wings can be seen from miles away,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A dreaded sign to all beneath him.xxxx

The real Regula watched as Kaisen left. He was glad that at least one person within his right mind had left the current situation.

The clone held the headband within his hand and watched as Kamizuki left. He then turned to see Kaisen exiting the area. "Dammit!" he shouted. If the shinobi had come to discuss relations between Iwa and Kumo then it must of been a mere plan to gain his trust and back stab him. This angered Regula. Kamizuki's plan had worked. Regula was always willing to trust his fellow shinobi but little did he know that Kami's words were mere lies. He turned to Vesta and kissed her passionately. "If I survive this current attack from Ryugan," he spoked more confidently, "No! After I defeat Ryugan I'm going to declare war on Iwa!" It had seemed that Regula was tired of trying to prevent war and death and now he was trying to provoke. What a great change. There wasn't much of a difference between these two Kaguya siblings after all.

"Do you not understand what true power is? How can you not when you are looking at it?"

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:12 pm
(And so, the great plan has succeeded. twisted )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:12 pm
(Oh snap, and I'm about to visit Cloud to talk to you Regula. But good luck trying to take down Ryugan. rofl )  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:16 pm
((I'm going to die in this battle... aren't I sweatdrop
Oh well rofl ))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:18 pm
Rahenno turn to Kaisen, before he had left. He closed his eys and sighed. "Don't include me in your desperate escape." He said, knowing full and well that as a Sannin of cloud, he felt he had a duty to understand what was going around the village, just as he did when Rahenno himself was Kage. He turned to Regula and Vesta. Rahenno was about to speak on something, but heard that he was going to declare war on Iwa. He removed his hood and smiled. "Well It'll be a nice change of pace."

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:28 pm
(Can this fight happen another time? I mean, war is about to happen, and I rather fight instead of ending already because Regula died by Ryugan. No offence Regula. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:32 pm
((Hey now! You don't have to undermine me like that! crying Lol jkjk. I think I can last against Dizz. Hopefully whee

And if I fight you I'm dead sweatdrop I'd hate to say it but your little eyes are what's going to end my life if Dizz doesn't xD

I want this fight to happen. An epic battle between two siblings... Yeah. I want this to happen sooo bad xD Dizz need to hurry and get online! scream ))

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:36 pm
(Oh, come on, I wouldn't kill you, I would just make you go extremely insane or crazy until you die of old age. That's a better punishment than just dieing on the spot. rofl )  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff