Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amekage's Tower Office [In Ruin to be removed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:36 am
Saotome Satoshi
=----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Taki Shinobi - Sannin - Akkimizu - Ex-Akatsuki - Mist 7
Enigma of the Takigakure, Hazy eyes of the Ice, Blast Sword Wielder
User Image

=-----------------------------------------------------------=

After the commanding of Kemuri to make the new recruit walk out of the office was funny. But he would have to let Kleine know that Blue had left the village. But surprisingly he might already know."I wanted to talk to you. I know it seems random, but really, i haven't just actually talked to you in so long. Nayely, how have you been these days?" That was his favor.

120 Points Remaining
User Image
S-Rank (Sannin) can perform:
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:52 am
Blue accepted the head band he wraps it around his neck letting the metal cover his throat when she spoke of a teacher he finally seemed to notice the sannin sitting in the corner, this man seemed to have little interest in the boy but he was use to that reaction from most ninja.

Blue rises to his feet only to look at the other sannin who spoke of kleine this seemed to aggravate the young shinobi .'' that man will not miss the absence of another beast .'' when his teacher gave him the order to walk he calmly turned and left the office while he walked he continuously fiddled with his bandages making sure all remained tight and in place.  

gray reaper

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:09 am
User Image
_-Kemuri Rosu-_
"The guardian blade of the Rain."
AkatsukixxSaninxxAmegakurexxClose quarter ninjutsuxxSmoke Shifting

Kemuri trusted Saotome with the Amekage, not because he thought he would try nothing, but he knew that Nayley could hold her own against him. With a small nod he followed behind his new student to the Academy, were they would meet with some other ninja of the village.

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd."
678/678
E:2XD:5XC:10XB:15XA:20XS:30XSS:50

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:04 pm
Alicia Joana

User Image
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Zatoshi reached her office, knocked on the door, and opened it, closing the door behind him as his eyes...his cold purple eyes set upon the Amekage. He knelt and then bowed in shame...he couldn't even rank-up or even become stronger for Amegakure, not to mention seeing Lancer there at the exams and knowing that Lancer was Armand. He had to forget and move on. He had to become stronger and let nothing else stop him, "Lady Nayely, I have returned from the exams, yet failed to succeed under certain circumstances...I apologize...I've failed you and Ame," he said in a woeful and saddened tone, his eyes shadowed by the light that shined within the room.

╚══════════════╝

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:41 pm
Saotome Satoshi
=----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Taki Shinobi - Sannin - Akkimizu - Ex-Akatsuki - Mist 7
User Image

He had seen the new shinobi come in and realized he was sad. He could see it as he apologized for failing the exams. He walked over to the kneeling shinobi and put his hand on the shinobi's shoulder."All it says is that you need to become a stronger shinobi. Look at it this way, you can train more, protect your loved ones and such. Maybe the Amekage will consider a personal Rank up down the road. you have to stay positive." He was sure the shinobi needed some encouragement.

120 Points Remaining
User Image
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:49 pm
XSK Muse

User Image
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Zatoshi smiled at the shinobi who helped him throughout his troubled moment, he cheered up from that and honestly, he was right, Zatoshi needed to be positive and become stronger...more stronger than ever before, "you're right! thank you, I feel better now, um....who are you?" he said with a sweatdrop and a chuckle.

╚══════════════╝

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:05 pm
Saotome Satoshi
User Image

He was glad that the shinobi was happy and cheerful again. It was the right thing to do."Im a good friend of Nayely's. I come by to visit her." He was sure not to give any information away.

120 Points Remaining
User Image
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:32 pm
XSK Muse

User Image
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Zatoshi smiled to him even more, "well a friend of the Amekage, is a friend of mine, its good to have you here at Amegakure, even if it is just visit," he made a bouquet out of paper and handed it to him with a smile.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:04 pm
Saotome Satoshi
User Image

He decided to leave and go back to the village. It was time to head back.

(exit)

120 Points Remaining
User Image
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KairiUshio
SS Rank l Kirigakure l Hyoton l Weapons Master l Amatsu Aisukami Maru l
I am the Blue Lotus of the Mist...the bloom of Kirigakure

Kairi's eyes widened as she saw Saotome heading out from the Amekage's tower. This was her chance to swipe at the blade. "I'm not attacking...just going to take the sword," she said to herself, justifying her actions that she was not going to attack or kill Saotome, just take back what is rightfully the Mists. This was going to be her last act while she was alive, to take back the Blastsword and deliver it to Luo. Once she does that, she'll gladly kill herself to end the drama that is her life. Kairi drove full speed in the 8th stage of the Mist Swordstyle, not wasting anytime as she was practically invisible. Kairi rushed forward and extended her hand forward and attempted to swipe the Blastsword from Saotome before he escaped.

1/10

I shall freeze your very soul  

Yelena the Light Reaper

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:27 am
X Silent Reaper D

Kairi's eyes widened as she saw Saotome heading out from the Amekage's tower. This was her chance to swipe at the blade. "I'm not attacking...just going to take the sword," she said to herself, justifying her actions that she was not going to attack or kill Saotome, just take back what is rightfully the Mists. This was going to be her last act while she was alive, to take back the Blastsword and deliver it to Luo. Once she does that, she'll gladly kill herself to end the drama that is her life. Kairi drove full speed in the 8th stage of the Mist Swordstyle, not wasting anytime as she was practically invisible. Kairi rushed forward and extended her hand forward and attempted to swipe the Blastsword from Saotome before he escaped.

1/10

((Techniclly, im in Limbo. I can chose not to reply to this and go somewhere else within the village.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:34 am
Saotome Satoshi
User Image

With his Sharingan Active, he could see her coming seconds before she could grab the blade from him. He slapped her hand down and jumped back. He was being surrounded by a heavy mist. Then he dissapated within it."It seems you just broke the Treaty Between Kiri and Taki. You forceful actions against me will start a war you will never be able to finish." He left to a location she would have to run and find him.
((resolved this post in my recent one after replying))

(Exit)

120 Points Remaining
User Image
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:10 pm

"I'll take my chances thank you," Kairi said as she stood behind Saotome as the mist began to envelop him. Just as he ran away, he would see that something was within her hand, something in which she gripped tightly with her grip...it was the very sword that Saotome held onto, what tied him to the Mist Village and what he stole when he chose to betray it. When did she take it? Was she that fast? She was indeed that fast. Even with Saotome's sharingan, he could not possibly predict Kairi's movements as she moved using the speed of the 8th stage of the Mist Swordstyle. The sharingan can't tell real from fake, and what he attempted to slap was an after image, in which she in turn got behind him when he jumped back and simplysnatched the sword away from him without him even finding out. If you add her speed with that of the silent hunter nin style, Saotome wouldn't even be able to hear or see Kairi coming within the darkness. Kairi held onto the sword as she simply watched Saotome run off...maybe he'll come back to attempt to retrieve it, or maybe he'll accept his losses and run. Either way, he still has his life and he should be thankful that he has that.

(2/10)

(Before you argue that I couldn't have taken it from you...I'll counter argue you before you get the chance: you chose to respond, and your response wasn't that great. It was barely a few sentences of a response. Your sharingan active? When did you activate it? You didn't even write in your post that you activated it. Even if its a transplant, you still have to cover it up, which you didnt post uncovering it, which means that if you did have it active them every post beforehand meant that you had it active so you should be pretty drained of chakra. Even then, if you read the description of the 8th stage of the Mist swordstyle, "Even the sharingan itself is unable to follow this individuals movement, or differentiate between after image, or actual shinobi." Meaning that even with your sharingan, I am just too fast for you. Especially since my speed is naturally SS+ and your speed is just S. If you add the fact that I just boost my speed, then your dodge is in fact a godmode. By the stats that I just supplied, you aren't capapble of "slapping my hand away". Yeah, I totally swiped it from you.)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:31 pm
Saotome Satoshi
User Image

The mist was a good thing, but bad at the same time. It was a key element to everything. She had succesfully swiped the sword from him. To a sense it was kinda shocking, but did he care....not at all. It was something that he was going to expect from her. Maybe it was time to create his own sword, something with great benefits than blowing stuff up. He had to accept that he lost this little confrontation. He needed to start not caring about others and their greedy needs. He let this go. He needed some tea and some time away from everything. But he would alert Kleine of what this confrontation brought. It brought the endangerment of Ame, and it also risked a huge war breaking out. But in the end, it didn't matter....the Demon Lord will claim your soul rather you like it or not."Fine have the sword. It will not stop me from becoming a better or improved person." He was going to head for the gates instead, so he could leave.

((I know metagame this....godmode that..blahblahblah...im tired of reading your b***h rants. So i just gave up for the most part. I mean......whats the point anymore? Your rpc will die eventually...as mine. So how about we just end this whole thing and just get on with the story eh?))

120 Points Remaining
User Image
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:48 pm

"I hope you do become a better person," Kairi called out to him as he left. "And please surpass me, this world needs people better than people as corrupt and wicked as me in order to prosper," Kairi finished as she performed a single seal. With that her entire body burst into a spray of Mist and she dissapeared.

Exit

(yeah you're right, she will die, pretty soon actually...on my terms though ^_^ I'm curious though...idk what rants you're talking about? Is justifying my actions rants? I was merely stating fact O_o)

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games