Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:56 am
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
I Kuro I
(( No way Bub, I wanna fight stitch. Hes our runaway Ninja, so busting him up during the fight will make him easier to carry back. ))

(You act like you're so sure that you can beat him. XP)

(( I don't know, I was just saying. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:59 am
"NO!" Nanashi exclaimed. "If you wish to step outside the parameters of the battle I have stated, then you choose the later decision I had set forth, and I take down your entire squad. This fight is between the girl and the boy." Nanashi said sternly to the boy. His eye began to glow a ghastly purple color, and his other covered by an eye patch. It, too, seemed to hide something menacing behind it's grasp. "Choose wisely." His attention then turned to the girl who seemed frustrated by this whole situation. "Listen, I've heard all of your movements since you entered my village. You are guests here. So if I simply ask you to do battle with your previous comrade, you damn well take me up on my generosity, and be thankful that I don't hold you in prison until I can verify that you are who you say you are."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:04 pm
Kuro Kaguya
Rain//Genin//Taijutsu
User Image
User Image

"Let me fight goddammit! Unless your afraid Stitch will get his ******** legs ripped of facing me." Kuro clenched his fists, his flesh coiled tightly to his skin, bracing himself should to Otokage attack him. "I am Kuro Kaguya, Taijutsu Expert of Rain!" Kuro was probably going to be killed by the Otokage, But he still went on. He missed last night because his stupid squadmats left him, and this was his chance to shine. "Besides, if you kill us, its an act of war. Its stupid to start a war over a rouge Genin!"

User Image
/Fight Song/Battle Theme>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:06 pm
Sabia looked up at the Otokage and took a deep breath "Yes sir, I'm very sorry for disreaspecting you and your village."she said shamed she wasn't showing her reaspect but for god shakes they did nothing wrong!!How the ******** did Stitch earn the right to leave?! GAH!!!!! Sabia clamed her self and turned to her team mates to see what they had to say.  

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:10 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro's eye narrowed a little bit, the sand that was looming around the air formed a small knife at Kuro's neck. "Be wise and don't say a word" he told him coldly, a sickening grin appeared on the boy's mouth. They were in Nanashi's village and what he saids is law. The iron knife still pointing at his throat and a short spear formed behind his back.

...Give me strength

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:15 pm
"Sir, your genin is attacking my teammate, please get him out before my team does something we're all going to regret." Sabia said looking at the dumb boy cuasing even more trouble for this mission. Sabia rubbed her head...this place was full of inconsiterate people.  

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:15 pm
"Watch your tongue boy. You have no clue who you are speaking to." Nanashi said as he was standing a good ten feet from Kuro. At this moment, his purple tinged eye became more vibrant, and the words that Kuro heard, now came from directly behind him. "If you get antsy, I might just have to blow you away." He was standing a foot behind Kuro, his hands behind his back, his palms facing Kuro. "I alos ensure that if you do fight, no harm will come to you or your squad. You have my word as one of the Shadows." He said to Sabia. His words seemed sincere, as this was what he would actually carry out. Nanashi noticed that Naka had in fact formed a blade and grinned. "Naka-kun, take another mission, I've got things under control here."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:22 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

The spear that stood behind Kuro vanished and was replaced with Nanashi.. The knife still at Kuro's throat as he looked over at at the "Flower" girl as he sigh. "Don't make me laugh" He simply said, the calm mood he had before deems to have vanished and replace itself with something more...evil... They were in Sound and not Rain, Sound could give a rat a** if they start a war with them, they were in our village now. Nakamuro looked over at Nanshi and only bowed his head, the knife vanished from Kuro as he walked out he door of the office and out the building. He took the list of mission with him just in case as well.

...Give me strength

(Edited)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:23 pm
Kuro Kaguya
Rain//Genin//TaijutsuUser Image
User Image

Kuro Grit his teeth at the knife that had been formed at his neck. If he wasn't worried for his friends, he'd have moved. Things were getting more and more aggravating. It seemed all Sebia wanted to do was tell the Otokage that he is harboring a rouge ninja and ask Sebia if we could bring him back. The fact the Otokage wanted Sebia to fight pissed him off more! Kuro was the fighter, and his muscles weren't a joke. His eyes looked from the knife to the boy who commanded it. The kid had also created a spear behind his back. "Oh Joy" he thought. He knew he hadn't trained enough to face two opponents, so he asked the boy. "Can you please drop your knife?" Kuro had left all his s**t at the gates, so he was under armed.

Suddenly, The OtoKage's voice had come from behind Kuro. He strafed sideways to the right, away from the knife and away from the voice, jumping into a roll which ended with him on the floor with the side of his head on the floor and his left foot on the wall. The Velocity of the roll hadn't ended, as Kuro picked up the wall and launched himself into a clockwise cartwheel in mid air. The whole act ended with Kuro now standing on his feet away from The knife and the Otokage. "Sorry, I wont fight you Otokage, I know I wont win, and rain doesn't need a martyr." He turned to face the Otokage, and with a Grin he began to speak again. "But I will fight in Sebia's stead, She's our medic, I'm the guy with the shattering Fists." He kept a rather noble tone in all this, as he did not provoke any hostile movements, each of his movements were fluid-like.

EDIT: Specified he strafed right, and changed counterclockwise to clockwise.

User Image
/Fight Song/Battle Theme>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:28 pm
Sabia now felt insulted from the puppet boy she once thought was a friend and took a deep breath...if she was a chunin or even had one with them this s**t would not had happened...no one takes genin sereously. "Thank you for your word on protection for my team and I. I will talk to my teammates but most likly if I may to lose and you keep me my sensie wont come for me." she said in a calm tone. This was her first mission and no one was making this eassy for her.Sabia turned to her team seeing what they would want to do.  

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:38 pm
(( I just wanna add, I have no intention on Fighting Otokage until My stupid rank can combat his ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:45 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro ⇔ Amegakure ⇔ Genin ⇔ Oragami no Dara

⇔≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⇔

She was still holding Dragon close to her. She didn't want anything to happen to her."I guess we have to go by their terms Sabis."She then handed a butterfly to her, hoping that she would open the piece of paper. It said."If reinforcements are needed, let me know.". She then moved Dragon so that she was behind her.

⇔≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⇔

-----My Melody-----

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:48 pm
((Seriously? Dude Firu, your rpc that is the Otokage........i looked at his profile.......really? All he has is Bloodline and Clan abilities, and Sharigan *Figured*...........he is no match againts Saotome.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:56 pm
(( Is is nobody posting DX ))  

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:11 pm
(Hey muse, second or third post >>> http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20728359 I just havent had time to make it into the new format)

Nanashi simply waited for the answer of the group.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games