Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Princess_of_Death 07

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:41 pm
Princess suddenly felt a surging pain through her shoulder where the pupet had hit her."No not now." Princess ran her right hand over her left shoulder causing even more pain as she feel to her knees.She had an idea of what had happened.She had dislocated her shoulder ripping some of the muscles around it and breaking her collar bone in the process."Excuse me,Nakamuro, would you mind taking me to the hospital.But before we go will you put my shoulder back into place."

((Sound better? She wont be able to do much with her left shoulder or arm for some time.I knew fighting before my big mission was a mistake sad ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:53 pm
Nanashi appeared behind Princess after the incident and put his hand up. "I wouldn't do that. If you do, there is a good possibility that you could pinch arteries and nerves, which could kill her. I'll have Doctor Stein come here. Just hold on Princess." Nanashi said, sitting by her. After a moment, Dr. Stein appeared from thin air with another Nanashi. "Well, let's take a look at this." Dr. Stein said.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:08 pm
Princess remained perfectly still as the Lord Otokage appeared."Yes Sir my Lord."As the Doctor approached Princess became worried."Please doctor fix it up.I have an important mission I must attend to once your finished."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:46 pm
"Yeah yeah." Dr. Stein said with a wave of his hand. He used several medical ninjutsu on Princess, examining and testing the injury. "Hmmm, dislocation, and a slight fracture located near the acromiun and greater tubercle. The coracobrachialis seems to be torn a bit too, which is where most of the pain is coming from. Now, let's see what I can do." He said as he placed his hands on either side of the injury and focused chakra into her arm. She would feel slight discomfort from the moving of arteries and veins, as Stein relocated the humerus back into the socket. After about ten minutes, he was finished. "It should be better now, and in twenty-four hours it will be as good as new. If there are any problems, come find me." Stein said as he disappeared back to the hospital with the second Nanashi.

"There, all fixed. Now try and take it easy." Nanashi said to Princess. He then turned his gaze to Nakamuro. "How goes the puppets and missions?" He asked.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:50 am
User Image
____Nakamuro Shirogane____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Chunin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Otogakure

Nakamuro was going to do what princess asked, but Nanashi and the local doctor already showed up and heal most of her injuries. He still felt kind of guilty of what he had done, but for now, he had other things to do. He still wished and hoped that Princess gets better, the puppets all around him vanished back into their own scrolls. The iron sand that loomed around the area ventured back into his sleeves, some of the rest dug itself back into the grounds were it rested in the first place. Nakamuro turn his body to look at his Kage, bowing his head at him. "I haven't been on any missions lately." He told him with somewhat of a calm tone. He didn't wanted to sound rude as well, mostly because he wasn't really good at conversations. "I haven't made anymore puppets yet, but I do have ideas of." He added, the most he talked all day now, which is weird because he doesn't talk that much. He turn his body tot he direction of were his scrolls were laying on the ground, walking over to pick everyone of them and placing them in his one strapped bag that was placed on his back. His mask still on his face, it looked somewhat creepy, which was the reason why he was wearing it int he first place.

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

37 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:53 am
User Image
Jurou Hasami

♫Medical Anbu of the lost sound♫

Jurou was still was able to sense Kat's chakra, so he knew she was behind him without being able to see. He also sensed her gathering her chakra for a jutsu, and he did the same. Ram head. A curved wall rose out of the ground just before Kat's jutsu could hit him, and he cuickly spun around while going through a set seals, and placed his hands on the ground. Swift Earth. The ground in front of him quickly shot away like it was moving on a conveyor belt, taking the stone wall with it, and hopefully smacking Kat against it.

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

Jutsu's left

68-2=66 jutsus
70-1=69 Academy Jutsu
60-1=59 Gennin Jutsu
49 Chuunin Jutsu
39 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

Jutsu's used

Ohitsuji Kashira (Ram head)
Description: A basic earth protection jutsu where a small, curved wall about the size of the creator is created. It can deflect shuriken and fire jutsu but is weakened by water jutsu. For every rank, the wall grows 5 feet by 5 feet.

Tsuchi Tou Tou (Swift Earth)
Description: When performing this jutsu the shinobi places his/her hands on the ground and causes it to move rapidly away as if it were a conveyor belt. As the shinobi increases in skill and rank the size, speed, and range of this jutsu all increase.  

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:02 am
Tears were streaming down Princesses cheeks as the doctor fixed up her shoulder."Thank you doctor." Princess slowly wiped away the tears clearing her face as she slowly stood up."Excuse me Lord Otokage,have you seen Makoto?I've been waiting for her but she hasn't shown yet,and I'm starting to get worried."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:34 pm
Quickly as the stone wall was approaching her . Kat did the handsigns for Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique) . Then she Took in a deep breath and shot out a very powerful flamethower that looked like a dragon. The flame moved forward and hit the oncoming wall. Kat was hopeful that her flame would be able to burn away the wall. If the wall was exposed to the flame long enough.

Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)
Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, originating from the users mouth. In some cases it has been seen to take on the form of a dragon. Capable of being used like a flamethrower, prolonged exposure has been known to transform boulders and cliff side’s into molten piles of magma.
Note: Genin can use the technique for up to two posts, Chuunin for three, and Jounin for five. As mentioned before, strength of the flame and prolonged exposure can prove devastating.

Jutsu left:
Acadmy Student-4
Genin-3
Chunin-1/3
Jounin-1  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:48 pm
Nanashi heard both Nakamuro and Princess and thought up a brilliant plan. "I haven't seen Makoto, but I have a plan to make your mission begin." Nanashi said as he looked at Nakamuro. "How do you feel about accompanying Princess with her mission? It will count for you as well." Nanashi said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image
____Nakamuro Shirogane____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Chunin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Otogakure

Nakamuro nodded to his leader, some missions could be good right now. He wondered of what kind of mission this one and hoped it was high ranked or something a long the line. His masked still placed on his face, as if he was trying to hide something, but really nothing. He also wondered if he was heading to another village or something, so many ideas came to his head, but the answered lies within Nanashi-sama. He looked over at Princess, there was still something about her that was off, which he really didn't get much battle data from her. She was a skilled genjutsu user, but was she hiding something? He may find out later in the future. "What is the mission about anyways?" He finally asked Nanashi, his face looking off at some random distance, the wind calm and quite nice to feel.

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:35 pm
Princess smiled hearing The Otokage.She slowly turned to Nakamuro as she nodded."I would be honored for you to join me."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:40 pm
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Carla Sennin
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
~|Carla then took a break. Don't tire yourself out. She thought. She took a deep breath and waited for a bit while she gathered her focus back.|~
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:45 pm
((Alicia I forgot to pm you but how is next sunday for the kiss of death?))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:52 pm
"Information gathering." Nanashi said with a smile. "Your partner, Princess, will fill you in on the way. Just be sure to leave a note with Yammy, as to what your destination will be." Nanashi said as he disappeared once more.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:58 pm
((Alicia I forgot to pm you but how is next sunday for the kiss of death?))

(Not this coming Sunday but the next Sunday?)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games